Go down

47 Prefecture Tour [Page 1 of 2]

47 Prefecture Tour
Posted Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Dav1d

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey all!

Visiting Japan has been a dream of mine for a long time and being able to see Scandal there is just amazing! I am visiting in May and will be at the Hiroshima shows. Is anyone else planning a trip to see Scandal on the tour?

Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm

jayelledavid

jayelledavid

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey Dav1d! I'm hoping to catch them at their last show on the tour in Tokyo in July when I will be in Japan! Will this be your first SCANDAL concert?  Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Dav1d

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was at the show in London earlier in the year. It was awesome. I am really looking forward to experiencing it in Japan. I hope to see as many bands as possible whilst I am over there, but Scandal will be the highlight I am sure! I hope you enjoy the Tokyo gig! The final show will be special!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Continue the discussion here Happy 

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13297-scandal-tour-2017scandal-s-47-prefecture-tour

Edit by thoseguiltyeyes: We encourage people who are going to SCANDAL lives/tours to make separate threads (like this thread) in the Member Activities forum to discuss their plans, etc. in order to avoid clogging up the official threads in the SCANDAL News forum.

Carry on your planning discussions in this thread, please! Happy

47 Prefecture Tour Slide-13
Back to top Go down

On Scandal Live Gigs
Posted Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
This summer, I plan on going to Japan to see the last 3 live gigs (7/27 I think?) for their prefecture tour, and I had some questions regarding the matter.

1) How long (usually) is a live concert?
2) Do you think tickets will be sold out by early July?
3) As far as transportation goes, what method would be most efficient to get back to the hotel I will be staying at? (Shinjuku Gracery)
4) If I do snag a ticket for like the last row, would it still be enjoyable?

Thanks for your time,

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Extratax

Extratax

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://clemenow.wixsite.com/portfolio
Sedakor wrote:This summer, I plan on going to Japan to see the last 3 live gigs (7/27 I think?) for their prefecture tour, and I had some questions regarding the matter.

1) How long (usually) is a live concert?
2) Do you think tickets will be sold out by early July?
3) As far as transportation goes, what method would be most efficient to get back to the hotel I will be staying at? (Shinjuku Gracery)
4) If I do snag a ticket for like the last row, would it still be enjoyable?

Thanks for your time,
I second these questions hahaha!
Its the first time for me travelling alone and my friends recommended me to stay at a hostel so as to meet new (and english speaking) people as well as people who might also be attending their gigs! Are you guys only staying in hotels?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
From my experience...

1) Live concerts are about 90-120 minutes, depends on set list and so on
2) Depends on location. In big cities (like Tokyo, Osaka) concerts will be sold out fast (though tickets sale is staggered, but as soon as general sale starts, all remaining tickets will be available). In small cities, there may be a better chance getting a ticket.
3) If you plan to travel around Japan I suggest the Japan Rail Pass (maybe only a regional pass if you stay in a certain area). If you stay only in Tokyo, you better get a Suica and check google which route to use. Suica has the advantage you don't need to buy single tickets (it's a prepaid card and it will be charged the correct price)
4) Depends on the club. I was one time at budokan and I couldn't see that much from the last row (but it was still great to see SCANDAL live!). But at smaller clubs even the last row is good enough (and as non-asian you might have the advantage of being taller than the rest). I'm going to the concert in Takamatsu and the "Festhalle" can host 950 people, so I will have a very good feeling (well, I won't be in the last row as my entrance number is 285).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:58 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:in the last row as my entrance number is 285).

Did you ticket have a letter, i.e. B285 or something? Mania/Club Scandal tickets are yet to be issued as they have to print the graphical tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
Keashaa wrote:in the last row as my entrance number is 285).

