You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

guiguis

guiguis

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
One piece, when luffy has to burn the Going Merry.

Back to top Go down
reinzo5

reinzo5

Caless Student
Caless Student
Angel Beats!
The story is makes me sad The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 688108

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Evangelion. More recently Angels Beats.

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
K-ON and Naruto when they bury the 3rd Hokage

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mdri wrote:Can't remember the first one, but Clannad:After Story was definitly the saddest for me!

this x10000 The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 319583

also Naruto, Gintama, Anohana and Angel Beats.

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
It's got to be Grave of The Fireflies... Heck I was depressed after seeing that film!! and it did not help that I was watching 5cm per seconds before Grave of the Fireflies!! I was a mess while watching it!

I guess it's the first anime that really affected me that much!

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko

Yoshiko

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Clannad, Anohana

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Tumblr_m7ut5jsB5v1qbj9jlo1_500_zps3d106476
Back to top Go down
Mami ♡

Mami ♡

Caless Student
Caless Student
Clannad after story The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 688108

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 D2KXcQC
                                                 CANTA Love Scandal forever
Back to top Go down
fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
FMA Brotherhood

Tama SCANDALOUS

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 2572229682The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 2572229682The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 2572229682
The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 924158
Back to top Go down

polpol

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anohana. and the music helped to make me cry. T_T

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Angel Beats.. .toj.

me want you..
The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eThe first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
TsTheName

TsTheName

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://clumsydays.tumblr.com/
funk_you22 wrote:Angel Beats.. .toj.
Yes! I watched Angel Beats! for the first time and I was crying for so long afterwards TOJ Onion  
then I watched it with my sister and we were literally sitting on the couch crying together Onion Cry

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Mami_zippo_a__stamp_1_by_haritomi-d5tg64b The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Tomomi_zippo_a__stamp_1_by_haritomi-d5tg6x5 The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Scandal_fan_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it3x6 The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Rina_zippo_a__stamp_5_by_haritomi-d5tg6fz The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Haruna_zippo_a__stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5tg5m4
Credit to: HaRiToMi or d3nise
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@TsTheName

yeah..actually my friend recommended this anime to me..and he have watched it 8 times already..I just watched it 3 times after he shared it to me..then we also watched it together..and guess what..manly tears fell like rain that day..it's just too epic...toj.

me want you..
The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eThe first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
Blue_Butterflies

Blue_Butterflies

Caless Student
Caless Student
ANGEL BEATS! 
That was one epic ending I must say 

Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the first manga to make me depressed is "Bitter Virgin". That's the first serious manga that I've read. Before that, I always thought that stories manga are always like Ouran High School Host Club and the like.

Back to top Go down
zedfoil

zedfoil

Caless Student
Caless Student
fracturedsight wrote:Clannad
I thought Clannad were Celtic musicians. I like them very much; Fualm is my favourite of the several of their albums I have. Do they really do anime or manga?

I kind of choked a little in Sekirei when I thought Musubi died. I really liked her, she seemed the most cheerful and generous of them all. I'm kind of new to anime though.

I have only Netfix, and I have up to Season 2 Ep. 14. That last episode was a little silly but there is some serious thought and serious merit in the series. I like it when people of different temperaments and also likes and dislikes try to get along.

If there are newer episodes perhaps someone in this forum will know how and where to get them.

Back to top Go down
darkjus0820

darkjus0820

Caless Student
Caless Student
toradora is the best for me
Happy Onion

Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
I cry very easily, but usually not to anime (weird~~~). The first manga/anime (I cried to BOTH versions) was Fruits Basket! Gintama and BLEACH also makes me cry sometimes Onion Cry

Back to top Go down
SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
Fullmetal Alchemist and Hunter x Hunter Onion Depress Onion Cry

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down
truffles

truffles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Inu x Boku SS' manga would really make you sad and would nearly make you cry .shy. 
it's so sad specially when miketsukami died..... .shy.

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Rh55GYV
 LOVE  LOVE 
Back to top Go down
MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the first one was Fruits Basket- towards the end it got sad v-v

Back to top Go down

yukin

Caless Student
Caless Student
ano hana

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Made me sad- Ano Hana, Fruits Basket, Clannad

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Full-Metal Alchemist
Posted Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:11 am

zedfoil

zedfoil

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have access to that; I'll give it a good look.

Back to top Go down
sunshine_

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Of course Ano Hana! I cried all day with this anime.

I dropped tears with Tari Tari too.

The first manga or anime make u sad or wanna cry ? - Page 3 Tumblr_mxu1xbErMd1rx20hmo4_500
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.