Go down

SCANDAL Members Profile [Page 13 of 19]

Re: SCANDAL Members Profile
Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:34 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
never expected that Rina's just as tall as me, and I'm pretty short among my friends... yet Rina looks very tall. Camera angles perhaps?

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..so mami doesn't want gifts like necklaces or bracelets..hmm.. Onion Shine ..and rina likes bread (her guitarist post was so kawaii!!)..and tomomi wants an animal kind of date..like being playful or sporty kind of date..so that's how it is.. .evilgrin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kCsogRvZo&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s (thanks for the link timooo... Thumbs Onion )

me want you..
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I always thought Rina was like 165-170cm range (5'5-5'7). So glad to know she is shorter than me lol Happy (I'm 168cm / 5'6)

Also was very surprised that Haruna likes Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber. I mean she IS the leader of a rock band...(though it is getting a bit more poppy nowadays). It's still cute though

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 am

junday

junday

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://cheonsangshinki.livejournal.com
what haruna is a bigeast?! (bigeast is tohoshinki's japanese fanclub, in korea and global tohoshinki's fanclub named cassiopeia) and she also like jaejoong?! haru-chan we're same...
even she laugh and cried alone when watched tohoshinki's video.. it's really me XDD

and eeehhh haru-chan is the shortest among the members? well a little bit of shock .sweat.
mami-chan!! i love her <3

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Scandalouslollipopharun

signature: #o-Scandal-o@devianart
icons: Newtype@SH
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
New trivia! Happy RINA blogged this.

I haven't said about this anywhere else until now,
But, I, really loved Ayumi Hamasaki since long ago.
Or perhaps I should say, "She's the first artist I like and first person I admire, and she's cool!". She's the first person that mesmerized me.
I even have her live DVD, her records, magazine, and her goods.
Because of those impact and radiance that struck my heart, now I'm back as RINA again.
-Translated by jigoku79 on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
EH? Haru-chan is only 153?? I thought she was in the 160's range.... and I always thought that Mami was shorter than Rina but it turns out that Rina is taller than Mami by a centimeter. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
TOMO DOESN'T have a tattoo~
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Cddsto10

it's marker Onion XD

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 URT1EYY
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
mc~ wrote:
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Haru10

Name: Ono Haruna
Instruments: Vocals & Rhythm Guitar
Birthday: 1988/08/10
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Blood type: A
Height: 153 cm

▪️ Description ▪️

HARUNA, the eldest among the group and also serves as the leader. A girl who had a passion for dancing and dreamed of becoming a dancer, but things changed when she met her co-members and eventually took on a rock n’ roll path. But the influence of dance stayed, the reason why some of their PV, choreography can be seen. HARUNA has the most powerful and deep voice that usually leads in their songs combined with the voices of the other 3 members.

▪️ Facts ▪️

• A fan of Tohoshinki.
• A fan of the Jonas Brothers.
• A fan of the High-School Musical series.
• A fan of Justin Beiber.
• iPhone user
• Bought 4 of Tohonshinki DVD all at once.
• Likes jaejong the most because of his natural personality.
• The moment she plug her earphones and watches videos of Tohoshinki, she cries and laughs all alone.
• A huge fan of Michael Jackson.
• Has 3 piercings on her right ear.
• Has a little brother named Hideto Ono who plays soccer.
• Hates getting wet by water.
• Her eyesight is so bad that makes her say, "It's enough to make me can't live my life without contact lenses or glasses!".
• Went to see Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT movie.
• One of her most loved items is the iPod given by her Mom.
• She wants to have a part time job in an Apparel store. Like becoming a shop assistant or something like that.
• She was part of the movie "BACKDANCERS".
• She was part of Mayu's back-up dancers called the SUPER TIGERS.
• She thinks trousers are better for her clothes because she can feel the wind if she wears a skirt, and she doesn't really like that.
• Named her guitar Shun-kun

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mami10

Name: Sasazaki Mami
Instruments: Lead Guitar & Vocal
Birthday: 1990/05/21
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Blood type: AB
Height: 161 cm

▪️ Description ▪️

MAMI, the lead guitarist and serves that role very well. She has awesome and cool guitar skills that makes her fans more amaze. She appears serious and kinda dark in stage that is different from the other members, but it turns extremely opposite offstage – as she shows a very cheerful personality. Also among the group, she’s the biggest fan of Japanese Anime. She also has very noticeable solo parts in their songs because of her soft-punkish voice.

▪️ Facts ▪️

• A big Anime fan.
• A huge fan of BLEACH.
• A huge fan of Onepiece.
• Can also play the drums.
• Draws the best among the group.
• Knows how to cook.
• Has a habit of calling herself "Oira". Been saying that since elementary.
• Loves to play her Nintedo DS.
• Would love to do a seiyuu work for an Anime one day.
• Named her guitar Yuuya-kun

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Rina10

Name: Suzuki Rina
Instruments: Drums & Vocal
Birthday: 1991/08/21
Birthplace: Osaka
Blood type: B
Height: 160 cm

▪️ Description ▪️

RINA, the youngest among the group and serves as the drummer. A girl that always has a smile painted on her face when performing – showing that performing and music is nothing but love. She’s also a cheerful and bubbly person as seen in their live interviews with the reactions she shows. Also among the 4 of them, she is the most active in their blog, making sure that fans is always updated to her and the group.

