Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 20 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to sell out of the scandal concert and 3-day passports soon, so if anyone still wants to purchase, I'd recommend doing it ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
shuythuyshuy wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to sell out of the scandal concert and 3-day passports soon, so if anyone still wants to purchase, I'd recommend doing it ASAP.

So If we already have a 3 day badge we don't have to purchase a ticket right? I just want to make sure .sweat.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:56 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nope you don't Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
shuythuyshuy wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to sell out of the scandal concert and 3-day passports soon, so if anyone still wants to purchase, I'd recommend doing it ASAP.

OH GOD NO! .omg.

I need to buy a 3-day passport. I'm close to the 45$ ;___;

I hope I make it in time (If I miss out on this I will never forgive myself)
.fustrated.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Ono Sasazaki: Sent you a PM

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For those coming from out of town, what days are you guys planning on staying? I'm thinking of arriving on the Thursday before and leaving on the Tuesday after just to be sure I'm there for any Scandal events that bleed out past the regular weekend days...

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://am2con.org/Images/Schedule/AM2_2011_Schedule_(web%206-2-11).pdf

For you guys to take a look at. It is still tentative as we are still adding things to it that's why there are so many TBAs, best not to spread it around the internet yet. Its just for you guys (its not even posted on our site Tongue)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The only reason i'm coming to this event is for SCANDAL themselves. But since I bought the passport I thought I might as well stick around and make the best out of it. So i'm planning to arrive Saturday morning and stay til Monday night.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You might as well go to the Saturday concerts Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 am

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
shuythuyshuy wrote:http://am2con.org/Images/Schedule/AM2_2011_Schedule_(web%206-2-11).pdf

For you guys to take a look at. It is still tentative as we are still adding things to it that's why there are so many TBAs, best not to spread it around the internet yet. Its just for you guys (its not even posted on our site Tongue)

Oh wow Thanks so much for this .wow. very much appreciated

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ohhhh this is very nice! Thanks for letting us have a sneak peek USG!

Nice one

Everyone please respect her wishes and keep it local to SH!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@320x200: That is the same schedule for me, coming from Seattle. I'll be hitting AX on Saturday for Kalifina and the Miku concert, as I doubt there will be anything SCANDAL-related before Sunday.

Just to be clear, I'm really glad and thankful to be able to see the band perform live in the states. However, it's rather sad that seating will take an hour and a half while the performance is only 1 hour. I do hope that is just a rough estimate and that the band is allowed to go longer if necessary.

And I'm either blind, or the schedule doesn't contain the 2 meet and greets. I'm guessing the schedule for those are still being finalized.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Do you know if there will be a SCANDAL booth or tent at the convention, selling promotional items and/or cds?

Also, how come the arcade is closed on Sunday, I wont be able to do anything with my free tokens Sad

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks yet again, USG! Nice one

@Mercurius: One of the M&Gs (the one for 3-day passholders and people staying at hotels) is supposed to be on another day, most likely the 4th, which is why that one isn't on there.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@damatte: Man, it's a bummer that you won't make it to the show, but for sure I'll give you a heads up about the banner when it comes time to... So far, everything is yet to be finalized...

@propglenn: I'm still lagging on doing a quick sketch of what my banner will look like, but you can still write on a black background by using glitter/pastel pens... I'm off this weekend for some events, so I'll piece something up real quick when I get the chance... Although AM2 is a month away, time will shoot by pretty quick since we're all occupied with doing all these side jobs... HA HA! I'll actually PM you my info since it looks like you're pretty active about this as well...

@mercurius: FUGG YEAH SEATTLE! A bunch of my family lives up there, so I'm there every so often... Believe it or not, I prefer the gloomy Seattle weather of the shiny SD stuff, so I'm a little envious... HA! Anyways, usually seating time varies because the company may use footage from the show in future releases, so they always want a full house before beginning any type of concert... (Visually that is... As long as the front row is full and there's a good number in the audience, they can start the show whenever after...) Don't forget to scream for an "ENCORE!" in the end also!

@everyone: I think if anyone has the time to stick around and see if there's an exclusive meet and greet on the 4th, do so! I mean if you're dedicating the time to stick it out the whole convention, mainly Sunday, what's 1 more day gunna hurt? I actually don't have the luxury of staying since it'll be a busy day at my work, but I say take a chance since you're already there! (Although it's been "hinted" that it will be on the 4th... Cross your fingers!)

