47 Prefecture Tour [Page 1 of 1]

47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Dav1d

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey all!

Visiting Japan has been a dream of mine for a long time and being able to see Scandal there is just amazing! I am visiting in May and will be at the Hiroshima shows. Is anyone else planning a trip to see Scandal on the tour?

Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm

jayelledavid

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey Dav1d! I'm hoping to catch them at their last show on the tour in Tokyo in July when I will be in Japan! Will this be your first SCANDAL concert?  Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Dav1d

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was at the show in London earlier in the year. It was awesome. I am really looking forward to experiencing it in Japan. I hope to see as many bands as possible whilst I am over there, but Scandal will be the highlight I am sure! I hope you enjoy the Tokyo gig! The final show will be special!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Continue the discussion here Happy 

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13297-scandal-tour-2017scandal-s-47-prefecture-tour

Edit by thoseguiltyeyes: We encourage people who are going to SCANDAL lives/tours to make separate threads (like this thread) in the Member Activities forum to discuss their plans, etc. in order to avoid clogging up the official threads in the SCANDAL News forum.

Carry on your planning discussions in this thread, please! Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

On Scandal Live Gigs
Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
This summer, I plan on going to Japan to see the last 3 live gigs (7/27 I think?) for their prefecture tour, and I had some questions regarding the matter.

1) How long (usually) is a live concert?
2) Do you think tickets will be sold out by early July?
3) As far as transportation goes, what method would be most efficient to get back to the hotel I will be staying at? (Shinjuku Gracery)
4) If I do snag a ticket for like the last row, would it still be enjoyable?

Thanks for your time,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
嘘    Dies
Back to top Go down