You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Realistically, based off your personality how do you think your interactions with the other Scandal members be like? Does that make sense?

Obviously, it's all hypothetically since we only know how they are on the surface. But still, from what we have seen, what do you think?

[NOTE]: This is just for fun.

For example, I think I would be awkward with Rina because I'm not that girly. But I do admire her straightforward personality. 

I think Tomo has a personality where she can easily get along with others well. 

Mami, I'm actually not too sure....Although I am intrigued on what her thought process is like in arranging music. I find it interesting.

I think I'd do well with Haru- not just cause she's my favorite, as we have similar personality traits.

How about you guys?

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Mmmm, this sounds fun Happy

Rina does not reveal that much of her personality really but I know she likes retro clothes and taking pictures so we would have that in common.

Everyone know Tomomi is my favourite and she also strikes me as an Emo like me so we would get on just fine Happy

Mami is weird but obviously I have no idea how weird she is, my Father told me it is fine to date weird girls but you dont marry them.

Well we know Haruna is the Boss and I find strong women a bit scary but I am sure she is really nice once you get to know her.

How Would Your Personality Mesh w/ the Scandal Members? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I know Rina is learning French, so it would be a good start to speak a few words in my language with her.

With Mami, it will be easier because we share a common passion for the guitar. I would like her to tell me about the gear she uses and what inspires her to compose the band's songs.

For Tomomi and Haruna, it will be more difficult because I do not seem to have a common passion with them. Haruna is closer to my age so maybe we can talk about life in general. Tomomi loves to cook, so I could help her prepare a cooking recipe.

Too bad I do not speak Japanese!  .waaa.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Izzy

My spoken Japanese is around a 12 year old standards which is fine for my Japanese idols but useless for Scandal Happy

Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:@Izzy

My spoken Japanese is around a 12 year old standards which is fine for my Japanese idols but useless for Scandal Happy

@tonymiller Your comment literally made me laugh out loud. Haha

I only speak conversational Japanese, but I’ve decided to study again and take classes. Hopefully I can become fluent.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandal_Feedback

I am glad I amused you Happy
I have an English friend David who speaks almost fluent Japanese and goes to Japan every year but I guess I am too lazy, I fell in love with Japan way back in 1980 so I have no excuse.
I am sure I would do much better if I actually lived in Japan.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I had wondered if time "spent" with them would allow me to form a more err... evidence-based answer to your question.

Met them seven times in total - the longest of which was at Vienna, where the promoters allowed us to not rush which meant I managed at most 20-25 secs to say something to them while giving them presents. Allowing at most 5 secs per member in the other 6 venues, I'd probably have a total of one minute plus per member as experience to back my answers up. Anyways... as you said - this is for fun.

I think I could get along well with all of them. I know - a safe answer, right? Although for different reasons.

TOMOMI is very friendly - gave a mega friendly vibe even during the first time when I met her 5 years ago. And she actually gives you that cute blank "eh?" look if you tease her (asked her if she remembered me the third time we met lol - as if). I told her to check out SCANDAL HEAVEN Cover Band's Take Me Out cover in 2016 and no prizes if you can guess who in the band actually re-tweeted the link to our cover video on YouTube. So, I agree with you, @Scandal_Feedback.

RINA is very sweet although in my imagination I wonder if she can appear to be cold (she is one of the more serious one when it comes to the band's work ethic - if you have seen on past interviews or the HELLO WORLD tour docu, you know where I am coming from). Perhaps cold is the wrong adjective. I think if you can speak French (I know only a few choice phrases) you can get along well with her - surprised her in HK by praising her drumming in French after which she leaned forwards beaming, saying merci. With regards to European arthouse films and vintage clothing - my interest in the former is somewhat limited (although I am happy to introduce Malaysian independent films to her) and as for the latter, not really!

HARU - of all the three, I seem to "spend" the least time with HARU and therefore can only go with my first impressions. I think I can't be as laid back around her (I have been described as being horizontal) as she does seem to project a serious image about her. But she seemed quite happily receptive to suggestions for fish and chips spots in London (I listed a few on a piece of paper a week prior). So, I wonder if we'll be okay when it comes to food perhaps? Especially after seeing her finish 100 bowls of wanko soba that time...

Lastly, MAMI. I see the above posts in this thread and I am not trying to further inflame anything - but I think I know where Tony is coming from. MAMI ain't weird weird but I'd say she's the quirky one - loves her eccentric hair colour and is very creative, musically or otherwise. The pleasantries that we exchanged as band member/fan mainly involved art-related topics (giving her photos of the band that I took, and showing her my appreciation of MAMI-designed SCANDAL tees at gigs) and despite my love of guitars, I never had a chance (one doesn't do guitar talk in 25 secs). I think we prolly get on well talking about gear, as opposed to Japanese avant garde fashion. MAMI will be utterly disappointed with my fear of heights, though.

Grin

How Would Your Personality Mesh w/ the Scandal Members? SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I'm also sure I could get along generally with all of them, though of course I'd have an easier time talking to some than others, like anybody in life.

That said, I do know that their public personas may not match their private personas, and they don't show us everything. So even though I've been following them for a long time and feel like I have a pretty good idea of what makes them tick, I don't pretend to "know" them. So I could be way off base in my predictions. But...

Mami: She's got a dry sense of humor, which is where I think the perception of "weirdness" comes from, and she's combined it with a lot of self-confidence over the past 5 years or so (honestly, when she first dyed her hair it seemed like she became a new person). She just doesn't care what anyone thinks about anything she says or does. I have the easiest time dealing with people like that, and feel the most comfortable around them. I don't feel like *I* have to worry about anything I say or do.