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
hmm well apparently the ESY Tour DVD performance totalled about an hour and a half, and while i like many of you am naturally a bit disappointed at seeing they only have an hour block, im just thankful theyre gonna be here at all and that i can die happy having seen them at least once in my life LOL (although this definitely wont be my only time seeing them im sure!).

so of course they wouldnt play every song off Temptation Box for example, but at least considering everything its got me optimistic that theyll get around all the best ones, and even the classics! itd be great to hear them play the songs they played in the US last time they were here .wow.

as always, thanks USG! im gonna have to start planning out my entire days at the con now lol

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Mercurius: The band can go as long as they want, the end time is an estimate as the room is wide open after that time. As at AX, all concerts are scheduled for one hour and then most often they go longer, especially with encore.

Also the meet and greet schedule is not done being ironed out yet, but one is in the afternoon on Sunday before the concert (most likely)

@Tofu: The arcade isn't closed on sunday o.O where do you see that? I think it says 8-6 on that schedule and the management company/production company should be selling SCANDAL items.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Saki bomb

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm making my first post here, to let you know that I bought tickets for the concert. Woohoo!

I'm bringing 3 friends, but I had to pay for their tickets, since they are not into Japanese music. I was going to buy all passports, but the cost started to add up, and I did not know if they would be up for waiting in so many lines for autographs and such. I plan on wearing a Scandal Heaven t-shirt, so don't be strangers.

I'm excited. It's time to rock out! Punkman

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh, sorry about that UKSGirl, I guess I just skimmed the shedule, lol

Anyway, for the meet and greets, so there is one for the public (sunday) and an exclusive one for the 3-Day pass holders (TBA)?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder if the meet and greets are somehow different? I mean, would a 3-day passport holder go to both the public and the exclusive one?

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

hashirepomeranian

hashirepomeranian

Caless Student
Caless Student
*prays that the meet and greet on the 4th isn't after 3PM*
if it is, i'm going to have to call the airlines and shell out a couple hundred more to get a flight the day after...and find a hotel.

XD the things i'd do for scandal hehehe

@USG, are we going to need tickets or something for the autograph session?
i wont get to anaheim til saturday morning like some others too

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hm. I don't think there is a difference between the meet/greets except that one is for 3-day passport holders only, so there should be less people going to that one, so you get more time with the guest I assume. Also, yes there's one on Sunday before the concert, but the 2nd one has yet to be ironed out yet. I'm not sure if its also on Sunday or on Monday (sorry =_=)

@hashirepomeranian: You don't need tickets for the autograph session, but having a passport will allow you to get in the fast/priority line to receive passports.

http://am2con.org/attendee-registration/autograph-session

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@Jade: Yeah, USG pretty much hinted that the private one may be on the 4th. it's still pretty early for the whole schedule to be finalized. But someone posted that link on AM2's Facebook (the link has been removed) in reply to my question about the private meet and greet, which didn't make sense since it didn't even refer to it.

@bigOeyez: Haha, I am often envious of the warm sunny weather in SD and SoCal.

@shuythuyshuy: Thanks again for all the clarification and info. And like everyone else is saying, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to see them live in the states.

@320x200: It sounds like the private meet and greet was initiated from the band's/management side, whereas the public one was originally scheduled by AM2Con (totally guessing here). So there might be some slight variances, most notably the band will have gotten a full nights' rest, hopefully. Another difference would be probably less people since many will have return flights on the 4th.

@hashirepomeranian: That is what I did as well. I would guess the meet and greet would be earlier in the day on the 4th, but nothing has been confirmed, so I extended my stay a day to make sure. Given the rare nature of this event, I think it was well worth it. If both the meet and greets are on Sunday, I'll just use the extra day at Disneyland or something. Also, according to the autographs policy, if you attend the band's panel which is right before the autograph session, you will get a passport stamp (if you have a passport) which will give you priority in the autograph session.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 am

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks to work, I can only be there from the 2nd to the 4th. I was hoping to stay longer. Though depending on when the second meet and greet is, somebody (me) might be extending their stay and calling in sick.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahh this is all so exciting. Really looking forward to their management selling SCANDAL items. As you all know it's quite difficult for us US fans to buy items locally and internationally. And just like everyone here I really hope that the concert last longer than an hour!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 20 79339
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum