Go down

ONE OK ROCK [Page 9 of 12]

Re: ONE OK ROCK
Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:17 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
brim32 wrote:@maharizm : It will be cool if they play Viva Violent Fellow song, then we can use the towel. If not there is always the jump song

@onnjpop: ME..!!! I'm going......
LOVE Love this song .love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
For all you lucky fans of ONE OK ROCK in the USA, residing in LA or NY you will get to see them live because they are coming to the US!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Finally they come to US!! Too bad I'm nearly broke right now and LA is about a 5 hour drive from where I live.Onion Depress 

Hopefully I can get one of my friends to go with me once I have a budget going for the trip.
Anybody from NorCal or Central Valley planning on going to the LA live?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If I were still in the Bay Area, I'd be down to go... but I moved to the East Coast last month.

I'll try to make it to the New York show, though there might be something I have to do that weekend for school. Hopefully I can get out of it. Anyone else planning on going to NY?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:30 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
~HaruHaru~ wrote:Finally they come to US!! Too bad I'm nearly broke right now and LA is about a 5 hour drive from where I live.Onion Depress 

Hopefully I can get one of my friends to go with me once I have a budget going for the trip.
Anybody from NorCal or Central Valley planning on going to the LA live?
Please do try to make it! You got till February(If the ticket haven't sold out yet)

But yeah!!!!! I'm so exited that ONE OK ROCK is coming to LA! You'll see me there for sure! Hope to see some of you guy that can go!
 Tickets go on sale this Friday!

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@GeoFreak: aww that sucks I was hoping someone on the forums who lives near me was planning to go. Oh well Hope you can make it to the NY Show!

@Space_Ranger017: I plan on buying tickets around October or November if I know I'm going for sure.
However, if I am able to go we should meet up somewhere before the concert starts since I plan on arriving in LA around noon.

EDIT:Just bought the General Admission tickets through the presale today. Tickets were cheaper than I had thought so i was barely able to buy them. Hope to see you there Space_Ranger017!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@~HaruHaru~: AWESOME DUDE! You'll see me up there for sure! I also got GA since VIP ones where seated ones Tongue but I really wanted to meet them! But yeah man I can't wait!! So see ya February! I probably won't be the only SH members up there so they'll be other from here! I think haha Ho Onion

I'm down for a meet up but I'll be lining up there like a couple hour before(trying to be all up in front haha) but we still got time to plan that but for sure a meet up would be sweet

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Anyone went to the Paris show on the 23rd wanting to report on the gig? I saw their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but would be nice to hear first hand from someone who was there.

They are playing Bonn tonight.

And I'll be seeing them Saturday night in London town!!! よし!

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I didn't go due to class ... but i'm going to their performance this sunday in Paris

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
OOR kicked major ass at the O2 tonight. To any S-H members in Paris who are going, enjoy the Bataclan show tomorrow!

EDIT: I wrote a lil' something about my first OOR show here (w/ some *koff* photos - except the last photo which is from the official OOR Twitter) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by maharizm on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
How long is the concert ?

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
babaloued wrote:How long is the concert ?
1 and a half hours.

London had no openers, and set list different from the Trianon one.

Taka was so impressed (he really looked it) with the response of the crowd esp with this being their first ever London show and promised to come back.

I think anyone who has OOR tix for this tour and the upcoming Stateside dates are in for a treat!

Now, if only SCANDAL comes to Europe soon...

PS: Babaloued - No towels that I could see at the merch stall. Well, none that I could see anyway. I mawashite-ed with my OOR t-shirt, though... hehe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

^^ Thanks for the information :D

Edit:  it's 10am,I've just arrived in front of le bataclan. Already huge queu xD!

Edit2: So, no changing about the setlist too. About "MC" part, they have promised to come back in France and they also spoke in french ! That was so funny lol Especially when it was Toru and Taka ! During this "french talk", Taka talked about the famous "A poil" (naked). I heard it was at their first concert at le Trianon but, anyways, he didn't do it (boo !!) but Ryota... .evilgrin. 

