Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:13 am

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hey there! I'm really happy I found this forum site, and really look forward to talking with others here. 

I've listened to Scandal from the start, and I feel like I've watched them grow up (with me). Mami is my favorite member, if that wasn't obvious.

Let's chat soon!

MAMI cool

Back to top Go down

Re: It's good to be here
Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:28 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi Mami's Guitar and welcome to SH, hope to see around the place.

I don't have a favourite band member,  I change my picture every few weeks so each member get a turn.  So it Mami for the moment,  I think this a stunning picture of her.

You being following them longer than I have, I found Scandal few years back while listening to Band-Maid on Youtube.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:39 am

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
Andy666 wrote:Hi Mami's Guitar and welcome to SH, hope to see around the place.

I don't have a favourite band member,  I change my picture every few weeks so each member get a turn.  So it Mami for the moment,  I think this a stunning picture of her.

You being following them longer than I have, I found Scandal few years back while listening to Band-Maid on Youtube.
Hi Andy! Thank you so much for responding. 

That's totally fair! To be honest, I love them all so much. That is definitely a stunning picture of Mami. She really looks great with blonde hair! 

How funny, I found Band-Maid by listening to Scandal. I just saw Band-Maid live late last year! I never thought they'd come to my home town. 🥹

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:19 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi !

Welcome to SH Happy

I have also been lucky enough to have known them from the beginning, my youngest daughter is into Cosplay and she saw a tiny advert for them in one of her magazines.

She came with me to see them 'live' in London in 2015 although X Japan are more her bag and I went with her to see them in London.

Hope you have fun here Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 pm

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Hi !

Welcome to SH Happy

I have also been lucky enough to have known them from the beginning, my youngest daughter is into Cosplay and she saw a tiny advert for them in one of her magazines.

She came with me to see them 'live' in London in 2015 although X Japan are more her bag and I went with her to see them in London.

Hope you have fun here Happy
Hi Tony!!

That's amazing! I think that your story is a lot of fun. Any chance you remember which magazine your daughter had? Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:18 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@MAMI'Sguitar

That was in 2006, I have trouble remembering what happened yesterday let alone that long ago Happy

Oh and I also play Bass guitar , one of the reasons Tomomi is my favourite and I love her voice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:50 pm

ziptie

ziptie

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Welcome! Here's my Mami photo.
Mami's guitar - are you a specific one, or are you all of them?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:00 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum!

I discovered SCANDAL through Bleach, I admire the band's hard work and evolution over all these years.

Favorite member, If I have to pick one it has to be Haru, she has a different aura and is a great leader.

I just love the Mami's blue Les Paul of your photo.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:49 pm

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:@MAMI'Sguitar

That was in 2006, I have trouble remembering what happened yesterday let alone that long ago Happy

Oh and I also play Bass guitar , one of the reasons Tomomi is my favourite and I love her voice.
Ahahaha that's so funny. I relate.

You play bass? That's awesome! I do too. It's hard to choose a favorite to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:50 pm

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
ziptie wrote:Welcome! Here's my Mami photo.
Mami's guitar - are you a specific one, or are you all of them?
Haha hi zip! Definitely just her Blue Gibson in my pfp. 

Could you imagine if I was all of them?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:52 pm

MAMI’Sguitar

MAMI’Sguitar

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I discovered SCANDAL through Bleach, I admire the band's hard work and evolution over all these years.

Favorite member, If I have to pick one it has to be Haru, she has a different aura and is a great leader.

I just love the Mami's blue Les Paul of your photo.
Hi there! 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! You have good taste in members and guitars! (Any member counts for good taste though.) That's my favorite of her guitars too.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum