You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

VslxMomo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys! 

I'm going to the Dallas concert, what is the best time to get to the venue? Has a M&G been confirmed for Dallas?

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm going to the Dallas concert, what is the best time to get to the venue? Has a M&G been confirmed for Dallas?

Even though the Venue doesn't list it my understanding is there is M&G for all U.S. shows, and being the most expensive of the VIP packages this tour, it better include the M&G.

The line-up for this show will be interesting- the weather forecast for Sunday keeps alternating with Rain/Thunderstorms through the day,to just a cloudy day. Either way it seems like it will be humid.

I'm flying out from Los Angeles for the show.

Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

nosferous wrote:Even though the Venue doesn't list it my understanding is there is M&G for all U.S. shows, and being the most expensive of the VIP packages this tour, it better include the M&G.

The line-up for this show will be interesting- the weather forecast for Sunday keeps alternating with Rain/Thunderstorms through the day,to just a cloudy day. Either way it seems like it will be humid.

I'm flying out from Los Angeles for the show.
In south Texas we are currently getting slammed with rain. Hopefully none of it makes its way up to Dallas. If it does rain for those waiting (I know some will getting there hours before), there’s two restaurants behind the venue, one has a big bar.

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
I’m sure it’ll be a humid day in Dallas for those waiting.  In fact, the weather will more than likely remind them about the weather back home in Japan.

It’s a bummer that the gift bags ended up being vapor.  I’d attribute that to management or logistics.  For all I know, the VIP gift bags washed out to sea at Kansai airport when the hurricane hit.  A good consolation would have been a free piece of merch!

Anyway, I’m glad they made it here.  For anyone that knows the business, it’s a hassle to tour here even when the label foots all the bills which may or not be the case here.  

Maybe, I’ll be able to catch them again when I’m back in Japan around the New Year.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
cantacanta wrote:Anyway, I’m glad they made it here.  For anyone that knows the business, it’s a hassle to tour here even when the label foots all the bills which may or not be the case here.  

I'd be extremely surprised if the label footed bill here. That would be non-standard for a Japanese act in the US.

So yeah, I think it really is the band doing us a favor. Add everything up and I'd be surprised if they're not making some money, but probably less than they could make doing something else with this time in Japan.

I hope they think it was worth it. I did my best to make them feel that way at the NY show!

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@spacecadet

It would be most worth it if there was music for people to buy and stream afterwards on the online sites (iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, Spotify, etc.), but the lack of content is not their fault.  Too bad this stuff is not accessible at the moment because it was a great opportunity to grow the fan base.

After three years of waving the Scandal flag in my office I managed to convince a friend (from Osaka no less) to attend a show.  She had a blast at Anaheim and is planning to go see them again in Tokyo in November.  That's one new fan, and I bet many more came out of this tour.  In this sense, the cost for Scandal to travel here and perform has a big benefit.

Back to top Go down

VslxMomo

Caless Student
Caless Student
60% chance of rain so far. I hope all the merch is still available for Dallas. I really want the hoodie and the other T-shirt’s... ><

Back to top Go down
mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as

Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Daaaammmn, I wish the logo t shirt that's available in Mexico was offered in ny

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
VslxMomo wrote:60% chance of rain so far. I hope all the merch is still available for Dallas. I really want the hoodie and the other T-shirt’s... ><

I'm worried as they seemed to replace one of the t-shirts for a logo shirt for the Mexico shows.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
If it does rain, maybe they play RAINY?  They seem to do this whenever it does rain.  This would be a treat.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Monterrey show done. Same exact set list as the past 3 shows. Didn't rain until during/after the show, so no "Rainy." Super hot and humid in the venue. Crowd sang a lot lol. This was my third favorite show of the tour so far.

Also, the M&G was after the show, for some reason. The band changed into their regular clothes, so that was kind of a nice change of pace.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 17 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

HarunaHasBigEars

Caless Student
Caless Student
Did anyone camp out at Six Flags to try and catch them lol?

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Okay guys , this is my experience during Monterrey show.

So, this was my first time ever attending a show, so I was really excited.

These girls have been a very important part of my life. I’ve been following them since October 2010 very closely. So their music and lyrics have been with me during many stages of my life. I would not be the same if SCANDAL would not have been present in my day to day these 8 wonderful years 

So when the show started I was really emotional. SCANDAL really rocks on live, it was very shocking seeing them live, quite different from watching the live shows on youtube.

It should have been very bothering for people around me because almost all
Of them were recording and I was singing every single song (I know all SCANDAL lyrics, not at 100% very closely to that).

Electric girl was my second least favorite song from honey but live version is way too awesome. I recorded Tomomi’s solo. That’s the only thing that I recorded since I tried to focus on enjoying the show and not looking at my phone screen.

Also , one very funny thing is that Haruna made us sing “recuérdame” from Pixar movie “Coco” (I’m not sure if it has the same title on english) and I was really ashamed because I knew all the songs except this one haha, also all the Mexican crowd started singing “cielito lindo” and “las mañanitas” (Mexican song that is sang during birthdays), the girls didn’t seem to know what we were singing while “cielito lindo”.