OOR2013@le Bataclan:

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^WOW! Those are some epic pics! I also heard about what Taka said LOL xD  
LOL RYOTA WITH THOSE BRAS XD We're gonna have to do something epic in February to top that hah Ah can't wait for February!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Space_Ranger017 wrote:^WOW! Those are some epic pics! I also heard about what Taka said LOL xD  
LOL RYOTA WITH THOSE BRAS XD We're gonna have to do something epic in February to top that hah Ah can't wait for February!
Well, if it was Ryota and a bra in Paris - we had Toru and shocking pink ladies underwear in London. On his head! Courtesy of Taka, of course.

This was the best I could get of that incident:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:21 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
maharizm wrote:
Space_Ranger017 wrote:^WOW! Those are some epic pics! I also heard about what Taka said LOL xD  
Well, if it was Ryota and a bra in Paris - we had Toru and shocking pink ladies underwear in London. On his head! Courtesy of Taka, of course.

This was the best I could get of that incident:

LOL Nice! Something I wouldn't expect Toru to do! The panty on head thing sound more like a Taka thing xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 pm

AnnisaASH

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
so usually the concert is about 1 and a half hour eh?

i need to know or at least estimate at what time the concert end bcs i live in hostel and i hv a curfew, need to come back before 11pm gahhh .mad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:53 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
AnnisaASH wrote:so usually the concert is about 1 and a half hour eh?

i need to know or at least estimate at what time the concert end bcs i live in hostel and i hv a curfew, need to come back before 11pm gahhh .mad.
Yes. In Paris, the concert started at almost 9:15pm and we left at 10:45pm

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Khareen

Khareen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://khareenlovesred.tumblr.com/
i'm so happy for you guys who went to the concert!!
who will be watching them in WAYWAW Asia tour? they already started in Hongkong a day ago and now they just finished performing in Seoul, Korea
pic credit to Rui Hashimoto

Yukirin chuu~

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anyone else checked out Pay Money To My Pain "Voice" featuring Taka? It's really good! Go check it out! Though I'm not sure if theres a MV for it.. But Taka's voice in that song omg goosebumps when I listened to it.

Last edited by Space_Ranger017 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 am

harunaonoofsukyandaru71

harunaonoofsukyandaru71

Caless Student
Caless Student
songs are cool.

.happy.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Khareen

Khareen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://khareenlovesred.tumblr.com/
Space_Ranger017 wrote:Anyone else checked out Pay Money To My Pain "Voice" featuring Taka? It's really good! Go check it out! Though I'm not sure if theres a MV for it.. But Taka's voice in that song omg goosebumps when I listened to it.
omggg that song!! asdfghjjkl;ljg.. Taka is so awesome as always, he really put emotions to the song. It was a song dedicated for his close friend K(P.T.P's vocalist who died just this year) I almost cried listening to it.. T__T
there's no MV for it since it's just a track from Pay Money to my Pain's album called 'Gene' which was released a day ago.. Happy

RIP K T_T

Yukirin chuu~

Posted Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:29 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Great shots from the Kuala Lumpur show (wish I was home) here if anyone's interested - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jakarta and Taipei next!

AnnisaASH wrote:i need to know or at least estimate at what time the concert end bcs i live in hostel and i hv a curfew, need to come back before 11pm gahhh .mad.
So, did you manage to get back to your hostel in time? ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 am

AnnisaASH

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maharizm wrote:So, did you manage to get back to your hostel in time? ^^
lol nope, it was already 11pm when i got off the lrt, so i spend the night at my friend's place instead haha XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:09 pm

katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This band is really amazing. Taka even writes lyrics in english. So awesome! I love their song the beginning and kagerou. The same title as scandal's single as well. How come both songs with same title from different band are so awesome!?

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.