AM² Convention 2011 [Page 34 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:08 am

Thinking Demon

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
wat wrote:
Thinking Demon wrote:You guys were that close to the gals?

Closer. We sat across a table. Where neil made an epic gift presentation to the girls.

.wtf. *Gasp* Just read up on Mercurius's post whereby he sat next to HARU! RAWR! Now there's an itch in my heart...but I can't reach it to scratch it...I'm in utter anguish! Tantrum Onion

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Scandalchromesmall

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Undertaker2079

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 am

kyokira

kyokira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kennyso wrote:Great job all of you ><
I guess people who did not attend AM2 Con are full of jealousy right now. (There's one right here now) lol!
Time for Asia to put in some effort!!!!

wat wrote:

Closer. We sat across a table. Where neil made an epic gift presentation to the girls.

I need to sleep.

Do you mean that all of you sat across a table, and gave a gift presentation to the girls? In just a room of Scandal-Heaven people and SCANDAL themselves? *nosebleed*

Wow! u guys sat across a table with those girls at the opposite side?!
OMG! I am filled with so much jealousy now!! haha.
Kennyso, I guess it is time to for all Asia SCANDAL fans to work even harder! haha!
And thanks everyone for the Posts, pictures and videos. Have a Good rest and enjoy the last Greet and Meet Session with those girls!! XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Thanks for posting the Pics , Story and Videos !

@kyokira i am jealous too LOVE

i hope you enjoyed the whole time. that confirms that Scandal-Heaven is the best place for SCANDAL fans ! proud to be here .toj.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 am

DUMMIbears

DUMMIbears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thinking Demon wrote:
wat wrote:

.wtf. *Gasp* Just read up on Mercurius's post whereby he sat next to HARU! RAWR! Now there's an itch in my heart...but I can't reach it to scratch it...I'm in utter anguish! Tantrum Onion

Apparently you're not the only one Sad. Last year closest we could get was across a table shaking hands. And no gifts from fans are allowed either :/. AFA committee real strict man...

世界で一番バンド
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

kyokira

kyokira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
DUMMIbears wrote:
Thinking Demon wrote:
wat wrote:

Apparently you're not the only one Sad. Last year closest we could get was across a table shaking hands. And no gifts from fans are allowed either :/. AFA committee real strict man...

This reminded me of last year AFA. I was not one of the lucky 100 fans to get an autograph.. .waaa.
All I did was stand behind there and watch the whole session. But I was lucky enough as halfway through, TOMO smiled at my direction. My heart melted when I saw her .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 am

Taliesin

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wish I had joined this community earlier so I could have taken part your group plans, but I'm still really glad that I got to see them again! I was going to have them sign a picture I got with them at Sakura-con 2008, but since that wasn't allowed I at least got to show it to them... they seemed to think it was pretty neat!

I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow (well, technically it's later today now) so I'll try to introduce myself.

...any word yet on when their next trip to the U.S. will be? I want to see them perform again already! .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Vince_Untan wrote:Seriously man it's was like heaven...and they kept saying they want to come back like 3x now at ihope eating a strawberry banana pancake cz tomomi was talking about it earlier and made me want some ;D ....you think you can send me the pictures by tonight? May I use them for a card I'm making?

They said so... translated or directly ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ryder Blade wrote: We were allowed to ask them questions and Neil asked them if this one band still influences them because apparently SCANDAL said that that band influenced them in the early days and he was wondering if they still do. He gave them the band's CD that he had autographed earlier this year since they're from his city in Canada or something.

Is that band SUM41?

I'm really happy for you guys and the fact that the gig was a success. I hope you guys made SCANDAL's day (night?). Keep it up SH USA!

Last edited by macdyne73 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 am

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
wow! I envy all of you!! You guys really had a great day!!

The tracklist is just wow!!
Almost all the songs are rock!! Too bad there's no vid Sad

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 am

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well done guys, well done. Now I'm sure SCANDAL are aware of SCANDAL-HEAVEN's presence. Words cannot possibly explain how jelly I feel right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
Ryder Blade wrote:^That was at the meet and greet. We were allowed to have a group of 20 or something sit in chairs and SCANDAL sat at a table in front of us. There were some people who weren't from SH though so we got split off a bit.

(I will probably edit and update this as I remember.)

Yeah the meet and greet was very close up, which was amazing and intimidating at the same time. There were about 6 of us that didn't get let in with the rest, and I was the unlucky first cut off. Like seriously? That was actually really disappointing for me because I had heard they were going to send us all in as a group and I really wanted to see what you guys were gonna do, cause I knew it'd be nothing short of awesome. Kinda sucks that the other non-SH got to instead. It's like a bad kick in the pants. Anyway I got to sit directly across from Tomomi. I asked them to talk about their thoughts on the upcoming single "Love Survival." Mami answered and she said something along the lines of since it was much high tempo than any of there previous songs, they were afraid fans may not like it and also instead of listening to a radio version to listen to it live at the concert!

From the beginning of Day 3:
I got to the con center at about 6:30am to line up for the SCANDAL panel. The line built up to about maybe a dozen 7pm.

Attendees who lined up (mostly SH) got special privileges to sit in the front row normally reserved for the press. Got to sit very front row center section which also had the banner, Doraemon, and CAN-TA.

One of the SCANDAL staff could not get enough of CAN-TA costume and neither could the press it seems.

During the autograph portion I was so nervous. I actually got into short conversation in Japanese with Tomomi.

Went something like.

Me: How was it at the airport last night?
Tomo: It was fun!
Me: Were you surprised?
Tomo: Very surprised. Made me happy.
Me: That makes me happy. Thank you for coming to America.
Girls said thank you.

I guess I couldn't think of much else to say so I just thanked Rina and Haruna after they signed and then accepted my board from Haruna. The staff member after her said please come to the concert later. I said I definitely would.

Simple, I stammered through it a bit but I got through it. The autograph was of course wonderful, but the fact that I actually held a conversation, not freezing and saying nothing like what normally happiness.
Thank you so much to:

The glowstick anecdote:
During the concert, I was on Tomomi's side of the stage, 3rd row, 2nd seat from the right facing the stage.
During one of the songs, I had the idea that maybe we could spell out T-O-M-O using glowsticks. (I am so working on preplanning glow names if the opportunity arises again in a future concert.) Kelly to my right in the row would've had to use both hands to make the T, I would've held the O, but then Peter on my left was adverse to using glowsticks and didn't have any, and so it sounded a bit much to suddenly ask him to hold 4 sticks to make an M.

Later after the show ended and we got down to the 1f lobby, I used the 2 glow-necklaces I had on along with the straight sticks from Kelly and I to spell out TOMO on the floor. I was like "See? This is how it could've been done." I remember Matt saying he liked it and not so long afterwards people added sticks to make TOMOMI. Then someone insisted on RINA which lead to HARUNA and MAMI and lastly SCANDAL. Now that I think about it, it was pretty eerie that they appeared almost right next to us walking across the center as we spelled out SCANDAL in glowsticks. We tried to get them over to see it but unfortuately they were too far away to come over. There's tons of pictures out there. Did anyone tweet the glowstick pics to the girls yet?

Then we ran into Sadie just outside the convention center gates waiting to leave.

Went to IHOP with Vince, Layle, Peter and Cindy. Put the 10% passport discount to use. Layle who was right behind me during the concert, said I was pretty crazy with the jumping and waiving. Peter said I grazed his head a few times with my stick waving and I told them I accidentally elbowed Kelly and couple times. Anyway I was so tired I could barely read the menu and was nodding off the entire bus trip back.

Parts Incomplete
Sleepy now more details will be edited in later.

Thanks so much to everyone!
I'm almost crying now because I feel so fortunate for all that's happened and at the same time sad that it's almost over and all of us and SCANDAL have to parts ways.

So let's make the last M&G the best it can be! I know I can be weird/quirky/awkward/anti-social at times, but dammit I love you all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:10 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
good work guys! you made a historical step closer to SCANDAL not only for yourself but for the whole group as well. it feels like we were there too.[no, not really. deep inside im jelous. :D<: ]

just have a good rest after the concert. be ready for the interrogations later. Hehee

ive got a feeling that SH will going to be crowded anytime.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 TOMOMI

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Loadin13

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Userba10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I got home and passed out in my bed so I couldnt even post here...

Big shoutout and thanks to wat, glenn, zim, pretty much everyone who organized everything. Words cannot express how happy I am right now and I'll be in debt for like ever... <3 Thanks again guys!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Ah darn, I missed one song. So here's the correct set list!

1. SCANDAL no Theme
2. Hi-Hi-Hi
3. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
4. Shoujo S
5. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
6. DOLL
7. LOVE SURVIVE
8. Hikare
9. Haruka
10. Shunkan Sentimental
11. Kagerou
12. Space Ranger
13. SCANDAL BABY

Encore:
14. Pride

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 pm

zglar

Caless Student
Caless Student
aaaahhh
really hope i'm in the convention now, hope they will come to indo someday

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@UltimaRaiden
Thank you for your long posting !
Reading that was almost like being there.
I think I would freeze if I actually had the chance to speak to Tomomi, I really admire the fact that you did not !

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Dammit. I feel sorry I didn't go. Maybe I could've said "hi" to the girls in person !! .love.

Thanks for the summaries ! Keep the pictures coming if you have 'em !

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
according to the guys in US, the letters will be sent out today for the 2nd meet and greet session, specifically organized by SCANDAL.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Rinaavatar1
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Reading all the posts were fun~~
Keep 'em coming~~

Really envy you guys but even more happy for all of you who thoroughly enjoyed yourselves at the live.

I get the feeling we will see our SH Canta on one of the future DVD releases from SCANDAL (^w^)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
I will be heading out there soon...and later tonight or sometime this week each of us will post some more stuff that have happend during the events .clap.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:05 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hey guys, SH lurker here. i was at yesterday's panel and the concert and have to congratulate you guys for your spirited support of scandal. i actually sat near the back at the concert and could see you guys rocking out with your glow sticks the entire time. you guys must have had a larger redbull than tomomi had!

i wasn't able to attend the meet and greet for either day. can anyone go in detail about what happened at those events? did you get pictures with them? did they end up signing anything but the boards?

thanks again, keep up the good work!

Last edited by pacrimguru on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm

HaruhoKaisser

International Performer
International Performer
I really enjoy reading the posts here, and it's awesome to know that we're still going to read more and more posts!! xD

Am really proud of you guys the USA SH members!!
You guys gave SCANDAL surprises, and I'm really happy to read that everyone had fun!!

Enjoy the last event today guys!! xDD

The President of The Avatarless Clan, back in action!! *insert some cool-looking pose here* xD
----------

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 FunCorneruserbar

United by the love for SCANDAL~
----------
damatte0924 : Ed, I wanna go back to being the old Lexy Darla, I don't want hair!! especially long and lavishing straight hair from a shampoo commercial D<
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

alrick13

alrick13

thanks for the update will wait for pictures and stories from you.... any idea when Scnadal will leave for Japan?

Also just want to ask, I visited AM2 FB page their seems to be a lot complaining about the absence of Gackt. Is he really suppose to be in AM2? If I'm not mistaken I never did see his name in the official list...

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Dude
Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

alnet88

alnet88

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

No way

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:51 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Their hands were soooooo soft.....
Also, props to glen for getting the banner made
Props to war for the shirts
Props to vince for giving them the pictures
Props to Ross and jade for the pictures

It was fun meeting everyone!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 34 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.