Go down

SCANDAL MANIA [Page 5 of 8]

Re: SCANDAL MANIA
Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh I think I get it, there's a new towel out now. I thought maybe that notice meant shipping in July but it makes sense now that I see that towel. :)

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm

harunadaisuki

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
SPAM

i will join that fan club

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just got my magazine Vol 03 .clap.

Contents are, a bunch of photos from a bowling outing, the bowling scores, pictures of everyone on Team Scandal, an interview-style section, photos from some scandal mania live event, and a page for each member with some new instruments.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I didn't get this at first, but those binders for sale in their store are for collecting/organizing the mini-magazines.
SCANDAL MANIA - Page 5 Maniafolder1
SCANDAL MANIA - Page 5 Maniafolder2

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
you're making me want to join!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
They added a new item to the SCANDAL MANIA web shop, the dreamer-style T-shirts that were sold at AM2.

USA D-Tシャツ

Edit: Oops, my bad, they sold out of them already...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 am

HaRinax

HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want to be a member too wait for me Japan .chesttap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The 4th volume of their scandal mania magazine is on it's way!

http://twitter.com/#!/scandal_band/status/117046649058111489
SCANDAL MANIA会報誌vol.4続々配布中! 今回は結成5周年をマニアックに語ったインタビュー、7月に行ったアメリカライブダイアリー、メンバーによる「Dreamer」の舞台セット解説など盛りだくさん!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 am

ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
I'm interested in the interview inside...

RINA asked not to say anything about it (iirc), which makes me even more intrigued.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:18 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tell me more about these SCANDAL MANIA magazine, I know nothing about it.
What was the first 3 volume about and are there scans available. Or is it a Video magazine? if so, are there videos available?

I'm guessing it's not available for sale on online retailers like CDJapan, HMV Japan or YesAsia.com, since SCANDAL MANIA is the official club, it's for members only and only in Japan?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It's a little mini-magazine mailed out to members of Scandal Mania as part of the membership benefits. Maybe something around 3 times a year or so. Usually around 14 pages with things like pictures from the tours, interviews and behind the scenes pictures and notes.

Vol 1: Pics from tour, candid pics, interview, nanida no regret behind the scenes, written notes from the girls.

Vol 2: Interview, new years pics, pics from Zepp Tokyo ESY tour, behind the scenes/candid pics from that tour, pics/commentary from a SM fanclub concert and best xmas 2 concert, a christmas tree pic.

Vol 3: Pics of everyone on team scandal going bowling and bowling scores lol, interview, pics from a SM fanclub concert, some pages with pics and writeups about some of their instruments that they don't usually play (like Mami's speedster guitar, Rina's keyboard etc)

I've not really seen scans of it online, every now and then maybe a low-res crop of one of the pictures but that's about it. There won't be anything on SH from it since it's official goods.

I've seen them for sale at YJA but since you can't buy it and it goes out to members only the prices are insanely overblown...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:30 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks, 320x200.

To know that they release something like that is very interesting. How I love SCANDAL. yet to not be able to get it or to actually even see it, Oh how it burns me inside.

btw, it's some that all SCANDAL MANIA members received for free, like a newsletter, rite?
So one question, how much does it cost for being a SM member? how much is the celga thing? How much would it cost to have celga send it to US? I'm just doing some calculating...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah it's sent for free to members, though you'll have to pay to have it shipped internationally.

The exchange rates have changed since I placed my order but it was in the ballpark of $75 total for one year membership + celga fees, then figure about 5 times per year you'll have to pay shipping for FC mailings (once for your membership card, 3 magazines and one birthday card). How expensive that is depends on what kind of shipping you use... I use EMS because it's safe and fast and it's usually between $20 and $25 per mailing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:46 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the info, that's some good information, 320x200.
I'm going to check out celga myself then. Meanwhile, How do I register for Being a SCANDAL MANIA member? got a link? And if I do join, will I be able to receive that SCANDAL MANIA magazine and the previous 3? I will be able to purchase from kittywebshop, rite?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You'll give a link to the SM page to Celga through their "webshop order" form and they register for you.
https://scandalmania.jp/

You'll also need to give Celga common fanclup info like your gender, birth date, first and last name, email address, etc.

Once you join you'll receive any magazines that are released after the date you become a member. You can not purchase previous editions through the official web shop, you'd have to look at auction sites to find someone selling those.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 pm

yui no tomodachi

yui no tomodachi

Caless Student
Caless Student
320x200 is the SCANDAL Mania vol.004 already sent to the member? I've just planned to join the SCANDAL Mania through Celga,if it's already sent to the member means that i won't get the 004 issue right?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm not really sure. I think it has been sent already but I haven't checked with Celga if anything has arrived for me yet (I have a couple other items coming in soon that I want to group with it if it's there).

I'm not really sure how the magazines are handled for members that join close to the date. I know you can't buy the old issues through any official store but I'm not sure if they send out the latest past issue to new members or not.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 pm

tsdiokno

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rukia wrote:yup there turns out to be a fee on every fanclub....official rule for japanese fanclubs i guess :|

Nope... seen a lot of labels exploit fans this way... I mean they're not forcing anyone to join... sorta. but if the fan has extra money for some membership, i think it's fine. But I think SCANDAL is definitely out of this payment thing, though. talk about bad kitties. Bad Kitty! Bad Kitty... records!

a haiku...

many like sushi
but i love champorado
plants and trees... he he

(i have no idea what the heck i just wrote XD)
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:28 am

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
yui no tomodachi wrote:320x200 is the SCANDAL Mania vol.004 already sent to the member? I've just planned to join the SCANDAL Mania through Celga,if it's already sent to the member means that i won't get the 004 issue right?

I joined at the beginning of August and I got vol.003, so I think you'll get 004.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

yui no tomodachi

yui no tomodachi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I see so i will join tonight through Celga then

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm

yui no tomodachi

yui no tomodachi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahh sorry for the double post.. What are the information needed to give to Celga other than name,birthplace and date,address,e-mail? Maybe some user id and preferred password?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yui no tomodachi wrote:Ahh sorry for the double post.. What are the information needed to give to Celga other than name,birthplace and date,address,e-mail? Maybe some user id and preferred password?

Your user id will be your membership number. The password to the website is assigned by Scandal Mania, I'm having a little trouble getting mine to actually work. I'll post if I can figure out to log in. You don't need a password for the kitty web shop at least.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 pm

yui no tomodachi

yui no tomodachi

Caless Student
Caless Student
So if you can't even log in, then you can't acces the メンバ専用のページですログイン後ご利用ください part right? Wow.. What to do then hmmm,can't we mailed or do something haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
The password is the phone number used when you registered. It should be on your member info sheet that was sent to you after you joined.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
9403GTs wrote:The password is the phone number used when you registered. It should be on your member info sheet that was sent to you after you joined.

Hmm, I didn't get any member info sheet, and I've already tried the phone number Celga says they used. Maybe my account is just a typo and I'll need to talk to SM support to get it resolved.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum