Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 am

paupipau

paupipau

Caless Student
Caless Student
well, for me, it was shunkan sentimental, that one video that triggered me to follow scandal until i die. .uhuh.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 8 IlsKC
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 pm

sonic0313

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
it was last year I was watching channel v jpop kpop show then there four girls in school uniforms in the rain. i got curious and waited for the name of the band and song of the video but it wasn't shown. did a little google and wikipedia, then i discovered scandal and shoujoS. since then I became a fan.!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

sherbs

sherbs

Caless Student
Caless Student
i discovered them when i searched google about all girls japanese band because i got bored. and poof it became kokocrunch Thumbs Onion

Hello Goodbye~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

Nishy

Nishy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
After hearing Shoujo S in Bleach, I listened to the single and began to like them.. but then I got a new computer and stopped listening to J-pop/J-rock. This year I heard them again in FMA Brotherhood and yeah.. been listening to them heaps now.
;D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Androyd21

Androyd21

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wanted a great band to listen to one night. And then I had this dream one night about SCANDAL and I had no idea what it was so then I got up and went to the computer looked them up, listened to "anata ga mawaru" and instantly got hooked. LOVE

Roderick C. Flowers
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 am

phianzzz2

phianzzz2

Caless Student
Caless Student
a long time when their songs "booming" at my classroom. i havent interested at first. but after i saw their PVs Shoujo S, Koi Moyou, and Sakura Goodbye, they start to fill my mind.
then oh no, my head is full of them !
after all, i often have Rina-chan be my girl friend. but it only happen in my dreams..

poor phianzzz, reality never be as good as dream...
.wew.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 am

midorikawa

midorikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
The first time I saw them perform onstage was maybe a year ago. But I didn't care about it. *kick self*Then during my 18th birthday this year I saw the pv of Sakura Goodbye on Animax. I remember thinking that they are very good (and that they all look almost the same XP), but I wasn't able to catch their name because we were about to go out then.Four months months later I saw a picture of Sakura Goodbye posted on the Myspace of this other Japanese artist that I'm stalk--- I mean, SUPPORTING (perhaps a fan too? \(^o^)/). I got curious as to who this SCANDAL is. Imagine my lol when I watched the pv for Shoujo S and found out that they were the girls that I saw on Animax months ago. I think it's fate~ lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:54 am

joshua1192

joshua1192

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was watching ANIMAX MUSIC SPRING 2010. Then i saw SCANDAL performing. For the first time i saw them, i straightaway got my eyes on them. My eyes just can't leave them. So from that day onwards, i keep searching for anything that is related to SCANDAL so it leads me here SCANDAL HEAVEN>!!!! I really must thanks scandal heaven for this wonderful site. Got to see everything about scandal. YAHOO!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I got a hold of their single "Shunkan Sentimental" after hearing it from "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" and the song started growing on me, as well as the B-sides ("Hoshi No Furu Yoru Ni", "Yumemiru Koro Wo Sugite Mo"). I looked for the PV of "Shunkan Sentimental" on Youtube and watched it. I looked for their other PV's afterwards, and from then on I knew that SCANDAL had already made their acquaintance. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 am

xVier

xVier

Caless Student
Caless Student
i first noticed them from bleach (shoujo s) and i liked it,, but somehow never got around to seeing/listening to any of their other songs.. then i heard shunkan sentimental off FMA brootherhood and a friend showed me the video for it.. next thing i knew i was looking around youtube for more of their awesome videos,, then i stumbled upon their cover of 'Don't Say "Lazy"' and thats about it

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

lasalista09

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first saw scandal in facebook and then my roommate like that fan page so i liked it also. Then after a couple of months, during semestral break, i searched scandal in the net and got addicted in some of it's songs. hahaha. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:38 pm

lotusnipe

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend asked me to watch Shoujo S PV. I just got addicted to them since then.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Well I just went of afa x for fun, saw their performance, went back to check out more and soon got addicted.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 pm

SF A-2 miki

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
porcupine_tree wrote:The first time I heard SCANDAL was a Thursday, August 27th this year Nice one
Anyway, I was watching this variety program, "Animax Musix" on Animax (that's channel 84 for all you Starhub subscribers .common.) and I remember the PV for SAKURA GOODBYE was played and initially I was attracted to the video because what's hotter than four kawaii schoolgirls in uniform playing instruments right? Forgive me, I'm a male .lol. And slowly but surely, the song began to grow on me and I began searching for SCANDAL on the Net and I started listening to their other songs and soon enough i fell in love with them LOVE
SAKURA GOODBYE still remains my fave SCANDAL song, I still tear up at times .toj.

i also heard and watched them for the first time in Animax Musix, the PV for Namida no Regret..
and since then i became a fan,...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am

NeverHeard17

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first saw SCANDAL because of K-ON....

when I was looking for the "Don't say Lazy" vid in youtube I saw their cover of this song.

and after that I become addicted to them! .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
porcupine_tree wrote:The first time I heard SCANDAL was a Thursday, August 27th this year Nice one
Anyway, I was watching this variety program, "Animax Musix" on Animax (that's channel 84 for all you Starhub subscribers .common.) and I remember the PV for SAKURA GOODBYE was played and initially I was attracted to the video because what's hotter than four kawaii schoolgirls in uniform playing instruments right? Forgive me, I'm a male .lol. And slowly but surely, the song began to grow on me and I began searching for SCANDAL on the Net and I started listening to their other songs and soon enough i fell in love with them LOVE
SAKURA GOODBYE still remains my fave SCANDAL song, I still tear up at times .toj.

I watched the repeat of the Animax Musix Spring and listened to their performance with Elisa on Shunkan Sentimental and I liked the song. So I searched a bit and learnt that it's their song (I thought it's not cuz that was played during fan selection). This led me to find out more about them and me ending up here. .rich.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 am

SF A-2 miki

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ chiy : i saw them in them there too.. .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@SF A-2 miki: Ya, saw yor post too. Great performance isn't it? .clap. Hope to see the Fall performance soon on Animax.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 am

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
i found out about SCANDAL from my friend jam and rui.. then they let me watch pvs and poof XD

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 8 Siggyresize
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 8 Stalkercopy
userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 am

daruid

daruid

Caless Student
Caless Student
Me and my friend were searching for a possible leak of the movie of Gundam 00 in the youtube, upon the hard search, i gave up and ended up in searching the opening and ending musics of the movie which is change by uverworld. while watching the video, i noticed a link of a video with 3 girls and the title was koi moyou, o thought it was a new song of stereopony but the artist name was "scandal". but it didn't matter that much, it still caught my attention, when i began watching the video of koi moyou i was wrong from having thought of that they are three girls, they were actually girl (it just happened that i didn't noticed mami at the right side :D) and when the song starts playing, i was attracted to their vocalist(haruna), especially in the part when she say's "anata ni aeru kana", she's so cute, (coz in that video, when she smiles, she looks like Aoi Miyazaki in the movie of Tada kimi Wo Aishiteru). and from that day on, i searched and listened to a lot of their songs and become addicted to them. everytime i listened to their song i feel like my problems are vanishing away :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

SF A-2 miki

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ chiy - yah hoping to see them there.

BTW you can just call me miki Happy

SF A-2 miki's too long.. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm

pierre_takeru

pierre_takeru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
first i know SCANDAL is from bleach opening

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 8 Kamen_Rider_W_Henshin__v1__by_Thunder025
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@miki: Haha... sure thing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

aiman0802

aiman0802

Caless Student
Caless Student
how did i meet them?
em.. hearing the shunkan song in my cousin's mp3 player..
after couple of time hearing, i get more interested to them and checket the shunkan pv..

later, i fell in love with them and browsing more and more of their songs..

RINA+TOMO+MAMI+HARU=AWESOME GIRLS
but RINA = Cutest Drummer on Earth .love.
my Youtube ACC: https://www.youtube.com/user/aiman1k
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmmmm... I found out about SCANDAL when I was randomly looking up songs on J-Pop Asia. I found their PV "SAKURAGoodbye". I liked it and downloaded it. Later, I heard ShoujoS from Bleach and liked that too. But I forgot about them. It was when I found BEAUTeen!! that I fully got into SCANDAL.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 8 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.