You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
etwee wrote:Happy! happier than ever with SCANDAL. Great setlist, great staging, great performance—including complete surprises and small imperfections. Ultra-happy I got friends and family to watch this one—though it started a little early for those dwelling west of Ohio. They will probably just watch the replay.
I'd probably be watching it again myself now, but the site says we have to wait til tomorrow.

Was 5am for me, Central Time.  We watched it live Happy  All depends upon your dedication for Scandal I suppose.  

Looking forward to watching 2-3 more times over the weekend!

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Also had to get up pretty early. This was such an amazing live, easy worth the price. Neon Town Escape was the highlight for me, I've been dying to hear that song live.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Guys, I'm trying to watch the show but I'm being asked for a password, any idea? I'm putting the access code but it's marked as incorrect

Or maybe I'm confused, I thought the normal ticket would include the rebroadcast?

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
victor_survive wrote:Guys, I'm trying to watch the show but I'm being asked for a password, any idea? I'm putting the access code but it's marked as incorrect

Or maybe I'm confused, I thought the normal ticket would include de rebroadcast?

The live show was this morning, video on demand will be available tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alxa wrote:
victor_survive wrote:Guys, I'm trying to watch the show but I'm being asked for a password, any idea? I'm putting the access code but it's marked as incorrect

Or maybe I'm confused, I thought the normal ticket would include de rebroadcast?

Oh I see. I didn't make it in the morning. So now I have a chance to watch it, but it seems I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Just the question is, will I have to pay again or the normal ticket include the video on demand?

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

victor_survive wrote:
Alxa wrote:

Oh I see. I didn't make it in the morning. So now I have a chance to watch it, but it seems I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Just the question is, will I have to pay again or the normal ticket include the video on demand?

Ticket I bought includes both - so yours should too.

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Was listening to the setlist on Spotify and acoustic Departure kinda ruined the studio version for me...

Back to top Go down

Kadgrin

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

victor_survive wrote:
Alxa wrote:

The rebroadcast is included. It will start in 12 hrs and 50 minutes and will last 24 or 48 hours, I don't remember.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Kadgrin wrote:The rebroadcast is included. It will start in 12 hrs and 50 minutes and will last 24 or 48 hours, I don't remember.

48 hours

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 SZUTGbQ

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Kadgrin

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Kadgrin wrote:The rebroadcast is included. It will start in 12 hrs and 50 minutes and will last 24 or 48 hours, I don't remember.

48 hours

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 SZUTGbQ
you're like... the best. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
This was my first livestream/online gig ever (thanks, COVID-19). Surprisingly it was enjoyable - so much so, there was singing/clapping along, cheering for the band, dancing... I guess if you could shout at the TV screen watching a football match, this behaviour while watching an online gig should be natural (although I never do this while watching a gig on Blu-ray). Watching it on a big TV with a proper audio system helps too - so, if you haven't seen this at least watch it with headphones on.

A lot of surprises performance-wise, and seeing them play so well allayed my fears that they could get rusty LOL.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Does anyone MHL/wireless lan the stream to watch on large screen/TV?
I should have get the device ready before show instead of small PC screen!
I find Haruna is now very confidence and stable on acoustic guitar
I will definitely watch the rebroadcast tonight Maybe once more tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:Does anyone MHL/wireless lan the stream to watch on large screen/TV?

I just use my 4KTV as my monitor by hooking it up through my RTX 2060's HDMI port .whistle.

I didn't see any Device Casting options when I right clicked on the vid when I was changing the Quality settings, unfortunately.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 Sig10
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Metal Mickey wrote:Does anyone MHL/wireless lan the stream to watch on large screen/TV?
I
LiveFrom.Events had this to say:
"We will be sending an email with a unique access code and instructions about 3 hours before the show. Then you will click on it, open a window put in the code and go from there. Yes you will have controls for resolution and volume and you can cast or airplay it to a bigger screen if you so desire. No need for an account with us to watch."
I don't know what cast or airplay mean, but I think it has something to do with your phone? I'm not sure this is helpful.
ps I saw you comment on pre-show chat!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
BlueDude

BlueDude

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Man, that was amazing, the setlist is perfect, acoustic departure is something i didn't know i need until now.

I don't want to be here.
You don't want to be there.
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Seems Mabataki was the only KFTD song that didn't make it into the setlist. Would've been cool if it had been woven into the acoustic set, would've fit right in alongside Departure.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

I was ecstatic watching that live last night when I got home from work. I know its a bummer that they can't do lives to a house of physical fans but I feel that the whole performance was tight last night and its definitely amazing to be able to watch from the comfortable of home with the best angles and shots by the multiple recording angles, whilst showering and listening to them live over dinner and chatting about the performance with fan friends in other parts of the globe. Compared to a static view of the stage at a live event depending on your ticket and seat. Its a silver lining of COVID I guess, cause SCANDAL will probably never tour Australia yet I get to finally watch them in concert live. 

I've literally haven't felt so excited and happy to see SCANDAL perform in a long whilst, perhaps cause we've been starved of any live performances for the last 6 months at least.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife

I agree 100%, I was hoping to see them in London again this September but then I would be queuing for hours in the cold and rain and probably have somebody tall in front of me Happy

But joking aside yes they were awesome.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

hogradish wrote:
I don't know what cast or airplay mean, but I think it has something to do with your phone?

Some devices, like Google Chromecast, enable you to cast videos from your phone/tablet/PC to whatever display they're connected to.

I flirted with the idea of casting it to my projector (via my NVIDIA Shield which has Chromecast Ultra built-in) but, in the end, I just piped my laptop screen into my A/V receiver with an HDMI cable. Fool-proof!

Really enjoyed the show! One of my guests wasn't up to speed on the newer stuff but there were zero complaints (the combination of alcohol and anti-inflammatories they were on would have helped...) and they really responded to the accoustic session and then the latter half of the show when they played some rockier numbers and a couple of classics.

Followed it up with a couple of movies and then a Scandal session until the wee hours. Not a bad night at all.

Thanks, girls!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 2foml0
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have two questions.
Do you think they auto-tuned the rebroadcast? To me it sounds a LOT better pitch-wise.
What's your best guess on attendance? I'm thinking around 5000.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Re-broadcast observations:

1.  Yep, framerate still tanks whenever there's a bit too much movement going on and the video compression algorithm REALLY hates the color blue.
2.  The camera movement on RINA during one of her chants on Take-Me-Out was on point.
3.  Still laughing at how the camera operator thought that focusing on Haruna frantically adjusting her mic during "Fuzzy" was something that needed to be captured in detail
4.  Tomomi spinning was delightful every time it was on camera.
5.  Mami shifting from giggling to laughing her head off on that one riff is still hilarious.

Last edited by confusedinupstatenewyork on Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i don't know how numbers work)

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hogradish wrote:What's your best guess on attendance? I'm thinking around 5000.
The order numbers on first day of overseas sales started at ~#7800 and were ~#13600 just a few hours before the broadcast, so that's ~5800 orders. Give some for orders with multiple tickets and take some for other non-Scandal orders from the same site, I'd agree with your estimate of 5000 overseas viewers  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 6 1f605 

If we include the Japan-based viewers who bought their tickets from another site (which I'm guessing hoping would be more than 5000), that's probably quite decent returns on the livestream itself since the hall they streamed from can only seat ~1400

Though, I think they're probably still very far away from recovering the total revenue lost from their entire world tour. Perhaps that means more paid livestreams to come until they can resume touring.

Last edited by Steadystate on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I am streaming from my laptop to my TV with a USB-c to hdmi cable.  Audio then goes from my TV to a preamp via an optical cable. Honestly for 2 channel streamed mix it sounds good to my ears.   I hope they sell this concert as a bluray since the streaming artifacts of compression would be gone.   That would in theory help recover cost of this performance.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

2 cents here.

KTFD is being pirated and put around the internet, annoying and I've emailed Team Scandal about it.

The overseas stream something happened and the frame rate was inferior at 26fps for some odd reason and I have a support ticket with Live From Events opened and they will get back to me. The broadcast was 1080p 30fps so it was already bluray standard already, I will mention this to Team Scandal when I get a chance.

It was at Symphony Hills, Mozart Hall, Curtain stage 幕舞台.
https://www.k-mil.gr.jp/institution/symphony/index.html
The Mozart hall they were in sits 1318 people.

I will also ask about the overseas merch store if its permanent when I next see a manager.

Last edited by wildthing on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected capacity)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.