Haruna: Haruna's my favorite in the band and always has been, but I have a feeling she'd be a tough nut to crack for me in real life. She's actually somewhat quiet and introspective when not MC'ing or "hosting" something for the band, and I think she's a natural introvert. I am the same, which is probably one reason why I like her. But put two people with that personality together at a party and it will be awkward; just a lot of long pauses and superficial small talk, since neither will let their guard down. I do know that if you can manage to spend enough time with a person like that to really get to know them, it's usually worth it in the long run.

Haruna and I do share a taste for alcohol, so we'd at least have that to talk about Happy

Rina: I really like Rina in the band and appreciate the way she constantly advocates for the fans, and how she individually seems to try to do things the fans want. She also at one point was the most "rock" of all of them; while other members were listing Justin Bieber and AKB48 among their favorite music, she was listing bands like The Who and Led Zeppelin. So on that basis, we'd have more to talk about in terms of music. (I do think the musical tastes of the band have changed and matured a bit since then, though.) That said, I have seen how she gets when things don't go exactly as planned at shows. I think she might be kind of a handful in real life, and she might make me a little nervous.

Tomomi: Tomomi's the hardest for me to get a read on. I know in public she's supposed to be cute and bubbly and that's kind of her "character", but I also get the sense in their more unrehearsed moments backstage and in documentaries that she is actually not much like that in real life. I think she has a depth and level of self-reflection that she doesn't usually show. But that could also just be me wanting her to be that way, so I'm not sure. If she really is like her public persona, I don't think I'd be able to relate to her all that well. But if the public persona is more of an act, then I probably could.

Anyway not that I'd ever get the chance to find out. I met them once (I'm more than a little jealous of anyone who met them seven times) and have a feeling that'll be the extent of my interaction with them. Really impossible in the time I had to tell if I'm right about any of my predictions, though they all seemed very nice.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
From my perspective of actually meeting them.

Haruna: Everything thinks she is Boss and harder to approach, but every time I've meet her she is very approachable and easy to talk to Happy At her photo book launch, I spent a long time chatting, because I was buying lots of copies for oversea fans, she was concerned asking I should get some help to carry all the books etc. She always says thanks for the things I do to help with the overseas fans.
Rina: Yeah easiest and most friendly and does remember many of the fans. She remember my name Wink Then again I'm bias heh. She does remember things and follow up questions etc. very observant too. For "Good Time Music" TV recording, it was Rina who approached us fans with some questions and chit-chat after the recording, (the TV staff announced they could of left, but wanted to chat with us for a bit before leaving)
Tomomi: Definitely the fun and bubbly one, cute goofiness at time. But still a perfectionist, during the "Good Time Music" she wanted a 2nd take of her bass slap, we didn't noticed anything wrong, but it was done again :p
Mami: To me she seems to be the "cool" one of the girls, still friendly but not as chatty as far as I've noticed. A little "yanki" maybe heh. But during live MC she always has a lot to talk about, so I think she has to know you first.

A bit bias as I tend to talk to Rina and Haruna the most when given the chance.

Team Scandal:

Eisuke, initially was chatty and easily approachable, now more of a quick "Hi" / wave. I think maybe he is trying to be more professional, or just way too busy/too much on his mind. At SCAFES he bumped in to me and gave me a pat on the back, he bowed at me (during Take me Out CD launch at HMV) and thank me for helping with "Good time music" etc.

Mikako: easily approachable and can be very chatting, she greets me every time I see her. Bowed at me at Nagano and all the other fans in line were confused hah.

New manager: She helped out for Feedback! Members Week and recognised and greeted me. I did approach her and Mikako about the US/Mexico VIP gift fiasco and she was talking to me about it.

Feedback! staff: There has been some turnover of staff, but the current staff are much friendlier and do know a lot about Scandal, for me its like meeting my local regular bartender or something haha.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

What is even going on here? Knock it off, guys.

USAadoresU, calm down. You're taking things WAY too far. This is your one and only warning. If this continues on any further, you will be receiving a week-long ban.

Also, wildthing, this thread is supposed to be about the members of the band only. It's weird to talk about the staff here, and to talk about them like that in general.......

Got it, everyone? Cool.

Edit: I've split off and hid all the drama comments from this thread. We don't need them here. So let's not start anything else, k? Cool.

How Would Your Personality Mesh w/ the Scandal Members? 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks to all the replied!

I must apologize to thoseguiltyeyes as I never meant to cause such a stir. Hence I purposely put "for fun."

wildthing I really like the story on how Rina stayed to talk to everyone after the recording. It's nice to know they appreciate the fans' support.

spacecadet The comment about Haruna's taste for alcohol made me laugh. Cause I have seen maybe like 2 shows they were on where they offered Scandal drinks and she always got beer. I'm horrible at drinking and don't like beer much. lol

Back to top Go down
ariellemika15

ariellemika15

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like this question xD

(I haven't got a chance to meet them on fanmeets yet huhu)

Starting Haruna, I think she's easy-going and friendly, hopefully on the right mood, I think I will get along with her fine. I want her to talk about Lady. I want to eat lunch with Haruna lol. 
Mami is quite a cool gal. I think she'll make jokes and I will laugh with her. She's so charming (girl crush) that I think I would fall for her. I want to touch her manly hands haha. 
Rina, I think we will bond quite a lot! She loves movies, fashion, bunch of girly stuff that I she can share with me. 
Tomomi, I'm not sure, she matured a lot since then. Oh, I will make her talk about her baby plants and how is she keep it alive so we'll. When she starts talking, I don't think I will stop smiling. 😍

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.