Posted Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:01 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Not sure if anyone has heard of Heardle (the song version of Wordle where you guess a song in as few tries as possible that switches out daily at midnight in your own time zone), but I finally got around to creating a SCANDAL one!

Try it out here:

SCANDAL Heardle

#front-page

SCANDAL Heardle 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Heardle
Posted Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:52 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Many years ago there was a radio and TV program in the US that worked that way, it was called "Name that tune."
Well I utterly failed. Never cared much for that song anyway.. (sour grapes?)

Last edited by etwee on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new input)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:15 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
We have 'The Hit List' in the UK which is the same idea and very popular Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0005j3y

SCANDAL Heardle Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:19 pm

kisspeptinfromthedarkness

kisspeptinfromthedarkness

Caless Student
Caless Student
etwee wrote:Many years ago there was a radio and TV program in the US that worked that way, it was called "Name that tune."
Well I utterly failed. Never cared much for that song anyway.. (sour grapes?)
A new version of Name That Tune has been airing on the Fox network the past two years. Jane Krakowski hosts and Randy Jackson leads the live band. Randy also plays the notes on the piano for "Bid a Note". Episodes are still available to stream at the Fox website. https://www.fox.com/name-that-tune/

I also watch Beat Shazam, another song game show, starring Jamie Foxx.

SCANDAL Heardle 633eSZV
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you thoseguiltyeyes.
It’s like a game on old ipod that we had to guess what is the song between few choices.
I will do it everyday. I think i can recognize many songs in few seconds but there are songs that there are less played in concert or less popular. It will be a nice training to recognize all songs.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.