▪️ Facts ▪️

• Can also play the piano. Been playing it since she was 3 years old.
• Knows how to cook.
• Has two sisters and a smaller brother, she's the eldest. Her youngest sister is named Suzuki Natsuna(鈴木夏菜).
• Last member to join the group.
• Said once in an interview that she doesn't know any boy's number.
• Wanted to be called RINAX.
• Would love to work at McDonald's, a bar, or a Maid Cafe because she wants to try serving people at a restaurant.
• Likes fantasy and romantic movies
• Collects bath salts
• She loves Bagel.
• She likes Soymilk, specially strawberry and almond flavors. She prefers it over tea or juice.
• She would like to date a guy who plays the guitar well. Guitar pose she likes.
• Believes in aliens
• Named her drums Angelina/Angie

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Tomomi10

Name: Ogawa Tomomi
Instruments: Bass & Vocal
Birthday: 1990/05/31
Birthplace: Hyogo Prefecture
Blood type: A
Height: 157 cm

▪️ Description ▪️

TOMOMI, the bass and writer of majority of their songs. Like HARUNA, she also dreamed of becoming a dancer but rock n’ roll opened a new path. Her dancing skills can be observed while performing with her amazing and graceful movements despite the fact that she is carrying a huge bass. TOMOMI has a very sweet and kinda “chipmunky” voice that is easy to like, together with HARUNA, their voices becomes a very perfect combo. She’s also the one that usually leads in solo parts of their songs.

▪️ Facts ▪️

• Draws the worst among the group.
• Her favorite food are strawberry and nata de coco.
• Her least favorite food are carrots and melon.
• Most playful in the group and loves to goof-around.
• Has a tattoo on her left shoulder
• Has piercings on her left ear.
• Graduated from Hyogo Perfecture(兵庫県), Kakogawa's high-school(加古川南) at 2009-2-27.
• Named her Bass Masaya-kun and later changed it to Yuusuke-kun

• Friends with Stereopony.
• Friends with Oreskaband.
• HARUNA and MAMI both loves Dragonball.
• HARUNA and MAMI tend to tap their left leg and swing their guitars in the same rhythm while playing songs.
• HARUNA and RINA went to see a Prince of Tennis musical (TeniMyu).
• Loves Bleach, One Piece and K-On!.
• Studied at Caless Vocal & Dance School. Met at the main branch at Osaka.
• They all like guys with an "S-Type" personality.
• They spent only a year and a half (from mid-2006) learning to play their respective musical instruments before they started performing on a regular basis.

Profile written by mc~
All facts came from here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/scandal-talk-f5/member-facts-t198.htm

Has a tattoo on her left shoulder? Tomomi? really? I wanna see! .omg.

Lol. I'm taller to all of the 4 girls. My height: 5'10 .tsk.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
@ceejrabuya:
lol, you really just had to quote the entire first post. Tongue
And no, TOMOMI DOES NOT HAVE A TATTOO ON HER LEFT SHOULDER.
So many people have been fooled by that outdated lie. CANTA Noise

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 pm

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, cool! Haruna and I have the same height. So even short people can look tall in videos. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm

VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
I never knew there was an outdated rumor about Tomo's tattoo. lol

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 am

Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Tomomi .wow. we have the same height .cool.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Aww I've seen it again haha. I was actually happy when I learned that Haruna is just 153cm (just like me haha) and she's just 6 days younger than me. .clap. And it's so wonderful how these petite girls rock the stage when they're performing.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 am

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My Gosh I'm taller than Haruna

By 10 cm.

unbelievable

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I didn't learn the 17 pages so maybe it was already asked but, what is S-type guys ?

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Leyh wrote:I didn't learn the 17 pages so maybe it was already asked but, what is S-type guys ?
Already asked.
Here's a link to your answer: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1142-are-you-the-type-of-scandal#45332

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
lol. oh facts are so enjoyable LOVE

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was scanning youtube for some subbed Scandal interview videos and I found this one! I love this one. It's so funny, so here are some new facts, gained by that interview:

1. Mami can speak fluent cat language! (Btw, her cat language is really cat-like!)

-Rina says that when Mami tries to make some lyrics for a new song, she goes out to the terrace and quickly after that, she finishes it. Then, the interviewer makes this funny comment, " So in one of the SCANDAL songs, the lyrics are made by a cat?!"

2. When Rina can't play a part properly, she plays it over again and always cries while practising.

-Rina says, "I can't do this! AAHHH" and she says that she gets on her own nerves while she eats or sleeps.

3. Mami LOVES to play on the computer and she even has those professional controllers!

-She loves those online games and especially the typing ones and she can't stop. Timo says that when she plays she comes with her Osaka dialect and keeps on chanting "What the hell?! (Nanda Kore?!)" and even Mami admits that she sometimes uses bad words.

