Re: SCANDAL Salon/Nail pictures
Posted on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 am

D~kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
chiy102 wrote:Mami's fringe reminds me of Sadako~~

The Ring, anyone? LOL

Hahah! That's what I thought at first too. Although I wouldn't mind if Mami walked out of my TV.. XD

Hmm, I wonder if Mami will go back to having short bangs... That was my favorite look on her Onion Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Just noticed that this set by TOMOMI wasn't posted here yet. D:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 pm

alrick13

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
alrick13 wrote:
Ohh.. more shorter again Haru? mmm... Boom

Thanks alrick for the pics

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
man looking at these pic it feels like im in heaven.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 am

BB

International Performer
International Performer
another update from Enami's blog, MAMI from black to GOLD hair (or yellow, whatever it is Tongue)

Spoiler:

sure looks like a doll, but i prefer her black hair. Tongue

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
LOOOL i almost didn't recognize her Onion Wahaha
but yeah, thanks for the update BB Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:06 am

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't see the pics GRAWR

otakumi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

Uwah! Uwah! Uwah! Uwah!

on one side I'm going Druuul ...but on one side I feel something is gone from her.. Onion Sigh

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:31 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
BB wrote:another update from Enami's blog, MAMI from black to GOLD hair (or yellow, whatever it is Tongue)

Spoiler:

sure looks like a doll, but i prefer her black hair. Tongue

This is probably the first and last I'll diss Mami for her hairstyle its just too weird for her she could of left it blonde in the second pic and do some cosplay after XD Clap

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I like Haru's short hair :3

but Mami...I don't like Delinquent

She'll always be beautiful, but her black hair suits her better. I LOVED the black hair with the red and blonde streaks. It looks like the blonde streaks took over haha

I hope this isn't perminent. Just a little thing, and she'll go back to black later.

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:00 am

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
O_O WWHhhhaaAAAAUUaaaaat!?

hmmm....not sure if i like Mami's new hair style. need to see her new hair on a live or t.v. show too see if it actually looks good.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 am

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think Mami-san looks cute with blonde hair. Clap Although I do prefer her black hair more, but I'm just so used to seeing her with black hair so the blonde looks a little weird right now. But I think she looks really adorable with blonde hair. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 am

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com

It's Milk Tea Beige

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 am

chibau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i cant see the pictures

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 pm

alrick13

Airi-chan wrote:I think Mami-san looks cute with blonde hair. Clap Although I do prefer her black hair more, but I'm just so used to seeing her with black hair so the blonde looks a little weird right now. But I think she looks really adorable with blonde hair. ^^

Yes it's just a matter of adjusting....

I think "Blonde Hair" has more meaning to the Japanese than just a mere hair color, I remember a certain interview of Keisuke Honda about why he sports a blonde hair and his answer was cockiness. Even his former coach answered the same thing when ask what he think is the motivation behind Honda's fashion... So I think for most blonde hair is also a form of statement and considering Mami as part of the more adventurous duo in Scandal it's just a matter of time that she will explore different aspect of her self manifested through fashion....

do hope that no one will spam her twitter,,, complaining about her new style or worse threatening her that he/she will no longer support Scandal especially Mami etc if she does not revert to her previous style.... I've been reading some in her FB fan page...

We are entitled to have our own opinion regardless of the thought process on how we derived it... but the entitlement to express it is not absolute...

as they say in a media campaign here in The Philippines "Think before you click"

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:37 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol I think it's weird how much attention it's getting. I know it's a bigger deal to dye your hair in Japan and whatnot since you're not allowed to in school and stuff, but still.. it's just hair...

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Newtype

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://wild-seven.org
I love the blonde hair on Mami. You can tell she's breaking out of her shell and experimenting with her identity. In moderation, it's a healthy thing to do when you're young.

It's getting attention because of the reasons already stated. It's more uncommon to have blonde hair over there, and hair is considered a big statement on your personality. Looking at Japanese fiction and games, character are often cutting their hair after a life-changing event, changing colors to symbolize a transformation, etc. It's a cultural difference and it makes sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 pm

D~kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
SQUEEEEE. o_o
I love Mami's new look!!! I see what everyone means about missing the black hair (it was hot on her), but Mami can do whatever she wants with her hair/identity. I was kinda wondering how long it would take for one of the girls to go blonde... I think Mami is the one who can pull it off best.

Edit: I'm also glad she has short bangs again. Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, I think Mami is looking gorgeous with the new look. She looks like a doll OMG Love and honestly I really love that she is trying it. I think she will provably revert to black hair but she definitely has my full support on this lol. I will take some time to get used to it as everyone else but I approve 100% Thumbs Onion

@alrick13 Toatally agree with you there, if anyone dares to harass her in her twitter I will track down the IP, find the address and send a missile to the person's house Knuckles . If my Japanese was better I would have spammed her twitter (well not really but you get it xD) saying how I loved her new style and saying how I totally support her in trying a different style.

I also love Haruna new look. I think i might prefer her like this with short hair, but I will need to see more photos to decide properly.

And c'mon, with the name SCANDAL, they needed changes like that, and I don't know why some people are making such a fuss about it in her facebook fan page. What Mami did was not extreme, even in Japanese culture, i'm sorry, as 320x200 said... it's just hair.

It's getting attention because of the reasons already stated. It's more uncommon to have blonde hair over there, and hair is considered a big statement on your personality. Looking at Japanese fiction and games, character are often cutting their hair after a life-changing event, changing colors to symbolize a transformation, etc. It's a cultural difference and it makes sense to me.
I agree with you here, but I think what 320x200 is trying to say here is that even though it might be a big change for Japanese, it isn't for most western cultures, and there are some creating such a big fuss over it like "complaining about her new style or worse threatening her that he/she will no longer support Scandal especially Mami etc if she does not revert to her previous style...". And I can bet that more then half of them don't even know about what you said and are just being ignorant.
(None in SH thank god, but there really where some rather "harsh" comments on her FB fan page, don't know if they were deleted already, hope so. I can understand if people don't like her new look or whatever (even I will need some time to adjust as I said) and just state their opinion like it's being done here, but there is really no need to complain or harass).

And yeah, I really do hope that she will do some cosplay now... Please Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 pm

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
that milk tea beige hair. Love
i'll get used to it~ haha
she loves milk tea that much?? Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 am

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
IMO it doesn't really suit mami. i mean mami has big black eyes. therefore i think jet black suits her more. but oh well . i think this blonde moment is just temporary and she's probably gonna dye it again in a couple of months or so Ehem

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:16 am

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't know where to put this so I guess it goes here.
From Tokyohive. New pics of the girls live with new hair styles.
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/10/scandal-surprises-with-new-hairstyles-for-their-nationwide-hall-tour/

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 am

BB

International Performer
International Performer
pictures are coming thick and fast! is HARU-ne's turn to be viewed!

Spoiler:

(whatcha doing, MAMI? LOL.)

Source: http://ameblo.jp/enamiblog/

Last edited by BB on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 am

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmm strange I cant see the pics... Cry can you give link?
Edit: Thanks xD

Back to top Go down