Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:13 am

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well i discovered SCANDAL accidentally when i was finding Full Metal Alchemist's first op which is performed by YUI then i saw the video shunkan sentimental by SCANDAL i thought it was some you know pointless videos made by pervert then the other day the song entered in my mind then i searched the band i write ScaNdal then i was wrong it was a japanese band girl band to be specific then i saw all their songs and searched them and it was awesome and i've got addicted in the "Best Band in Japan

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Andika

Andika

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
i know "the best ,kawaii ,cute, n beauty girls japan band "SCANDAL" .toj.
from my friends, he give me scandal band PV shunkan sentimetal n toiyo kimi ga egaku story >c<
n had heard pride song from ending stardriver Nice one
so after see that I'm falling in love with SCANDAL BAND Onion Skipping LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
looks like most members here are anime fans hahaha! XD not surprising :D

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 am

AyneLG

AyneLG

Caless Student
Caless Student
when learning japanese in school.. teacher said try some j music to help, i heard Space Ranger and watch the PV of it around early 2009

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Naruto-hinata-06192009
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm

davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
youtube!

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Haruhisiggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:11 pm

cr0zzb0ne

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I first discover SCANDAL from ANIMAX MUSIX at ANIMAX channel..

At first i didn't really like them because their songs feel strange to me

But one day ANIMAX play Namida no Regret PV and poof..

I immediately fall in love with HARUNA's voice at that song..

And after that i start searching many info about them and start collecting their PV's, singles, albums and other stuff..

That's how i end up as SCANDAL fans ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I'm a fan of manga, i searched the last episode of Bleach animes, And I found some and some comments about the last opening, "This is the best opening..." etc etc... So I'm telling myself "What special have this opening ?". So I searched on Youtube "Bleach Opening 15" and... I stayed "Bouche Bée", a french expression like you you said in english "What the..". A "coup de coeur", SCANDAL - Harukaze is the song that me discover SCANDAL.

(taken from my introduce x)

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
hmm? through a friend and searching through google and youtube Nice one

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
I first heard shoujo s on Bleach and i fell in love with SCANDAL LOVE
Then when i heard the Asterisk cover .dies. SCANDAL became my favorite band!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 pm

jubul

jubul

Caless Student
Caless Student
while i am looking at website, i thought what is this band? 4 and they all can play instrumental music while singing,make me remember ZOne. so i try to listen to their song. the first song that i heard was sakura goodbye. and start to fall in love since that moment

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I met SCANDAL through my best friend's cousin back in 2009. Her cousin is an anime fan, and while we were taking a break (I'm her tutor that time), she showed me a music video. I didn't really expect that music video was Japanese because I have never seen a PV before (I thought that the anime OP/ED songs are made for the anime, so no need to make another music video for it). It was SCANDAL's PV for Shoujo S. When she said the band name at first, I even thought that was the title of the song... poor me. Onion Depress I also have no idea what their names are... The first person that caught my attention was Haruna (she's at the center, and her rabbit teeth really caught my attention), then Rina (because she's the drummer! Female drummers are quite rare...). I didn't really notice Tomomi (because of her high-pitched voice. I'm not really into that brand of voice.) and Mami (because I'm a music noob that time and I wondered why there are two guitars in the band) at that time.

Anyway, it wasn't really love-at-first-sight, if I were to describe my experience. I just thought that they would just pass by... But boy, I was wrong... Sometimes I wonder if I got hooked to them immediately after I watched that PV...

Boredom is definitely the key that lead to my fandom with SCANDAL. There were several times back in 2009 to 2011 that I got bored and searched facts about them and their discography. I also randomly searched their PVs in youtube. It was also a bit difficult to search about them because of their band name (You know...). It was really quite a dilemma. .sweat.

