Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 33 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 am

taizilla

Caless Student
Caless Student
Man, I wish I was able to go. Sad
Hopefully I will be well enough to go to the meet and greet tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 am

trojan01

trojan01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.kaskus.co.id/member.php?u=1677182
aaa.. SCANDAL AM2 Live has ended ???

still waiting the review and the picture guys....... wkwkkwkw .clap.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Sekandal
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:43 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG the concert was so awesome! The band played 8-10 songs and after they were done everyone kept on shouting for an encore. They came back out and played PRIDE! and left. It was definitely worth coming to see them and I'm really glad I did.

Highlight of my time here was at the autograph session. Tomomi noticed the cologne i was wearing and I quote "hmm you smell great" haha I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I ended up showing her the custom dogtag I made and she liked it.

*sigh* I can die happy now. .happy.

PS - I got to take pics of the girls as they were leaving the area. I got to take about 15-20 shots before one of the guys stopped me. I only have about 5-8 decent ones which I will post sometime this week.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:50 am

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
ZX636 wrote:OMG the concert was so awesome! The band played 8-10 songs and after they were done everyone kept on shouting for an encore. They came back out and played PRIDE! and left. It was definitely worth coming to see them and I'm really glad I did.

Highlight of my time here was at the autograph session. Tomomi noticed the cologne i was wearing and I quote "hmm you smell great" haha I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I ended up showing her the custom dogtag I made and she liked it.

PS - I got to take pics of the girls as they were leaving the area. I got to take about 15-20 shots before one of the guys stopped me. I only have about 5-8 decent ones which I will post sometime this week.

Seriously man it's was like heaven...and they kept saying they want to come back like 3x now at ihope eating a strawberry banana pancake cz tomomi was talking about it earlier and made me want some ;D ....you think you can send me the pictures by tonight? May I use them for a card I'm making?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Vince_Untan wrote:
ZX636 wrote:OMG the concert was so awesome! The band played 8-10 songs and after they were done everyone kept on shouting for an encore. They came back out and played PRIDE! and left. It was definitely worth coming to see them and I'm really glad I did.

Seriously man it's was like heaven...and they kept saying they want to come back like 3x now at ihope eating a strawberry banana pancake cz tomomi was talking about it earlier and made me want some ;D ....you think you can send me the pictures by tonight? May I use them for a card I'm making?

Heaven indeed. Yeah they're definitely coming back in the near future. It seems like they got positive feedback from the fans (I don't see why they wouldn't) I just hope that next time around they will actually let us take pictures and autograph items we bring in.

Yeah sure. Give me some more time to post the pics up. Will have them up later tonight

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
*Post to be edited with more details as I recall them.*

It was a most pleasant experience meeting everyone that came out to AM2. It was a great way to pass time waiting and waiting (and waiting) in lines all day. Everyone was super friendly and cheerful, and it was nice to put faces to handles.

SCANDAL PANEL + AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Only negative here was some miscommunication about photography and autograph rules. Summary: only press allowed to take pictures, and autographs would only be on signing boards given to people that bought t-shirts. The band members were indeed very tiny in stature. It was unbelievable how physically close we were to the band. We had the SH banner, which Tomomi and the band kept staring and reading. Tomo had some funny moments, including dropping her entire straw into her water bottle, and some funny answers. Full details of questions and answers to come later.

SCANDAL HEAVEN GIFT PROJECT
A big THANK YOU to wat, tofu and everyone behind the project. We were able to hand deliver the t-shirts to the band, and I was able to give Mami her shirt :D!!

MEET & GREET
7 minutes a session, sitting at a table across from the band. Again, no pictures, and there was a KanonxKanon M&G happening in the SAME ROOM, so a little awkward. Still, it was amazing. I ended up sitting right next to Haruna Happy).

CONCERT
To awesome to describe. Got a clear view of Mami the whole set from the third row. It was the most rocking concert I have ever experienced.

More to come.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ZX636 wrote:
...What was the cologne that you were wearing? Maybe she'd also say that I smell great if I wear it when they come over to the USA again for an anime con. D;

Just the meet and greet tomorrow left, hoping that it won't disappoint us all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:04 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:05 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ryder Blade wrote:
ZX636 wrote:
...What was the cologne that you were wearing? Maybe she'd also say that I smell great if I wear it when they come over to the USA again for an anime con. D;

Just the meet and greet tomorrow left, hoping that it won't disappoint us all.

I was wearing Lucky for men. Same here. One more chance to see them before it's all over... .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 am

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Yeah!!! Great job by the audience insisting on hearing more songs from them, it always makes one feel more comfortable. If they do come back then I hope its within the next two years, so other members that missed this one and I can go to one of their concerts.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Counterclock wrote:

Yeah!!! Great job by the audience insisting on hearing more songs from them, it always makes one feel more comfortable. If they do come back then I hope its within the next two years, so other members that missed this one and I can go to one of their concerts.

Yeah everyone really banded together and did not stop until they came back out. That was pretty epic.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:16 am

alrick13

alrick13

NuCLearSounds wrote:Quick treat for yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APIx1cjVw4c

is this video after the concert has ended?

And to those whoa attended can you give a crowd estimate for the Scandal Live

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
So after the concert, SCANDAL Heaven decided to spell the girls name out in glow sticks and twit pic it to them. We turned around and saw walk though the lobby. Best way to end the night. I hope Tomomi got her iHop and In N Out

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My glow stick didn't work... :-(

So, supposedly the meet and greet tomorrow is supposed to last until about 11:30 am at the Tiffany terrace inside the Sheraton hotel
I believe we are meeting up there at 8 am

It wad great meeting all of you today, hopefully I can find out your usernames so I can match a face to a name!

So, who wants me to take of my shirt again?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
alrick13 wrote:

is this video after the concert has ended?

And to those whoa attended can you give a crowd estimate for the Scandal Live

I heard the "hall" can hold anywhere from 1000-1500 people. I believe most if not all seats were filled.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey tofu. I'm Kelly LOL. I'm the shortest girl if that helps. xD

@alrick13 Uh I'm not too sure. I think basically all the seats were filled though. But apparently the lines filled up two floors (I'm not 100%, this is just what I heard some people saying).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nice coverage ><

I'm full of jealousy right now.. hahaha!

Waiting for more people to write their stories xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
lol go for it, tofu Tongue

I just got home a little while ago and already there are tons of posts! haha. But yeah, this whole day was just crazy. Thanks to everybody for making it so awesome.

And SCANDAL loved my Pride uniform! When I went up to them, they were pretty surprised by it. They said it was the same, it was great, and perfect (in English lol). AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

Group shot right after the SCANDAL M&G:
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 1-3

Also, their exact set list (14 songs in total):

1. SCANDAL no Theme
2. Hi-Hi-Hi
3. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
4. Shoujo S
5. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
6. DOLL
7. LOVE SURVIVE
8. Hikare
9. Haruka
10. Shunkan Sentimental
11. Kagerou
12. Space Ranger
13. SCANDAL BABY

Encore:
14. Pride

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nice to hear that from you guiltyeyes ><

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 am

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes Haha so indeed you have captured the gals' attention like many thought you would with your uniform eh? Good for ya'...your hardwork has paid off. .clap.

You guys were that close to the gals? That's wonderful...Ooh YEAH! I'd be lying if I say I'm not envious of you guys, but kinda' brought a lil' bit of comfort after watching the video. You guys have my sincere gratitude. *Tip my hat*

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Scandalchromesmall

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:02 am

DBAG

DBAG

Caless Student
Caless Student
Omg this whole scandal event was awesome we made our presence known!!! There were a lot people but somehow we managed to secure tthe first couple of rows on Tomo's side. That was amazing and then the pact we made to go to everyone of their US appearances was "legit" and we made everyone else so "jelly". Those seem to be our most used words at AM2. Great jopb everyone who attended. it was a team effort.
By the way to anyone who doesn't know that was there this is freddy .......the DBAG

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thinking Demon wrote:You guys were that close to the gals?

Closer. We sat across a table. Where neil made an epic gift presentation to the girls.

I need to sleep. OH MY GOD GO TO SLEEP GUYS.

Last edited by wat on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 33 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hopefully by Tuesday I'll write a full review of the whole day with everyone's expression and all that fun jazz. Since I was the second who showed up that day and was camping out from 6:14 AM to the concert at 8 PM. It was great to finally put faces with these handles

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great job all of you ><
I guess people who did not attend AM2 Con are full of jealousy right now. (There's one right here now) lol!
Time for Asia to put in some effort!!!!

wat wrote:
Thinking Demon wrote:You guys were that close to the gals?

Closer. We sat across a table. Where neil made an epic gift presentation to the girls.

I need to sleep.

Do you mean that all of you sat across a table, and gave a gift presentation to the girls? In just a room of Scandal-Heaven people and SCANDAL themselves? *nosebleed*

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:19 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^That was at the meet and greet. We were allowed to have a group of 20 or something sit in chairs and SCANDAL sat at a table in front of us. There were some people who weren't from SH though so we got split off a bit. We were allowed to ask them questions and Neil asked them if this one band still influences them because apparently SCANDAL said that that band influenced them in the early days and he was wondering if they still do. He gave them the band's CD that he had autographed earlier this year since they're from his city in Canada or something. xD And they were really surprised and they kept saying "sugoi". Tomomi gasped or something. I don't really know how to explain it. xD

/Dead tired. xD so just typing this up quickly. You can get the entire and more complete/detailed version from Neil himself or someone else will post again about it later probably.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum