Tokyo Majin! [Page 1 of 1]

Tokyo Majin!
Posted Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
(If this Topic Was Repeated I Would Like To Let The Moderators To Remove This:)
I Saw This Anime In a Local Channel In Our Country...And This Anime Really Got My Attention With It's Epic Fight Scenes,Cool Characters,Awesome Story!:D

In This Anime I was introduced To JROCK:)
One Of My Favorite SOundtrack Of This ANime Was 0:00am By ACID:

Check This Anime Out:)
And Let Me Hear Your Thought and Opinions About this Anime If ever You Have Watched It Already:D Nice one .clap.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. Tokyo Majin! Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Re: Tokyo Majin!
Posted Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Just finished watching season 1 and 2 last week dude. It's a very cool anime. Sadly it's a little short. I kinda feel its story would be fit for a long running anime like BLEACH or Naruto. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah Dude I was Expecting It Will Be Like Naruto Or Bleach..Because The Fight Scene's Really Are my Main Objective on This Anime..Just Epic..And the STory:) Somehow I Can Relate To It in Some Way:D

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. Tokyo Majin! Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:41 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
watched this a few weeks ago and i liked it. the action was great and the overall story was good. i agree with DUL7, i wish it were longer. and i dont know about you guys but each episode felt like it goes by really fast. like it jumped around a lot and sometimes it was hard to follow or the transitions to the next scene was too abrupt.

anyways, this anime reminded me a little bit of Ga-Rei: Zero which is another great but short anime. you guys should try watching if you havent already. similar premise of a group of people protecting their city from evil spirits.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 am

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
Nice!! Thanks For Sharing That astoriasky .hail. :D HAHAHA!! I Just Realized The Girl in A Schoolgirl Uniform in Ga-Rei Zero Is One Of My Characters In My GTA Skin Collection Nice one Still It's Cool To See Her In This Animation :druul:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
just to prepare you for watching it though, its a little violent >_>...especially the first episode. just get past the first episode and it gets amazing.

Tokyo Majin! 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 am

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
Im used To Violent Anime's So I think I can handle it Nice one anyways Thanks For Introducing Me to This Anime:) I will Surely Enjoy This:3

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

almeriaq66

almeriaq66

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice anime.feels like persona 3,

Tokyo Majin! 41589_118684188194435_3493061_n Tokyo Majin! %3Ca%20href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am

mamiislove

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I already watched the Season 1 & 2 of that anime but I guess there is no season 3 -____- I really looking forward for the next season for a year but there is no progress yet. The ending of season 2 makes me more interested in that story.

Tokyo Majin! Tumblr_nwq1zi2ZMN1rtm262o4_540

Tokyo Majin! Mami10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:14 am

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ I'm not sure but I think they intended the ending to be depending on the viewers imagination. That's imo why they didn't show the "final" battle. I think the final battle wouldn't fit in a whole season. Probably an OVA or movie but not one season.

Makes me sad too because I would want to see all the characters again. Please Onion And like most anime there is no closure on the love story! Hehee (if there is one Tongue)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.