During those years, despite of my growing interest in them, I haven't really admitted to call myself their fan. Some of my friends don't seem to be really impressed with them, which was kinda sad, because that means a solo flight in music. :onionrider:

But then, I couldn't deny it anymore by around September of 2011. They're awesome! Their songs really suit my tastes! I love them all! I don't care if I'm going solo. I'm gonna be their fan!

Sorry for the very long story... .sweat. It really took me 2 years before I finally said "Yes, I'm gonna be your fan, even if I'm going to be alone in this journey!" .chesttap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:28 am

TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
Full Metal Alchemist!! Though it took me a while to realise that SCANDAL was the reason why I always watched the ending credits Tongue
I remember watching their cover of "don't say lazy" (the 2009 version) but I didn't think much of it, it wasn't until I decided to look the band up after listening to the ending credits so many times that I realised that it was the same band.
I think if it wasn't for anime, there wouldn't be a strong international base. I actually stopped watching Bleach about 3 episodes before Shoujo S so I am fortunate that they decided to provide a song for FMA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Bleach, SHoujo S and Harukaze

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 MMuserbar

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hmmm... long story but from Bleach.

When I first listened to Shoujo S, I just thought that they were some pop group like SNSD or something like that (no offense to SNSD fans). TBH, I really don't like 'commercial' groups like SNSD... so I just left the song. I'm also the type to skip openings and endings so yeah... :p

Then, it was Harukaze. Tbh once again, when I first heard it, it was still too girly for me XD. A couple of months later I was searching for Bleach songs to download since the anime finished and all... and I came upon Harukaze. I actually listened to the whole song and thought that it was really catchy so I just downloaded it(Sorry for the whole piracy thing). Then after a month or so, I officially became a SCANDALous fan!! Even until now it's still my one of my fav tracks <3

I listened to Shoujo S again and at once I was mesmerized when I watched the pv. The rest is history!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well. There is someone I'm following on Twitter and scanned her photos, there I saw Scandal. Got interested on them 'cause I'm a JPop/Rock Lover. I was shocked when I knew they had two opening songs on Bleach, then got addicted to them when seeing their live SCANDAL BABY. ^^

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hmm,first,I listened to them in FMA Brotherhood.I really like Shunkan Sentimental.Then I watched the PV.I was like "Wow they're so cool!" After a while,my best friend started to like them and recommended me Love Survive.İ love it!!! then we both became big fans of them <3

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm

polo417

polo417

Caless Student
Caless Student
I pretty muched googled "Best JRock bands",a lot of bands came up,but I didn't like any of them,then I saw something that stood out. It said Scandal:The best all-girl rock band in japan I searched it on google,since my friends were FMA:B fans,I gave them a try,watched Shunkan Sentimental and Doll and fell in love.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Scyam
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 am

fransserenity

fransserenity

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wee.. when i'm derping around in facebook.. suddenly at the right side there's a ad that sell SCANDAL'S new album... im curious about it, first thought,, Scandal must be a girl band group that sing in sexy outfit bla bla like akb48 etc..

but when i search in google,, and the first song i click shunkan sentimental,, i suddenly fell in love with haruna's rocking voice n her face of course lol,, they changed my life.. n now time passed,, i becoming rock vocalist my self now lol..

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Hmm? here's the real story how I met SCANDAL.. I think I heard about them around last year through a friend.. because he was like telling me everything about SCANDAL and how he complains about why did he accidentally delete all his SCANDAL songs.. lol!! poor him.. Hohoho Onion

I didn't have a chance to check their music on the first time I heard about them.. I was so busy last year.. (Graduating HS student that time)

and the 1st time I heard about their name.. I was like.. ehh?! seriously? that's their name?! o_O
oh my past surely makes me laugh when I remember it..

Around this year.. in August.. I don't know what came in to my mind but the name SCANDAL just pop out in mind.. I was searching for new Japanese Artist to listen.. (I was addicted to Mami Kawada's music that time)

and I tried to search about them.. that time I'm such a noob on searching about them.. seriously when I search SCANDAL on YouTube or Google that time.. perverted things pop-out!!~

Then I tried to search "SCANDAL Japanese Band".. then poof.. got the results..
I checked their Wikipedia.. and I was like who is Haruna?.. who is Tomomi?.. who is Mami?.. who is Rina?.. I really got confused on them seriously.. HAHA!!~ xD

then I tried to search the 1st song I saw on the wikipedia page: SCANDAL BABY on YouTube..

This was the video:

I totally fell in love with this song.. got LSS to this for like 1 month or more..
I was like.. omg.. 1st that I noticed is RINA!! I mean seriously it's so rare to see a girl playing drums.. I was so starstruck to her that time.. until now.. even though she's always at the back.. she totally got my attention.. 2nd is HARUNA.. I totally love her voice.. she reminds me of Classmate back in HS.. 3rd is MAMI.. seriously her skills in guitar is wicked!!~ \m/ and lastly TOMOMI.. I was surprise when I heard her high pitched voice.. and her part of the video is my fave part actually.. LOVE

and on that day.. my addiction to the "Most powerful girl band of Japan" begun .love.
and I regret nothing!! Onion Skipping

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:43 pm

heiya

heiya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I found out scandal 3 weeks ago. .fustrated. Onion Depress
I finished watching Ano Hana, and I love its ending song so I searched for the full version of it on youtube.
I clicked on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPp8WQ0lR_Y
A fanmade video with the full version of the song.
On the start of the video it says "Secret base by Scandal", (I don't have any idea at that time that Scandal covered the song, and it was actually written on the description but I wasn't paying attention to it XD)
Then on the last part of that video, there was a video of Scandal walking in the corridors with coolness overflowing. Onion Love
Mami and Rina caught my attention at that time!
I didnt even know at that time, that they're a band. .fustrated.
So I searched for more of their song, at first with just typing scandal, I got bad results and I was like RAWR Onion that's not what I'm looking for. haha XD
then I tried to search for "scandal japanese", although the first 2 videos were not related to what I'm looking for, I found them. Then, I randomly clicked on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eogcWEqhdU. It's a live version of Doll. And that's it, from that moment I became a fan, Scandal caught my heart! Onion Love LOVE
Looking back on that fan made video of secret base by scandal, I now know from what mv the last part was. .smile.
I've never been this crazy LOVE about something, Scandal is really the best! Nice one

(づ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)づ
How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Scanda11 (´ ▽`).。o♥️
"it doesn't really matter since when did you start liking them or
how much do you actually know them to really feel their music"
(Mornings are evil (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm

MasayumeBERRY

MasayumeBERRY

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://m.facebook.com/MasayumeBERRY/
I seriously don't remember. o_ò
Maybe i was searching for something new to listen to and I saw a pic of them... maybe... O_o

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was playing Osu!, and I had downloaded a bunch of random songs.
Harukaze was one of the songs I had downloaded, and I was super impressed with it so I went to go check it out on youtube. I found the animax live version of Harukaze and I instantly fell in love with them. At first it was Haru's voice that really got me interested, but it was Tomo that really won me over. Her voice just blended perfectly with Haru's.

I also thought Mami and Rina were super cute (Tomo and Haru too!).

Back to top Go down

Scandal
Posted Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 am

Kaze

Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was searching for a good J-rock band and I saw them. .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm

koolkat96

koolkat96

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got introduced to SCANDAL by FMA's ending song which was 'Shunkan Sentimental'

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Tomomi10
Thanks to kidium for the userbar Happy

Come visit me at ):D( :-
My Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rinitharajan
My K-On! Forum - http://houkago-tea-time.forumakers.com/
MY Yahoo! Messager - rajanrinitha@ymail.com
Come and join my forum, K-On! lovers, that is your place!! =Dp Rock on
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
fom some online video, before Shoujo S era, i think its space ranger and koi moyou

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 17 Edited10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.