Back to top Go down

Re: What do you call a SCANDAL fan?
Posted Sat May 24, 2014 12:03 pm

flirtypink

flirtypink

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
what about Scandalistics? scandalous?

“Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one.” - Choi Sooyoung (Golden Disk Award, 10th Dec 2010)
Tantrum Onion ~OT9~ Tantrum Onion
@~IndeSTRUCtible~@
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:07 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
A Comrade (Russian Accent).

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 am

HarunaGuy

HarunaGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal Obsessed - cause I hear that alot from people lol

LOVE What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 Scanda13LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDALBABIES is legit! It totally matches the song

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 am

Scandalites  or Scandalers  ????

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha this topic is nice..  .happy. I just discover this now.. I call my self Scandalous...  .cool. 

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
How about SCANDALBABIES for the gals and SCANDAL RANGERS for the guys?

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:51 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
how about "chocolate mint ice creams" :v

seriously they should announce what they like to call us fans. like KISSES for Kishiden fans and the like.

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:10 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
MAYBE "HUGS AND KISSES" I LOVE IT ............ HUGS AND KISSES FOR THE WIN

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:06 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Did they never gave a name to the fans?

Some names in this topic are fun, others are way too "girly" I think  .pinch. Didn't really thought about this but I doubt a name is needed, SCANDAL fan is just normal ^^

I doubt this is something you can suddenly come up with anyway, if the band hasn't said anything until now they probably won't so it will be hard to make it "official" anyway after all these years.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDALOVERS, SCANDALOUS, SCANDALBABIES?

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think a Scandal fan should be called somebody with good taste !

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:52 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Mitchan wrote:SCANDALOVERS, SCANDALOUS, SCANDALBABIES?

SCANDALOVERS is one of the best I have seen it combines the name of the band, LOVE and the "ers" so it's easy to understand what it means xD

SCANDALOUS sounds good and is a cool word but honestly isn't really a name for a fan.

SCANDALBABIES, I am not a baby xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Maybe it's because I'm a native English speaker, but urgh, I cringe every time I see "Scandalous." You cannot call a group of people solely by an adjective. At the very least, you need a noun thrown in (e.g. Scandalous Fans or something).

As for a name for SCANDAL fans, I don't believe there should be any, especially after seeing some suggestions posted here (...no offense lol).

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Most are posted for fun anyway I think =P

Unless SCANDAL decides on an official name for the fans and talks about it on twitter/FB/blog often it will never be used anyway.

Also a lot of the suggestions focus on the word SCANDAL, but aren't for instance the fans of Lady Gaga called "little monsters"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, I know most were posted for fun, but the "Scandalous" thing has been seriously bugging me ever since the first time I saw someone call themselves that. It's been perpetuating a bit and I wanted to finally shed some light on how grammatically incorrect it is since I haven't seen anyone else do so. :P

Anyway, I also don't think SCANDAL fans need to be called anything unless the band wants them to be called something. It's been 8 years and they have yet to mention anything about it, so, yeah, it's not looking like they'll ever officially decide on something.

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To point out, in their animated videos, their crowds of fans are in fact the mascot 

So what if that's what we're supposed to be?? XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
So we are all CANTAS?!? =P

I guess there is always a chance that someday they talk about it during a meeting and decide to come up with an official name.

I mean, it just needs one member or staff member to think it's cool and then they could talk about it and find something. Or they already had a talk like that many years ago and were not interested.

Maybe someone fluent in japanese could try to ask them on Twitter? If it gets the attention of someone maybe we could get an answer to that situation like "oh we never thought about this, this is a good idea!" or "we talked about it but never found a good idea!" =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:41 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
CANTAS as our name.. mhmm... mm.. I don't think its interesting enough.

if a person that is absolutely know nothing about SCANDAL and hear something like: "the CANTAS are coming by the truck loads" it will be weird right? since the word is not known.

BUT! if we use KISSES as example: "the KISSES are coming by the truck loads" they will go: Omg! yes! give me kisses! I need some lovin' - the new ones interest will be piqued thus another possible new fan.

on that note, we need a word that has appeal like that. if ever they decide to name us.

my suggestion is: "STANDARDs" but kinda mediocre sounding lol. or "Cute Little Monsters". or "Angels"? lol

anyway. the 1st step is always the most important! we should let them be aware of this first. I'll Facebook and Twitter them. xD

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:22 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
"Angels" would be us, the fans on SCANDAL HEAVEN ^^ It would make sense, their are our goddesses after all =P

Shouldn't there be a better word suited for that in japanese? It's all in english but they are still a japanese band so even if they would think of a name it would probably be japanese first and the translation in english might not make too much sense anyway?

But in the end I doubt every artists has a special name for its fan or that every fan base has a name. It doesn't look like there is one obvious word that everyone can agree on anyway =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 pm

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have no one to talk here about scandal guys, maybe I call myself SCANDALnatic

What do you call a SCANDAL fan? - Page 5 AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Nope, just 'Comrades' in Russian accent would be fine.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:04 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Scandal Babies for gals & Scandal Rangers for guys?? Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]