Re: SCANDAL First Impressions
Posted Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 am

rock_chick

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
first discovered scandal in may 2008 while watching mtv,DOLL video came up

HARUNA:shes cute and hot.didn't notice she was short in the doll video though

TOMO:HYPERACTIVE!HEY i didn't realize that her voice was hers.i thought that it was either haru's or rina's.still,in my opinion,she owns the best voice in the group

MAMI:the best instrument player of the group.i admire how she's kinda tomboyish and she plays really well,without having to sing

RINA:kawaiii,the cutest of the bunch,still sometimes im kinda sad how rina is rarely on spotlight.only catch a glimpse of her in the PVS and the next second it's haru again =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Zyan111

Zyan111

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandal-sushi.com/forum/index.php
When i saw Shunkan Sentimental pv,i felt Haruna is very cool!!
I fall in love with her!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 am

Natsu

Caless Student
Caless Student
First impresson. Shunkan Sentimental video. Haruna melted my heart in that video. Rina is cute as the drummer <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 am

Vallerie

Vallerie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.fanfiction.net/~noirheart
I've first heard them from Shojo S... I thought for the first time that Scandal was similiar to SNSD, a common everyday group of girls who were all just singing and singing... But then I was actually becoming a little too much getting addicted to ShojoS, so I tried to search them through YT.

And my first impression is like .wtf. girls playing instruments??? now that was very new for me... I know several female artists playing guitars, but they were just strumming it. Not like Scandal. And so, since then, I fell in love already with them .clap.

HARUNA : one thing in mind = HOT! .nosebleed. her lips were very attracting to me, it's like pikachu's at Pokemon! <3
MAMI : Hmmm... not much to say... I think she's a serious type, that in fact she's obviously not. .whistle.
TOMOMI : Cute! Her voice is soooooo attracting and her serious face is so adorable.
RINA : Definitely instantly getting killed by her cuteness... .nosebleed. and a girl playing drums? that was so WOW!

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 28808_1381011858223_1619746071_962826_2640224_n
[b]If I could make one wish that God would grant to happen, it is to meet Rina once in my lifetime before I breath my last[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 10:30 am

kidium

kidium

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kjdomanog.com
i've first heard shoujo S from my anime mp3's first i thought they were just made for bleach and there is no real artist behind. that it was made in their studios only

then this year as or it was last year. as the k-on "dont say lazy" was out i heard it was scandal again and poof!

as i watched shoujo S again and scandal was playing it live i was shocked! and love them instantly!

but Rina♥️♥️♥️ Caught my attention fast LOVE

Last edited by kidium on Thu May 27, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistyped emoticon)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 am

yuizone

Caless Student
Caless Student
i love thier space ranger pv.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

berserk

berserk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i have never thought that a cute girl like Rina is the drummer.................

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
RINA - I fell in love with her beauty when i saw the PV ofShoujo S.. when i first saw her.. she got me dazing.. Whoa this girl is a cutie LOVE

Haruna - the Oldest member of the band and the SEXIEST

Tomomi- I thought she's the youngest member .happy. i love her voice..

MAMI - Very skillful in guitar shredding.. She's also cute(all of them are cute) and at first i thought she's a sophisticated kind of a women.. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 am

FrozenFyre

FrozenFyre

Caless Student
Caless Student
my first impression of all of them was that they were rly talented and rly awesome XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
BAND- Ei~?SCANDAL~?O.O hahaha,"nice name~XD" that's what i said~O.O
hahaha~XD,saw them first in an anime magazine,shoujo S days~<3
*searched everything about them*

HARUNA: Love her hair,love her voice,love her height,love her...
instant Fangirl~ .love.

MAMI: oh~!she's GOOD~! .omg. ~her eyes are looks fierce~
she has an extremely different type of beauty~
she looks like a beauty queen,demo she rocks more~
mysterious aura~but i like HARUNA more,hahaha

TOMO: Woah~! how can she play the bass so cheerfully~!? t
hat's kinda heavy .sweat. cute voice~hahaha,maybe she's the anime lover~?MAMI~?XDD

RINA: Oh my God~!SUPER CUTE~! she's also a great drummer..
most drummers are not really that noticeable but she's just shining on stage~ \\\\m//

all in all they're talented and girls that rocks my world and gives me inspiration~ .toj.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 URT1EYY
SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Okay this is my first impression:

BAND : First time at DOLL.
They are just so professional and they are playing the genre of music that i love. and they are wearing school uniform and the face almost same. That's makes them perfect. From that time, i only like SCANDAL No other band .clap.

HARUNA : WOOAAHhh .omg. She's so cute and looks like an adult and wise. and also good at sing, playing guitar and she's not to tall. makes her perfect .love.

RINA : Jesus!!! She's so cute! cute! and cute! and young!!! looks like childish, but that makes her perfect LOVE

MAMI : Her pony on her forehead is the one makes me collapse. .toj. Her hair, her heigh, is just so perfect and she's so much very CUTE .love.

TOMOMI: She's cute too. and she's also full of energy .dance. she can dance properly. and also her long haired makes me died .dies.

ALL OF THEM ARE PERFECT GIRLS I EVER SEEN Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:44 am

Legion_Zero

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://strawberry-crush.co.uk
MAMI you can punch me in the head any times and I'll say "Thank you miss, may I have another?" lol.

BAND = Woa these chicks can play, and hot damn they are hot!

TOMOMI = HOLY HOT DAMN She is so cute!

HARUNA = Wait I gotta nose bleed. .nosebleed.

RINA = Awwwww

MAMI = Well hello, you're looking rather delicious - LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
nyahaha~
@vince-kun Woah~!O.O,that's a lot of emoticons~
friendly advice you should reduce it~lololol Peace Onion

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 URT1EYY
SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
HARUNA: 1st time i saw her on the PV was very serious. afterwards watching subsequent live performances, i feel that she really cares her team around, and very energetic.

TOMOMI: totally the opposite, very energetic at the start. and throughout she is always cheerful, and sometimes show her urm urm, u all should know, her the other side.

MAMI: 1st interview let me see that she's a very shy girl. does not talk a lot. but as the band gradually performs more, she start to become more talkative, and very energetic.

RINA: one word, cute! that's the very 1st impression i have when i saw her. in my 18 years of life never did i saw such a cute face on one band and that face makes all a difference of me supporting her. =X. and of course of her age, im surprised of her superior drumming skills.

BAND: hmmm, makes me kind of curious about this name. very unique to see such band exists. but it never turns out to be a wrong decision from supporting them. =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:07 pm

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
Haruna: she's pretty and mature. but the more I look at her I'm kind of getting scared. I don't know what of. .wtf.

Tomomi: as I said on my FB status "Hyper girls are <3"

Mami: OMGGGGGGG she's super cute + hyper + can play guitar really well = perfect girl for hess.

Rina: cutest of them all. always with a =3 on her face. omg I want her as my sister.

Last edited by hessler on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Limerence

Limerence

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't believe I just saw the cutest drummer ever

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 Rinasig
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 am

sethbabs

sethbabs

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The first Time I saw them was in their SHojou S PV

HARUNA: Damn She's HOT!!!.nosebleed.
TOMOMI: OHH!!! COOL/CUTE BASSIST!!!.wow.
MAMI: OHH!! Cool Lead Guitar-ist... MYsterious.....hmmm.
RINA: SPEECHLESS I WAS LIKE OMGWTFBBQSRSLY!??! .omg.

Axe ME anything!!See THy Blog!! http://01e2bbab.seriousurls.com/
SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 Sc4
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 am

raiketsu

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna - The hottest girl in the band and the reason why I became a fan of SCANDAL

Rina - Cutest girl of the band

MAMI - cool and least talkative of them

Tomomi - Bass guitarists that sings? LOL that's unique!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 pm

kirotoni

kirotoni

Caless Student
Caless Student
first i like all of them because of their hair (well i like girls who have long black hair)

haruna-hair of course....but what really caught me is her voice..kinda similar to zone..but her blending with tomo is really nice..and also her teeth .sweat. i find it cute hehe

mami-again hair..lol ...her skills are really good...it's kinda unique to see a female lead guitarist..(and the tomomi and mami tandem is really funny)

rina-hair again xD...again..it's also unique to see a female drummer who is friggin cute and has good skills..

tomomi-hair :3..the chipmunky voice, the bass lines, the dancing, ughh... dayum..i love her so much...

(i find girls with long hair very attractive..all of them are attractive )

.nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 am

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.dlmarket.jp/manufacture/index.php?consignors_id=1705
MAMI: very cool guitarist n calm expression..
RINA: most beautiful smile ever..
HARUNA: unique voice n hot..
TOMOMI: sexy voice that synchro well with HARUNA's voice..

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:39 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I didn't have so much of an impression; Haruna sounded like Miyu from ZONE and Tomomi's vocals got my attention.

I should mention that I did become a fan at a convenient time, with them having several singles and a very good album right now and a new album coming up pretty soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 am

Karinu-chan

Karinu-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, first time I saw them was Shoujo S:

Haruna: Whoaaaaa, absolutely HOT. Nice voice too, pretty unique, liking the tone. *Thumbs up*

Mami: I actually didn't like her much at first. I thought she was pretty good looking, just not as noticeable as the others. I started liking her later on though, when I dug into more of SCANDAL's songs and was able to appreciate her guitar skills more too. =p

Tomomi: Holy- CUTEST. GIRL. ON. EARTH. LOVE her skills, LOVE her voice, LOVE her look. She was originally my favourite, obviously.

Rina: ..WAIT. There's ANOTHER one just as cute?! WHAT IS THISSSS. CANTA Cry. Again. I dug more into the band and eventually started liking Rina more lol.

SCANDAL First Impressions - Page 2 Karinusiggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 pm

orphicviper

Caless Student
Caless Student
My first introduction was with their music video for "Shoujo S". Initially I was awestruck by their natural beauty, but I thought they were just a gimmick, like a band put together as a novelty because they are an all-girl rock band from Japan. But the more I watched and listened, I realized they are truly talented! And they always look like they are enjoying themselves, big bright smiles on their faces. It was then I realized they love what they do, and they play because it makes them and their fans happy! They also remind me of the innocence of their age, when the world is still a playground. Many times we forget that.

I won't list my impressions of them as individuals because that would be like asking me to pick my favorite child! They are ALL my favorite! LOVE .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 am

gmartz

Caless Student
Caless Student
When I first saw SCANDAL.. I was like, 'WOW, 4 Japanese girl students in a band." o_____o

And yeah.. they were so cool!~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:35 pm

ayane52

ayane52

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna: totally hot, Loved her at first sight,
Tomomi: a solid bass player, with a totally unique voice
Rina: hmm, she's a terrible i think at first but she's getting better right now
Mami: very quite type of girl, that doesnt always smile, A great guitarist for a girl^_^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.