SCANDAL MANIA [Page 3 of 8]

Re: SCANDAL MANIA
Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 am

~kc~

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
im wondering whats the (D another generation) means... Thinking

yeah whats with that, members already paid 5000 yen for the membership right? and members only event was included in the membership benefits.. am i right? and still they have to pay for the ticket.

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 Untitled

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:06 am

Martian07

Martian07

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really want to join the fanclub but everything is in jap Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 am

jmaeshawn

jmaeshawn

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One of the funniest things I've seen is in the SCANDAL MANIA terms and conditions:

SCANDAL MANIA Terms and Conditions wrote:Article 6 (Lifetime Membership) (1) Lifetime membership will be limited to 12 months from the date of admission. (2) Members who wish to continue their membership need to pay the renewal fee three months in advance of the expiration date, in the manner described in the previous article.

So apparently our lives are only 12 months long, since it's a "lifetime membership."

And if we want to renew our lives, we have to pay Sony more money... .plank.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Really,this is getting out of hand.Many people complain about expenses in Japan.I don't see why their complaints are unreasonable with git-ish companies like this.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
^ agree

they're just juicing money out from fans who just wanna get to know more about the girls.

damn company ~

being a fan nowadays is really expensive .wew.

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:58 am

HaToMaRi

HaToMaRi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
◆ SCANDAL MANIA ◆ Member only event .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 am

Zero2012

Zero2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
Man, I would kill to join. I wish I had a credit card. I would be glad if SCANDAL came to America(preferbly Hawaii).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
well you would need to read Japanese and have a valid pass port to go to the events considering they are all located in Japan. Am pretty sure they'll come back to the United States.

Also known as: Ross SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 Rossba10
SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Zero2012

Zero2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can read and write Japanese. Plus I have a valid American and Japanese passport

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38 am

Danilhugo

Danilhugo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://Danilhugo.blog.163.com
wait, are there limited memberships for sale?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Did anyone ever find out if Celga will be able to forward anything that comes in the mail from the fan club?

EDIT:Sorry to double post. Celga has said they will forward the membership card etc. I haven't gotten anything yet but I tried to sign up through them so we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

dannialves

dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was reading and I really wanna be into this club... but c'mon why am I not from japan? .whiteflag.
maybe I'll contact Celga, but have no money now x__x

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 Scandaledt

I just love SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i would join this fan club in a heart beat but sadly i have no money Onion Cry so many reasons to want to be in here, especially since you first sign up you choose your favorite member then that member sends you a happy birthday card with a message from them and then the rest of the band signs. that would be such an awesome gift from SCANDAL .love. RINA" Happy Birthday!!~~~~some message" " from SCANDAL HARUNA< TOMOMI, MAMI and RINA" that would be awesome....

i agree with you Zero2012 i would kill to have SCANDAL come to Hawaii .wow. that would be so awesome. hopefully they come back to the states soon. .please.

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 am

milkymacaron

Caless Student
Caless Student
dont know where to put this but i found a recent live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9JDjHfnbM

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ That should be posted on the media sectio but you cannot access it for now and it is already there,but thank you for sharing.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm

haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i am tempted to join, anyone from sg has done tat can advise?
thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
haruna80 wrote:i am tempted to join, anyone from sg has done tat can advise?
thanks

Well I'm from Australia, but I've just signed up for SCANDAL MANIA a few weeks ago with the help of a friend.

I don't think it's worth joining the fan club if you can't take advantage of its benefits, most of which you have to be in Japan for. However there are a few goodies you can get if you had someone help you sign up and receive your mail e.g. birthday card, fan club magazine (sent three times a year), access to fan club store, and an ID card.

I haven't received my ID card yet, and I'm told it takes about a month to process the membership. If you don't have a friend in Japan you can always try a service that will take your mail for you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 am

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hi those who are not from japanese -able to advise how a foreigner can join ?

How did you manage to join if you do no thave a japanese address/phone number etc ?

I wanted to join the club to gain access to priority concert tickets.. i dont mind flying to japan to see events once every year or once every other year.

Thank you for advise... i wanna go to dreamer live!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
There are services that will accept mail on your behalf in Japan, although those services typically include bidding on items in Yahoo Auction Japan I don't think it'll be too much different if you asked them to sign up for a fan club.

Or alternatively ask a relative or friend living in Japan if you can use their address.

I think buying/bidding on tickets on Yahoo Auction Japan may be a viable option if you'd like to get great seats without the FC membership. However none of these will be possible unless you have an address in Japan to receive mail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 am

haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
L wrote:There are services that will accept mail on your behalf in Japan, although those services typically include bidding on items in Yahoo Auction Japan I don't think it'll be too much different if you asked them to sign up for a fan club.

Or alternatively ask a relative or friend living in Japan if you can use their address.

I think buying/bidding on tickets on Yahoo Auction Japan may be a viable option if you'd like to get great seats without the FC membership. However none of these will be possible unless you have an address in Japan to receive mail.

isnt it possible if u use bidding services to help shipped to yr destinated address?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yes, bidding services will ship to your address! It's been stated quite a few times in thread that in order to sign up to SCANDAL MANIA as a foreigner you will have to approach a service to help you out.

Celga was mentioned earlier in the thread. I don't think they or any other service would have trouble forwarding items from the fan club to you but as with any service there will be some sort of service fee.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 am

Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://musicprofessiomihi.blogspot.com
i want to join the scandal fan club, but the language barrier i think would be too much =( i hope they can reach out and get some western contacts, so that they can make an official english fan club that would be updated just as much as the japanese one...though... scandal heaven is pretty much perfect for that! .clap.

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 3 Scandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 am

BuddyGoleo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sorry to bother you all but does anyone know the site where you can join the Perfume P.T.A?

Rukia wrote:the Perfume fanclub "P.T.A"
The first time you enter, 5000 Yen, and if you wish to stay in the next year, you add on 4000 yen Happy

Hello Rukia,
I tried looking all over the net for the registration and found nothing. I even went to the Official Webpage. Please help me out Onion Cry I can't find the page where you register.

Last edited by ftorres on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BuddyGoleo wrote:Sorry to bother you all but does anyone know the site where you can join the Perfume P.T.A?

The site is: https://shop.amuse.co.jp/PerfumeFC/FCnewkai/seisan1.asp

If it's helpful, there is a post at Perfume City explaining how to go join internationally: http://perfume.ekuseru.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3520

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 am

BuddyGoleo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ho Onion Thx 320x200 for the link.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum