Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

General Discussion [Page 20 of 22]

Re: General Discussion
Posted Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:42 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So, will the next cover be Chiisana honoo or Namida no regret?

I vote for Love Survive for Scabest.

I keep my vote for scarest(笑).

General Discussion - Page 20 JlszfXu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:15 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
clem84 wrote:So, will the next cover be Chiisana honoo or Namida no regret?

I vote for Love Survive for Scabest.

I keep my vote for scarest(笑).

Chiisana Honoo. The current project is TaiKimi isn't it.

I can appreciate the jump - for me YELLOW is starting to get a bit... 'stale'. lol (Don't shoot me)

I like SCAREST, nice one.

SCABEST

Chiisana honoo - 9 (astuffds, pinq, kudo_maharizu, marcoatendido, rie_rai_rie, YanALC, noorawks, kFDzero, babaloued)
Awanai tsumori no genki, de ne - 4 (Furritsu, lethaldj13, BassplayerWengChong, Janaiichan)
OVER DRIVE - 2 (Made, Kevindas)
Shunkan Sentimental - 2 (wildthing, Rodox)
Hello! Hello! - 1 (juuichi)
Sisters - 1 (miss demise)
Your song (Eng.ver) - 1 (shirokun)

OTHERS / SCA'REST'

Namida no regret - 5 (pinq, astuffds, miss demise, spongy, rie_rai_rie)
GIRLism - 5 (marcoatendido, Furritsu, Rodox, babaloued, kemal sterea)

SUKI-SUKI - 2 (lethaldj13, kFDzero)
Runners high - 2 (shirokun, Kevindas)
Kan biru - 1 (Kagamimisan)
Love Survive - 1 (clem84)

General Discussion - Page 20 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:38 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
... I am intrigued at how GIRLism is going to be.
Switching my vote from Namida no Regret to GIRLism lol

SCABEST

Chiisana honoo - 9 (astuffds, pinq, kudo_maharizu, marcoatendido, rie_rai_rie, YanALC, noorawks, kFDzero, babaloued)
Awanai tsumori no genki, de ne - 4 (Furritsu, lethaldj13, BassplayerWengChong, Janaiichan)

OTHERS / SCA'REST'

GIRLism - 6 (astuffds, marcoatendido, Furritsu, Rodox, babaloued, kemal sterea)
Namida no regret - 4 (pinq, miss demise, spongy, rie_rai_rie)
Love  Survive - 1 (clem84)[/quote]

-
Check out my SCANDAL artwork

General Discussion - Page 20 Stis_b11

General Discussion - Page 20 Insta11

General Discussion - Page 20 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:31 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
SCABEST

OTHERS / SCA'REST'

Love  Survive - 1 (clem84, Jona DJ)

^ is this still an ongoing vote?? if not, please ignore..

anyway, i have a suggestion. if this has been suggested, you can just ignore me haha.
what if we do a cover with a different version of the song, like making the acoustic version, or the jazz version. i know it's hard to manage, but it's possible right? we can do a conference chat to discuss how it'll be done. however, the members should be in roughly the same time zone. there should be a member or two who have the idea, and all the members should be experienced.

General Discussion - Page 20 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
jona DJ wrote:what if we do a cover with a different version of the song, like making the acoustic version, or the jazz version. i know it's hard to manage, but it's possible right? we can do a conference chat to discuss how it'll be done. however, the members should be in roughly the same time zone. there should be a member or two who have the idea, and all the members should be experienced.

That idea has been bandied about among the band members for some time, don't you worry - although admittedly no one has actively pursued it.

You are right - it should involve at least two people in the same locality, which is possible with some of the members of the SHCB,

Another option is one person having the idea of the arrangement, lay it out in the form of a demo and anyone in SHCB who feels interested/being able to pull it off, get the cover done. This way one could be in four corners of the planet but provided every member had video conference capability, it is very do-able.

Do you play? By all means 'apply' in the applications thread if you want in, and looking forward to see your application if you do: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6759-applications

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:53 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:Another option is one person having the idea of the arrangement, lay it out in the form of a demo and anyone in SHCB who feels interested/being able to pull it off, get the cover done. This way one could be in four corners of the planet but provided every member had video conference capability, it is very do-able.

Do you play? By all means 'apply' in the applications thread if you want in, and looking forward to see your application if you do: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6759-applications
i was just thinking about that same idea when i woke up (it's morning right now) haha. i can do a little of arrangement, but can only provide the basic idea because i can't play all the instruments haha.

yes i can play drums and sing too (around 4 years experience), but i'm too busy for the moment. plus, i don't know how to record in high quality yet haha. i'll apply when i have the time, maybe around november this year Happy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:30 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
jona DJ wrote:yes i can play drums and sing too (around 4 years experience), but i'm too busy for the moment. plus, i don't know how to record in high quality yet haha. i'll apply when i have the time, maybe around november this year Happy

Yup, I noticed from your other SH posts re: drumming. The SH Cover Band project currently only have two drummers, hence an additional pair of hands would have been cool for us. Zannen desu, ne.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:22 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:Yup, I noticed from your other SH posts re: drumming. The SH Cover Band project currently only have two drummers, hence an additional pair of hands would have been cool for us. Zannen desu, ne.

haha, if that's the case.. then you can pm me anytime you reaaaaly need help. i'll see what i can do Happy

yea, maybe i'll try post my demo on the application thread.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:51 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
sorry for double posting, but i have to vote for sisters!!
here's the poll:

SCABEST

Sisters - 2 (miss demise, jona DJ)

OTHERS / SCA'REST'

Love  Survive - 2 (clem84, Jona DJ)

i'm applying to do sisters! (will post in the application thread ASAP) --> i've cancelled a 'job' offer for this hahaha
and maybe if possible, we can do an all girl cover!! i'm not trying to be sexist here, i'm just considering the title.. it is SISTERS.. it'll be cool.

what do you guys think??

Last edited by jona DJ on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
jona DJ wrote:i'm applying to do sisters! (will post in the application thread ASAP) --> i've cancelled a 'job' offer for this hahaha
and maybe if possible, we can do an all girl cover!! i'm not trying to be sexist here, i'm just considering the title.. it is SISTERS.. it'll be cool.

what do you guys think??

The poll here is to decide which song we are to cover next, I'm afraid. Indirectly, it can tell us who'd be interested in the song as well (you vote then you're likely to want in).

Sisters is waaaay down in the list, which mean it won't be a while unless people vote it up.

But, do not despair - it is still do-able as a side cover. And... if you are in (get your examples ASAP please - we need to see!) as a drummer, an all-girl SHCB cover can now be a reality (yes, we have ze ladeez on ze guitar and bass too).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:The poll here is to decide which song we are to cover next, I'm afraid. Indirectly, it can tell us who'd be interested in the song as well (you vote then you're likely to want in).

Sisters is waaaay down in the list, which mean it won't be a while unless people vote it up.

But, do not despair - it is still do-able as a side cover. And... if you are in (get your examples ASAP please - we need to see!) as a drummer, an all-girl SHCB cover can now be a reality (yes, we have ze ladeez on ze guitar and bass too).
okay, cool. GIRLism can be an all-girl SHCB cover too hahaha.
yes, i'll do the examples ASAP, maybe around this weekend.

hmm, is it possible to make the poll as a new topic? for starters we can continue the last poll on a new topic. and i think it's better if there's a closing date for the poll. what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:26 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
jona DJ wrote:hmm, is it possible to make the poll as a new topic? for starters we can continue the last poll on a new topic. and i think it's better if there's a closing date for the poll. what do you think?

The poll is rolling post. The band peeps and any SH member remotely interested in the covers who have followed the poll all these years are familiar with it here and moving it somewhere else prolly just confuses them. So it stays here - as the saying goes, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

As for a closing date, there's none. As I described earlier - this is a rolling post. Once a song is decided there is no 'new' poll as such, the second highest voted song gets to top position.

At the end of the day, if anyone likes a song lower down in the rank and wants it covered, just vote for it. But one vote per SH member.

Hope this makes sense.

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Not sure where to put it but the new EP will be in SCA'REST'.

Poll updated!

SCABEST

OTHERS / SCA'REST'

Love Survive - 2 (clem84, Jona DJ)
Koisuru Universe - 1 (kudo_maharizu)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 pm

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
Does anyone want to do a side project, is that allowed? Maybe a song lower down on the request list? I'd take a stab at any guitar or bass part and volunteer to mix it or someone else can.

Did someone want to try Sisters in a Jazz style, did I see that? I quickly tried to play it with 7 and 9 chords, a bit tricky.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
mbowie4321 wrote:Does anyone want to do a side project, is that allowed? Maybe a song lower down on the request list? I'd take a stab at any guitar or bass part and volunteer to mix it or someone else can.

Did someone want to try Sisters in a Jazz style, did I see that? I quickly tried to play it with 7 and 9 chords, a bit tricky.

Doing a cover with any member of the forum is of no issue, even if the SH member is part of the SH cover band roster of approved players.

SHCB does side projects only when its members decide to cover something outside the list of songs in the poll, hence doing a “side” is more relevant for us in SHCB when we are itching to cover something whilst an “official” cover is still in the works.

In your case, you pretty much just approach anyone or generally ask if anyone wants to do a cover. How you do it, whatever style you choose, who does what etc is entirely up to you and the final product can be shown on the SCANDAL cover video thread.

Back to top Go down

HONEY is out - let's cover them new songs! ^^
Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:44 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Poll categories updated!

HONEY

OVER - 1 (kudo_maharizu)*

BACK CATALOGUE

Love  Survive - 2 (clem84, Jona DJ)

It's that moment again when SCANDAL releases a new album, whetting our appetites to covering new songs.

As SCABEST was a back catalogue compilation, the list for the 'other than HONEY' has now gone a bit ballistic.

Please reconsider your votes to one song in the list then I can re-jig the poll.

At the moment, I suggest we stick to one cover per session due to lack of drummers / outside commitments (as seen in the latter half of 2017).

However, I encourage SH members with talent/interest to apply to join the roster of approved players. Main pre-requisite are:

1. ability to play an instrument/sing
2. ability to do a home recording of audio (with a digital audio workstation) and HD video (smartphones with HD can do wonders)

I have seen a few applications last year - however, all but one had followed up to provide sound/video clips of a performance to allow us to judge if you are up to it. Not trying to make it scary, but there are many free options for you to use on your laptop/desktops with gear that shouldn't break the bank!

Please head here for applications - https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6759-applications

* Looks like RINA is "challenging" us to cover OVER? lol jk jk I'm voting for it because it's a rocking song anyways.

M2. OVER
This was recorded with a sound feeling that I especially like. I like the connection to it from track 1, and it's a song that we'd like to grow at lives. I also recommend it to those in our cover bands because they're captivated by bands. A song about when a pair of lovers who have been seeing each for a long time and have already gone beyond love are about to become a couple, and one party makes a decision after seeing the future

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
chiming in for Over \m/

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:09 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
madeindar wrote:chiming in for Over \m/

HONEY

OVER - 2 (kudo_maharizu, madeindar)

BACK CATALOGUE

Back to top Go down

Over!
Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:06 am

JanaiiChan

JanaiiChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.facebook.com/missinglogic?fref=ts
Also voting for OVER and Oh!No! 

❤️

Mami~ ♥️ LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
JanaiiChan wrote:Also voting for OVER and Oh!No! 

❤️

You need to vote one. So, which one?

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:24 pm

tomoyachie

tomoyachie

Caless Student
Caless Student
Voting for OVER

LOVEToMami .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:05 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
tomoyachie wrote:Voting for OVER

HONEY

OVER - 3 (kudo_maharizu, madeindar, tomoyachie)

BACK CATALOGUE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Imma troll the OVER hype lol lol. Also pulling back my back my vote for GIRLism for Platform Syndrome!
.rich.

HONEY

Platform Syndrome - 1 (astuffds)

BACK CATALOGUE

GIRLism - 5 (marcoatendido, Furritsu, Rodox, babaloued, kemal sterea)

-
Check out my SCANDAL artwork

General Discussion - Page 20 Stis_b11

General Discussion - Page 20 Insta11

General Discussion - Page 20 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
astuffds wrote:Imma troll the OVER hype lol lol. Also pulling back my back my vote for GIRLism for Platform Syndrome!
.rich.

HONEY

Platform Syndrome - 1 (astuffds)

Oi, that’s not how it works!

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:47 pm

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't decide between Over or Electric Girl...  .smile.

EDIT: Put me down for Over lol Electric Girl can go chill with Pikachu in the corner.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.