SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
maybe if MAMI coloured her Light Brown she well more like Kasumi (DOA).. just saying.. Whatever.. I like this blonde style too... maybe she will cosplay some thing in the near future :D :D

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Magicrhapsodyartistcopy

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down
tafkma

tafkma

Caless Student
Caless Student
From the shot of Scandal grouped together center stage Mami is to Haruna's right, I have not seen this often except for very early video from their first tour in America. Perhaps with the wireless mics they are using Tomo and Mami are free to roam the stage not tied to their mic stands:-)

On reflection though Tomo and Mami's pedalboards would have to be dedicated to their switching places stage right and left unless they have graduated to the point where their guitar techs do the effects switching for them as do some major touring artists

Last edited by mc~ on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mc~ merged multiple posts)

Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh yeah, that's true, I didn't pay much attention at the time, but Mami is at Haruna's right. wow, I really can't remember if I have seen this before, will check their older videos.

Back to top Go down
DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
as a guy who mainly listen to rock music, I share the sentiments of some who are "flabbergasted" Onion XD at the girls using wireless mics.

But, looking at it positively the girls could now move around freely at the stage right? Combine that with wireless instruments, guitar techs doing effects switching (as tafkma said), and SCANDAL's lively and powerful performances, you will get a damn blasting good live.

Well, in theory.. hope we get to see that in action so that we can really tell.. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down
mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
They look great! The outfits looks really cool. Well I guess we can still say its a uniform since it all kinda looks the same, but definitely not school uniform. ROCK uniform! Rock on

And yes! TOMOMI's lovely forehead is back! .love.

Though there's one thing I really don't like about this, and its that mic they are using. Sad I prefer them using mic stands instead of this. Well I'll be waiting for more pics of the tour, maybe they just used this for like one song and really used mic stands. Well, I'm hoping. D:

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well they are more free this way to move around the stage doing whatever they want/planned.. so lets see how they do when they release some videos of them with this new setup, maybe it will be supper awesome, but otherwise, yeah, I think I prefer mic stands, but not much really. xD

Back to top Go down
chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I just wanna say the photo of Haruna is fantastic~~!!

The rocker vibe is totally showcased here.

Actually I think the image shift (if this can be considered as an image shift, it's just the costumes for the live afterall) looks good; of course, like many others I miss the seifuku as well.

Back to top Go down
tafkma

tafkma

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi folks, I just want to make clear that I do not know the girls tech setups at present so perhaps I should have not speculated about upgrades to their rigs. Gomen Nasai.
On previous tours the girls have relied on stomp boxes ( chorus, Big Muff, distortion pedals and the like) and Mami uses a Wha Wha. What I was wondering in my response is if they have upgraded their effects to rack mounted units which would allow the guitar tech to switch their effects on and off from off stage which is generally not done with stomp boxes without modification. Again I apologize if I led anyone to believe that I know exactly what their gear situation is now. Regards Tafkma

Back to top Go down

D~kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's all good, tafkma. I agree with your speculation though. It'd still be a little awkward to hear a wah-wah effect even if Mami isn't stepping on one. XD

I'm okay with the headsets. Even though the mic stands were hotter IMO, I think the headsets would allow them to incorporate more dance elements in their performances, similar to their PVs. I wouldn't mind some of that. =D

And Rina-chan needed a headset mic from the start. Drumming while singing into a mic is difficult.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
tafkma wrote:Hi folks, I just want to make clear that I do not know the girls tech setups at present so perhaps I should have not speculated about upgrades to their rigs. Gomen Nasai.
On previous tours the girls have relied on stomp boxes ( chorus, Big Muff, distortion pedals and the like) and Mami uses a Wha Wha. What I was wondering in my response is if they have upgraded their effects to rack mounted units which would allow the guitar tech to switch their effects on and off from off stage which is generally not done with stomp boxes without modification. Again I apologize if I led anyone to believe that I know exactly what their gear situation is now. Regards Tafkma
As far as I can recall. Whenever they are playing in larger venue, they will go wireless.
Their guitar tech will move the original full loaded pedal board next to the amp and leave another one behind Mami's monitors. That pedal board only carry a Wah Wah, a Boss tuner and a Providence pedal switcher.
The benefit is the guitar signal no need to travel long cables from the receiver to Mam's pedal then back to the amp. Also the Providence pedal switcher is capable of Midi controlling. So Mami can switch her pedals from remote without signal loss / degrade. Hope this help.

Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru's hair change quite a lot! It seems they colored their hair to brown?

Anyways, congratulations to SCANDAL! XD .clap.

I will miss their old look and the school uniforms Onion Cry But, everyone needs a change, right?

Hope they do well in their concerts! May Kami-sama be with them! Peace Onion

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Rina312

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down
cdblank12

cdblank12

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://aboutjapanesemusic.blogspot.com
yukatta. . .sweat. Rina didn't change too much. . .dies.
but i like scandal wear white uniform with coloured line in shoulder. .like before this LOVE

Back to top Go down
anashi

anashi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is that really Haruna? She looks like an anime figure! Awesomeness! GO Rina!

Back to top Go down
Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
DUL7 wrote:But, looking at it positively the girls could now move around freely at the stage right? Combine that with wireless instruments, guitar techs doing effects switching (as tafkma said), and SCANDAL's lively and powerful performances, you will get a damn blasting good live.

Well, in theory.. hope we get to see that in action so that we can really tell.. Onion Smile

But the mic stands are their identity. .smile. even on PVs where mic is not important, they would put it there!!

Though a change every now and then is good. They colored their hair, Mami finally tied her hair up in concert, and Tomo and Mami finally switch places. It looks good. One thing that doesn't change: that forehead LOVE

Back to top Go down
Alistare

Alistare

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will miss the beautiful school girl look that they are famous for as well, but the changes in the way they look really isn't that different. They still wear skirts and matching outfits for the most part and the more mature outfits really fit their style. The hair color really isn't so bad either. Mami-chan still looks great in my opinion. as do Haruna-chan, Rina-chan, and Tomomi-chan. Their hair styles change every few singles or so anyway. So I'm sure we'll see them in different hair styles before too long. .picture.

I think they all look beautiful no matter what style they go with. Women like to try different styles and pretty them selves up, And as men we should just appreciate the subtle and sometimes drastic changes and just enjoy the show. .hail.

There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil Gaiman

Speaking of hearts, mine is in Japan. With Mami-chan! LOVE
Back to top Go down
Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
I think this is what they want from the fans: comments. If you say it's good, they will stay that way for some time while finding other new style for future "experiment". Beautiful girls will always look beautiful no matter what style they go with, just like Alistare said. But they're a band; I would look at their voice prior to their appearence, and Scandal really amazes me in both of them.

.omg.SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down
LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
BB wrote:
SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 News_large_SCANDAL_TOUR_1012_02

HARU-ne~

Been waiting for this high quality pic. Thanks BB!

OMG Haruna really looks like a rock star! I'm loving her short hair! Happy Onion

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down
Rica Imai

Rica Imai

Caless Student
Caless Student
no matter how they change, they will still be our favourite SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 2282749210
Back to top Go down
Harriat

Harriat

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harriat.withlovee.com
I miss the uniform, miss long hair Haruna and black hair Mami.
But it's time to change ne! They grow up!

Haruna's outfit is so cool!

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Sigscandal
Back to top Go down
l2azor

l2azor

Caless Student
Caless Student
sugooooooooooooooi haruna short hair <3

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

the Enami Salon Boys watching the Baby Action Tour on Niigata Prefectural Civic Center on 10.28.2011
source: http://ameblo.jp/enamiblog/entry-11060957183.html

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480023SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480024SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480025SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480026SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0452010SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480027SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 O0480028

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
Avmugi

Avmugi

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm.... lots of changes..

what's with mami's hair??..
i liked it more before..
no more school uniforms
T_T..
that was my favorite part of scandal..
hmm.. but no matter what.. XD
scandal will always remain the same Rock on Punkman CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
what a big difference
a lots of the differences are makes them more cooler.
like their new hair, and no more school uniforms
i like haru's new hair, but i don't really like mami's. it doesn't reflect her mature.
but a little differences makes them not more "rocking"
like the mic stand. i miss the mic stand
but i think they use it because it's makes them move easier
can't imagine a people carry a big bass and a mic stand walking on a bunch of wires.
.lol.

SCANDAL VIRGIN HALL TOUR 2011「BABY ACTION」 - Page 2 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down
_Cool_Rina_

_Cool_Rina_

Caless Student
Caless Student
they are more cooler now , but I prefer them when they wear uniforms...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.