4. Haruna sleeps in really weird positions!

When they're in the car, travelling somewhere, she can sleep in a full-on 90 degrees position all the way to their destination and she can't go back so she stops at like 50 degrees. When doing this, Haru says that she relies on the door and the interview makes another funny comment, " It sounds like you're gonna fall out if there was no door!"

5. Tomo sleep talks!

Before on the way to their trip, Timo was sleeping and she yelled out "Ban! Ban! Ban!" and kicked Mami. Mami also comments at how she often sleep talks by suddenly sitting up saying "Eh?!?", then going back to sleep.

6. Rina also sleep talks! (Rina is really Kawaii while she demonstrates this!)

Rina often says "foon foon foon" and she can hear herself doing that. First she says "What's up with all the foon foons?" and then she wakes up, so she wakes up with her own noise.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kwq6Qd8RoY

Scandalous pictures:

Mami and her cat language:
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mami_a10

Rina while practising drums:
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Rinaanddrums

Mami on the computer:
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mamiandcomputer

Haruna sleeping in a very weird angle:
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Harunasleeping

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:55 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ichiruki! wrote:I was scanning youtube for some subbed Scandal interview videos and I found this one! I love this one. It's so funny, so here are some new facts, gained by that interview:

1. Mami can speak fluent cat language! (Btw, her cat language is really cat-like!)

-Rina says that when Mami tries to make some lyrics for a new song, she goes out to the terrace and quickly after that, she finishes it. Then, the interviewer makes this funny comment, " So in one of the SCANDAL songs, the lyrics are made by a cat?!"

2. When Rina can't play a part properly, she plays it over again and always cries while practising.

-Rina says, "I can't do this! AAHHH" and she says that she gets on her own nerves while she eats or sleeps.

3. Mami LOVES to play on the computer and she even has those professional controllers!

-She loves those online games and especially the typing ones and she can't stop. Timo says that when she plays she comes with her Osaka dialect and keeps on chanting "What the hell?! (Nanda Kore?!)" and even Mami admits that she sometimes uses bad words.

4. Haruna sleeps in really weird positions!

When they're in the car, travelling somewhere, she can sleep in a full-on 90 degrees position all the way to their destination and she can't go back so she stops at like 50 degrees. When doing this, Haru says that she relies on the door and the interview makes another funny comment, " It sounds like you're gonna fall out if there was no door!"

5. Tomo sleep talks!

Before on the way to their trip, Timo was sleeping and she yelled out "Ban! Ban! Ban!" and kicked Mami. Mami also comments at how she often sleep talks by suddenly sitting up saying "Eh?!?", then going back to sleep.

6. Rina also sleep talks! (Rina is really Kawaii while she demonstrates this!)

Rina often says "foon foon foon" and she can hear herself doing that. First she says "What's up with all the foon foons?" and then she wakes up, so she wakes up with her own noise.

thanks for the info ichiruki..kawaii..sleep talks?...hehe...i would love to see that.. .clap.

me want you..
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 pm

garvelin

garvelin

Caless Student
Caless Student
kyyaaaa~~~!!! RINNAAA~~ LOVE

Kawaii dummer~ she is 21th years old now~
Thanks for the profile~ now I know Rina's birthdate~
.love.
kyaaa~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm

sshinoda95

sshinoda95

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://twitter.com/nisyedlah
mc~ wrote:Yeah like I said the only time you will notice the height difference in the walk part of Shoujo S and the dance part of Yume Miru Tsubasa.

Let's talk about RINA, anyone noticed that her smile never comes off when performing? Because I do! That smile is perfect. LOVE

I know... Her teeth, those dimples. Especially her eyes. :'D LOVE I love her eyes.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 Sshinoda

Those eyes... I can't stop looking. LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
something new about haruna and rina...

i just found out that haruna is an M type..(and i really don't know what that means, if someone could explain this please do..)

and the shocking thing is about rina's "secret"
She said that she doesn't wear any clothes except for her panties when she's alone in her house..
and then the interviewer asked.. what if they are in a tour and their in a hotel,,then rina interrupted and said yes she also do that.. (this info that i just found out..really shocked me..like.. i still can't imagine rina saying that..hehe..and I was like.. .omg.
then I was like .hmmm. ..then i was like.. .silence. ..and then i was like.. .nosebleed. ..)

and here's the link: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu5c3h_scandal-fuji-terebi-s-mu-sata_music..
and please do correct me if some of the info that i got was not exact..ok.. (still can't get over it.. .pinch. )

and by the way again about rina..the first time i hear her and saw her sing..was on their Best Scandal first live concert ..and that made me change the way I look at rina as a drummer, and as a fan..
Nice one

me want you..
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
just heard that Rina likes Taylor Swift. I'm not sure of it though .silence.

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:11 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
^ Rina did say she liked Taylor Swift. I'm not sure where else she said this, but i heard it when i went to am2 back in 2011 for the SCANDAL panel and one of the questions was who is your favorite american band, and Rina answered it's not really a band but she likes Taylor swift.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 14 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
^^^ Haha! yeah.. now I remember.. it's so awesome that she likes Taylor Swift. I'm a fan of Taylor Swift before I became a big SCANDAL Fan.. awesome fact Glasses Onion

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum