You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Easy to learn SC songs for guitar
Posted Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:30 am

Orenji27

Orenji27

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi! First time ever posting here so please go easy on how I construct this  Grin

So I'm relearning to play my guitar because I never really got to learn to play way back and I've now found the time to actually practice again. The problem is I don't really know what to play and my friends suggested that I learn to play something that I like. But most of the songs I like from SCANDAL are difficult for a beginner like me, like I'm a noob noob when it comes to playing so I was looking for songs that are easy to learn. The problem is I don't know which songs they have that are actually easy and google won't really know the answer to that very specific question 😅

So I thought, hey I'm part of a forum full of SCANDAL fans maybe they know an easy song to play? And so I ask for wisdom from you great people, do you know any songs that have easy chords that I can start with? It doesn't have to be any of the mainstream songs. Album songs, Side B songs, EPs, I'll take them just as long as it's easy I just want to start to learn.

Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy to learn SC songs for guitar
Posted Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:24 pm

SJM

Caless Student
Caless Student
The easiest song to learn is Doll. Haruna’s part is just power chords, and Mami’s isn’t much more complicated. Ivory is similarly easy, since Mami’s just playing open and barre chords, and Haruna plays, like, four notes. It’ll just require a little more finger strength than Doll in order to hold down the barre chords.
Shōjo S is mostly very simple power chords, but the bends could be tricky; I recommend trying it, and you might have no problems, but be prepared to abandon it until your finger strength improves. The same goes for Scandal Baby and Shunkan Sentimental.

After that, I think Pin Heel Surfer’s rhythm parts and main riff are easy—you can play a lot of it with just one finger—but a couple of the fills are a little more advanced. Mirror is also quite simple, and it will introduce you to Mami’s octave riffs and funk strumming. One More Time will help develop your strumming further.

Learning all those will give you the skills you need to try A.M.D.K.J., and once you can play that, you can play 90% of Scandal songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:52 pm

Orenji27

Orenji27

Caless Student
Caless Student
SJM wrote:The easiest song to learn is Doll. Haruna’s part is just power chords, and Mami’s isn’t much more complicated. Ivory is similarly easy, since Mami’s just playing open and barre chords, and Haruna plays, like, four notes. It’ll just require a little more finger strength than Doll in order to hold down the barre chords.
Shōjo S is mostly very simple power chords, but the bends could be tricky; I recommend trying it, and you might have no problems, but be prepared to abandon it until your finger strength improves. The same goes for Scandal Baby and Shunkan Sentimental.

After that, I think Pin Heel Surfer’s rhythm parts and main riff are easy—you can play a lot of it with just one finger—but a couple of the fills are a little more advanced. Mirror is also quite simple, and it will introduce you to Mami’s octave riffs and funk strumming. One More Time will help develop your strumming further.

Learning all those will give you the skills you need to try A.M.D.K.J., and once you can play that, you can play 90% of Scandal songs.
Thanks for this! Will be sure to try it out!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:24 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Start with Haru's guitar parts. I think the easiest song is "Tsuki" (tab), just simple chords. Like "DOLL", you can try the power chords of "OVER" (tab). "Sisters" (tab) could be interesting if you're looking for an acoustic sound. Other options are "Departure" (tab) and "Bright" (tab).

If things are difficult try to simplify, using only three fingers, a capo, or transposing the tab. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  Easy to learn SC songs for guitar 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  Easy to learn SC songs for guitar 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  Easy to learn SC songs for guitar 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  Easy to learn SC songs for guitar 2705 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.