Posted Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:52 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

mampo wrote:anyone planning on pre-ordering her new double album? I was thinking of getting the 2CD + Bluray preorder, but not sure from which online store. At CDJapan it comes with 2 posters but apparently Amazon JP comes with 2 stickers (which is a higher price on Amazon)? But Amazon JP also has a "non-Amazon JP edition", so I have no clue if that comes with the posters or if it just has no special preorder bonuses. 

here's a link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amazon JP lists the (特典なし) No bonus editions as well, as they can be a little cheaper, the only Amazon bonus is 1 CD Jacket size sticker. The B2 size poster bonus I don't recall Amazon was doing.

The top end 2CD+2 blu-ray limited edition includes a jigsaw puzzle at some stores not including amazon, initially it was very limited, until resellers tried to buy for auction etc, so Sony release come stock a couple of time and then left it open longer for pre-order. So great move by them. (Its still available without the jigsaw puzzle)

Generally Amazon bonus are "smaller" as they try and discount the CD.

So if you don't want to pay more for the Jigsaw puzzle, you should buy 2CD+Bluray "Limited Edition A" for 2 x B2 size poster at CDJapan, or for CD Jacket size Sticker at Amazon JP.

Back to top Go down

Re: Aimer (エメ)
Posted Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:46 am

mampo

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
mampo wrote:anyone planning on pre-ordering her new double album? I was thinking of getting the 2CD + Bluray preorder, but not sure from which online store. At CDJapan it comes with 2 posters but apparently Amazon JP comes with 2 stickers (which is a higher price on Amazon)? But Amazon JP also has a "non-Amazon JP edition", so I have no clue if that comes with the posters or if it just has no special preorder bonuses. 

Amazon JP lists the (特典なし) No bonus editions as well, as they can be a little cheaper, the only Amazon bonus is 1 CD Jacket size sticker. The B2 size poster bonus I don't recall Amazon was doing.

The top end 2CD+2 blu-ray limited edition includes a jigsaw puzzle at some stores not including amazon, initially it was very limited, until resellers tried to buy for auction etc, so Sony release come stock a couple of time and then left it open longer for pre-order. So great move by them. (Its still available without the jigsaw puzzle)

So if you don't want to pay more for the Jigsaw puzzle, you should buy 2CD+Bluray "Limited Edition A" for 2 x B2 size poster at CDJapan, or for CD Jacket size Sticker at Amazon JP.
Thanks for the help! Now I just gotta figure out if I want posters or stickers more lol. I've never heard of a "jacket size" sticker before though, is it like the size of the CD case or something?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

mampo wrote:
wildthing wrote:

Thanks for the help! Now I just gotta figure out if I want posters or stickers more lol. I've never heard of a "jacket size" sticker before though, is it like the size of the CD case or something?

Yes CD Jacket size sticker, just the size of the CD case/booklet size.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:32 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aimer has announced Asia tour:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour
2019年6月08日(土)Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour in Taipei
2019年6月14日(金)Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour in Hong Kong
2019年6月16日(日)Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour in Guangzhou
2019年6月22日(土)Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour in Shanghai
2019年6月29日(土)Aimer "soleil et pluie" Asia Tour in Tokyo

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:05 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Aimer in Hong Kong? Wonderful news!
I didn't aware she has a lot of fans here before.
I heard that Eir Aoi is coming this year as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Matsui

Matsui

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://forest-of-thoughts-and-images.tumblr.com/
Great suggestion ppl. I did not know her already.
Going to hear a lot from her in the near future Happy

Freedomfighter
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:57 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Sample pictures of the bonus posters / Amazon stickers are at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

YoonSic

YoonSic

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Aimer's new MV starring Nishino Nanase! I'm so happy .clap. because I like them both
Also the song is so good

Back to top Go down