Did you ticket have a letter, i.e. B285 or something? Mania/Club Scandal tickets are yet to be issued as they have to print the graphical tickets.
I got my ticket via PIA ticket lottery (or, to be more specific, via a ticket agency). The e-voucher itself does not show any number but they send me a screenshot from the pia site and there it says "All standing" and something about entrance number.
There's no additional information like "B" or any kind of that, just 285.

Back to top Go down

Help buying from Lawson tickets
Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 am

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
So I am going to japan this july, and since general sale for july lives start june, i am planning to buy tickets from Lawson, online through a credit card. 

But, I was wondering if there is a time limit for picking up the ticket at a convenience store, like 10 days within purchase or something like that?

Thanks for your time,

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:18 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
My tickets from PIA can be picked up with an e-voucher at every SevenEleven store. I can pick them up anytime I want (for the concent on 4/9, the "deadline" ist 7/9, don't ask me why the deadline is up to three months after the concert Wink )

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Keashaa wrote:I got my ticket via PIA ticket lottery (or, to be more specific, via a ticket agency). The e-voucher itself does not show any number but they send me a screenshot from the pia site and there it says "All standing" and something about entrance number.

I thought foreign credit cards aren't recognise by the likes of PIA, e+ etc. unless you went through a "middle man" ticket agency that helped you purchase tickets.

I'd be interested to know as this will be news to me (been buying my proper non-resale tickets from deputising services thus far because of the foreign credit card issue).

Unless you live in Japan, that is. Happy

47 Prefecture Tour SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Keashaa wrote:I got my ticket via PIA ticket lottery (or, to be more specific, via a ticket agency). The e-voucher itself does not show any number but they send me a screenshot from the pia site and there it says "All standing" and something about entrance number.

I thought foreign credit cards aren't recognise by the likes of PIA, e+ etc. unless you went through a "middle man" ticket agency that helped you purchase tickets.

I'd be interested to know as this will be news to me (been buying my proper non-resale tickets from deputising services thus far because of the foreign credit card issue).

Well, I did a lot of research on this topic, and apparently credit cards are international, that is, let's say you use a BoA credit card, it's a 3% extra that you have to pay for foreign transactions but still, you can purchase with it. Some cards have no fees, such as Chase. 

Basically, if you can navigate the Lawson website, I am positive you can just purchase online.

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Sedakor wrote:
kudo_maharizu wrote:

Well, I did a lot of research on this topic, and apparently credit cards are international, that is, let's say you use a BoA credit card, it's a 3% extra that you have to pay for foreign transactions but still, you can purchase with it. Some cards have no fees, such as Chase. 

Basically, if you can navigate the Lawson website, I am positive you can just purchase online.

I am aware of the usage of credit cards abroad (been there, done that). But ticketing agencies like Pia etc have never recognised non-Japan cards.

If it was easy to buy tickets direct, the SH mods wouldn't have bothered with a how to guide for SCANDAL gig tix in this forum. But hey... if this is a new thing, that's great news for all if us overseas! Grin

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Sedakor wrote:
kudo_maharizu wrote:

I am aware of the usage of credit cards abroad (been there, done that). But ticketing agencies like Pia etc have never recognised non-Japan cards.

If it was easy to buy tickets direct, the SH mods wouldn't have bothered with a how to guide for SCANDAL gig tix in this forum. But hey... if this is a new thing, that's great news for all if us overseas! Grin

Hmm, I mean I don't know about ticket PIA, but in the checkout section of Lawson tickets, there is a VISA, and it recognized the card when I inputted mine...

Maybe I am mistaken, I'm not sure.

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:53 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey, that's great. I'm gonna check it out - never used to work before.

EDIT

There is a stumbling block on buying it at Lawson (their website for gig tix is l-tike.com) - how did you register without a Japanese address?

EDIT#2

I stand corrected (used my TENSO address). There is a snag if you buy it and get it delivered to a deputising service address... tix get delivered two weeks before the date of the show, and one has to act fast to get TENSO to deliver it to one's address.

Too good to be true. Just forget what I typed here. Grin

Last edited by kudo_maharizu on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:Hey, that's great. I'm gonna check it out - never used to work before.

EDIT

There is a stumbling block on buying it at Lawson (their website for gig tix is l-tike.com) - how did you register without a Japanese address?

EDIT#2

I stand corrected (used my TENSO address). There is a snag if you buy it and get it delivered to a deputising service address... tix get delivered two weeks before the date of the show, and one has to act fast to get TENSO to deliver it to one's address.
Also, you have the option of over the counter pick-up, which is from a Lawson convenience store right?

And this is sorta off-topic, but will there be a meet and greet type thing at all during the tour? And if there is, how much would it be? 

What are my chances of "interacting" with SCANDAL?

Hello all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:58 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Sedakor wrote:
kudo_maharizu wrote:Hey, that's great. I'm gonna check it out - never used to work before.

EDIT

EDIT#2

Also, you have the option of over the counter pick-up, which is from a Lawson convenience store right?

And this is sorta off-topic, but will there be a meet and greet type thing at all during the tour? And if there is, how much would it be? 

Apparently there is but it's by lottery.

See here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13298p125-best-albumscandal#747061

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:I thought foreign credit cards aren't recognise by the likes of PIA, e+ etc. unless you went through a "middle man" ticket agency that helped you purchase tickets.
I'm pretty sure I never said I purchased the tickets myself? Of course I used a "middle man" for the ticket purchase.

On the other hand my wife remembered her password at ticket PIA yesterday. She was in Japan for one year as an exchange student. But when she used PIA there she paid her tickets at the conbini. Not sure if she can use her non-japanese credit card. She will try it but for another concert of MUCC (as I already have tickets for two SCANDAL shows and I cannot attend more during my holiday).

Anyway, one other question. I will attend the show in Tokushima. The club Grindhouse is kinda small (only 250 people fit in). Is this the smallest club SCANDAL will play at or are there even smaller? I mean, 250 people, even in the last row it's like to could jump onto the stage Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
And this is sorta off-topic, but will there be a meet and greet type thing at all during the tour? And if there is, how much would it be? wrote:

If you win this: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13298p125-best-albumscandal#747061

47 Prefecture Tour Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:08 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
re: foreign credit cards, for sure eplus/lawson ticket payment will not work. Even though its VISA etc... the Japanese cards and foreign cards use different clearing systems.

Japanese confirmation, card can not be used.
http://eplus.jp/page/eplus/whats/payment.html
http://l-tike.com/guide/pay.html

Recently there have been some concerts where they will only ship your tickets to a Japanese address, even though they will take convenient store payment. I'm not sure about this for the 47 Prefecture tour, since I got Mania/Club Scandal tickets which are shipped directly to member's membership address.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:since I got Mania/Club Scandal tickets which are shipped directly to member's membership address.
And how does this help when you need a Japanese address to join Mania? Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:
wildthing wrote:since I got Mania/Club Scandal tickets which are shipped directly to member's membership address.

A lot of you use the forwarder services for fan clubs Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
Keashaa wrote:

A lot of you use the forwarder services for fan clubs Happy
In that case one can also use the forwarder service for pia.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Sedakor

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:re: foreign credit cards, for sure eplus/lawson ticket payment will not work. Even though its VISA etc... the Japanese cards and foreign cards use different clearing systems.

Japanese confirmation, card can not be used.
http://eplus.jp/page/eplus/whats/payment.html
http://l-tike.com/guide/pay.html

hmm, but how come foreign credit cards can be used at actual japanese stores and such, when they aren't online? Also, Amazon JP accepts U.S credit cards right?

So if I try to pay with an american credit card, will an error message pop up?

Also since on the I-tike website it says "foreign issued cards may not be available, maybe they're trying to say that, lets say a credit card company from china, may not be available as a payment method? I thought VISA was internationally accepted...

Anybody have experience with this?

Hello all
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.