Overall, I’m really happy and thankful for this night. I brought 2 friends who really weren’t SCANDAL fans and they left the show in love with the band.

The girls seemed to like performing in Monterrey after reading their tweets. And yeah, as TGE says, Escena was really hot, really really hot. I didn’t want to have the meet and greet after the show because I didn’t want to look as a mess but fortunately I bought the special thanks shirt so I had 2 shirts  with me and I was able to change them so I made my best to look well on the photo.

When It was my turn for the photography I said “Hola” and all them replied the same, I was so exited that I said loudly , “oh my god, I’m really nervous “ and I put my hand on my chest “ and all girls laughed at me haha, so embarrassing, And finally I said “thank you so much”

One thing that didn’t like at all was that we haven’t received the photo, I think that love japan entertainment will upload it these days. 

Question : in USA shows , did you receive the photo immediately? 

And finally , as promised by LJE on the VIP ticket , we received a bag with an autographed poster and a little towel (I don’t know the English word for that kind of towel)

Last edited by victor_survive on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
victor_survive wrote:Also , one very funny thing is that Haruna made us sing “recuérdame” from Pixar movie “Coco” (I’m not sure if it has the same title on english)

lol I didn't realize it was a song from Coco until my friends mentioned it afterward. The English title is "Remember Me"

Question : in USA shows , did you receive the photo immediately? 

Yes, because they used your own camera/phone to take your picture.

And finally , as promised by LJE on the VIP ticket , we received a bag with an autographed poster and a little towel (I don’t know the English word for that kind of towel)

I think you mean backpack, not towel lol

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Say what?  The gift bag finally appears?  Is there hope for the fans in the last American show?

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
victor_survive wrote:
So when the show started I was really emotional. SCANDAL really rocks on live, it was very shocking seeing them live, quite different from watching the live shows on youtube.

I cried like 4 times on my first concert  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 17 1f60b 
Happy for you and all the mexicans, every fan deserves the chance to see them live
Si puedes podrías pasarme el solo de Tomo en EG? No grabé nada y es una de mis canciones favoritas, me arrepiento mucho Sad
Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Jasonc

Jasonc

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.facebook.com/cline.jason
The management at the LA show said there was no gift, so we got no poster. While I loved the show tremendously, and my photos with them are a treasure, we didn't get the gift for the meet and greet in L.A.

Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jasonc wrote:The management at the LA show said there was no gift, so we got no poster. While I loved the show tremendously, and my photos with them are a treasure, we didn't get the gift for the meet and greet in L.A.

Might be best for those who paid for vip email complaints for not recieving quality service consistently through the tour

Taking a pic with them was great. But false advertising of a free gift and providing poor direction really helped ruin the experience for how much we paid. 

Not even snacks or drinks were provided or discounted

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Don Dio wrote:It would be most worth it if there was music for people to buy and stream afterwards on the online sites (iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, Spotify, etc.), but the lack of content is not their fault. 

Metallica and some other bands will now sell you the audio of any show. I think that's a cool trend and seems an easy money-maker to me. I think eventually we'll see bands doing that with concert video too (especially since people just post concert video anyway; the band may as well do it and make money), but this industry changes slowly. I'm just jonesing for Scandal's next live DVD/BD. I feel like I need a fix after seeing them on this tour.

Devon4 wrote:Might be best for those who paid for vip email complaints for not recieving quality service consistently through the tour

But who do we email? I *absolutely* would email if I knew who was actually responsible for that.

Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
spacecadet wrote:
Don Dio wrote:It would be most worth it if there was music for people to buy and stream afterwards on the online sites (iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, Spotify, etc.), but the lack of content is not their fault. 

Metallica and some other bands will now sell you the audio of any show. I think that's a cool trend and seems an easy money-maker to me. I think eventually we'll see bands doing that with concert video too (especially since people just post concert video anyway; the band may as well do it and make money), but this industry changes slowly. I'm just jonesing for Scandal's next live DVD/BD. I feel like I need a fix after seeing them on this tour.

Devon4 wrote:Might be best for those who paid for vip email complaints for not recieving quality service consistently through the tour

But who do we email? I *absolutely* would email if I knew who was actually responsible for that.

Possibly a moderator for this site. They could possibly have contacts to SCANDAL'S band management with sony music.

Or the venues themselves. Seeing as how they were coordinated through the same management for the North America region. 

Hob might direct us to the HR of the company used to organize the US events

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Re: no special gifts given to VIP ticketholders at the US shows

I mentioned earlier that it's being looked into. We do know the reason as to why no gifts have been given (I can't talk about it now), but we don't know if it'll be resolved. It's terrible, I know, but yeah, I'm honestly not sure if anything will be actually be done about it. :/ All relevant people know about this mess too, just FYI. Will try to keep everyone updated if/when possible.

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm, if no gift bag in Dallas, could the item be subject to copyright restrictions?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
cantacanta wrote:Hmm, if no gift bag in Dallas, could the item be subject to copyright restrictions?

No, this has nothing to do with copyright.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So, anyone here is planning to meet tomorrow for the Mexico City concert? I'm feeling a bit lonely here not even knowing how to speak Spanish lol

I'm staying really close to the venue too, so I guess I should get there early Happy

Last edited by hohenheim on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.