You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: First Things you'll do in Japan
Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Been to Japan on a company trip last year.....

First thing to do when reach the airport, yelled "Nihon Kittaaa...!!!!"

fist thing happen when walked at the streets....Hit by a bicycle... First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 50249

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Very old but interesting topic =)

I never really thought about it but if it happens one day... Hum I guess I would do nothing special just look everywhere, enjoying to be there and going to my hotel or something. Just visiting the streets, trying to eat in a restaurant.

Probably also try to say a few words in japanese like "konnichiha" and be really proud of myself if a japanese understand it LOL Hohoho Onion

Later go to shrine, one of those nice looking place for tourists ^_^

@brim32 : wow bad luck I hope you didn't get injured =/

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:52 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
step literally on Japan's land.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:11 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Head for AKB48's theatre in Akihabara !

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 am

mamijjang

mamijjang

Caless Student
Caless Student
eat all the amazing food! shop the cd store to look for SCANDAL's CD :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:16 pm

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
The first things I'll do are to eat real ramen and visit Tokyo Tower.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 pm

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

@brim32 : wow bad luck I hope you didn't get injured =/

quite bad luck I must say but the funny thing is I was still standing like nothing happen but the cyclist was the one who fell down. Luckily he was not injured and I did apologized for my careless attitude caused I'm way too exited....

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ah good then, at least you have a "fun" story for your first time in Japan to tell .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Akihabara- visit it.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:48 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hiei wrote:Akihabara- visit it.

That's the first thing I did.

...the first thing I did when I had recovered my forces, actually. The first things were wonder how to get to my hotel, getting lost, wander through the streets and finally passing out once I got to my room.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 am

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've been in Japan a lot of times but when I first went there I went to Akihabara and find some Entertainment but i suggest that you must try the hot springs first cause you'll regret if you don't try it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:20 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hmmm would probably go visit the hot springs for a relaxing time! Going in naked is certainly weird though, not sure if it would be okay to use a swimsuit. Afterwards Akihabara! Buy a bunch of things I cant afford and pay them off throughout the year on my credit card. Woot!

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
If it's baseball season go see a game at the Tokyo Dome!!! Then probably go to Akihabara and spend a insane amount of cash! Then visit the rest of Japan but specifically visit Tokyo and Hokkaido.

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:24 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
me visit the beautiful places and eat some of their foods ..
if i'm there i'm hoping to see scandal too ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:31 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Noodles wrote:Hmmm would probably go visit the hot springs for a relaxing time! Going in naked is certainly weird though, not sure if it would be okay to use a swimsuit. Afterwards Akihabara! Buy a bunch of things I cant afford and pay them off throughout the year on my credit card. Woot!

I have been to a ryokan hot spring before a few years back for a school trip to Japan.
If my memory isn't failing me the ryokan was atop Mount Tsukuba.

Going in naked isn't weird at all. Not everyone goes in naked though, most have bath towels around their privates. However, most (if not all) of the older oji-sans bare it all inside.

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:58 pm

arrifmalik

arrifmalik

Caless Student
Caless Student
Head to Shibuya Tokyo and take a photo with Hachiko :')

Rock on MAMICHAN Rock on

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Rank57 wrote:
Hiei wrote:Akihabara- visit it.

That's the first thing I did.

...the first thing I did when I had recovered my forces, actually. The first things were wonder how to get to my hotel, getting lost, wander through the streets and finally passing out once I got to my room.
That had been troublesome, i daresay.

@Topic,

Feel that very Japanese Nature of the Place.
Then go sight-seeing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:08 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Find out how to get to Ochanomizu.

ギター!!!! (and that ain't a typo)

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
finding SCANDAL BAND,  xD

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
go to Aichi to visit my HS friend and tour me around

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Ruins of Azuchi Castle

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 pm

dreamerzzz

dreamerzzz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Maid cafe then AKB48 Theatre and AKB48 Shop! .clap.

RINA-SAMAAAAA~!!! .waaa. .waaa..waaa.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I would visit, in first, Akihabara and eat in a real japanese restaurant. But, in real, I'll sleep because to the flight

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 am

Akirin_B

Akirin_B

Caless Student
Caless Student
First, I will looking for the sakura trees xDD After that, live like anime when in the Japan Onion Kill? Next is COSPLAY xDD Visit SCANDAL shop! Buy an electric guitar! Go to SCANDAL, UVERWORLD or One Ok Rock concerts! watch the sunrise!!! eat ramen!! and many many!! LOVE

Rock & Roll!

First Things you'll do in Japan - Page 12 Tumblr_mretkka0vW1qd1q2so1_500_zps63aa7779
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 am

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Things I will do:
-Find a place to stay
-Visit every restaurant and eat everything! 
-Maid Cafes will be great to hang out 
-Find Scandal
-Explore Japan! 
.happy. Dream big guys, it's free.

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum