Total Votes : 85

Pokemon [Page 2 of 13]

Re: Pokemon
Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:17 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
Yes, same goes for me, I rarely use the 3D effects as well. I think I only used it for The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time, and even than I only used it during boss fights. Too bad I had purchased my 3DS a while ago. xD 

I am very excited for Pokemon X/Y, my cousin and I will be getting it as soon as we can. Happy Yes, we should share friend codes. I'm always up for some battoling! 

About the starters, I hope they will be fire/psychic, grass/dark, and water/fighting as well. Especially for Fennekin, I am actually tired of seeing fire/fighting. Not that I am complaining. But breaking the norm sure is nice, ahahah. Also I have a question, for the starters, will we be getting the Kalos starters or Kanto starters? lol. If we get to choose the Kanto starters, Imma choose Charmander. Mega-Charizard is just LOVE  Too bad it isn't a dragon type. hehe.

Pokemon - Page 2 Pixela10Pokemon - Page 2 Pixela15
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:33 am

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah I barely use the 3D effects when I play games because it hurts my eyes. (Especially on Kingdom Hearts 3D).stars.

Anyway, can't wait for Pokemon X/Y but being the poor college student that I am I haven't been able to preorder it yet. 

I'll be willing to share my friend code with anyone once I get the game but I won't do any online stuff like battling until i beat the Champion first.

@Daz: I remember reading an article somewhere that we will get Kalos starters from in-game friends and the Kanto starters from the professor.

Pokemon - Page 2 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm planning on pre-ordering Pokemon X/Y(still haven't decided which one to buy), but I don't have a 3DS, or a 2DS yet. -_-
Based on everyone's feedback, I'm going to buy a 2DS when it becomes available here in the Philippines.

The Mega Evolutions looks really cool!
Plus, there're a lot of new features.  
I'm really excited for X and Y.

Do you think they will make a third version?
("Pokemon Z," maybe?)

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Pokemon - Page 2 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
Pokemon - Page 2 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Like everyone here I am not using the 3D option, I am not quite interesting in that but still I have got  a 3DS because it is the Pikachu Limited Version so that I had to buy it ^_^
@leachim
That's a good question indeed, they didn't have a "grey" version for Black and White opus which is in a way quite good because it breaks the regularity but I sense that there will be a third version for Y and X because of the theory that I read on certain websites!
Excitation is growing in me more and more since the day of release approaches!!.happy.

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, maybe we can start a topic or exchange the friend codes here a few days before it starts?

But I'm in one day later, because I'll start the game one day later together with my friends. We're going to do a Pokémon Brunch! :D

@ Daz: As far as I've heard, we will get a Kanto starter later. My choice would also be charmander like in the good old times Nice one

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:44 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
@ HaruHaru, and Hasenfu: Oh I see, thanks for the info guys. Can't wait for them. ^^ 

Regarding the third version, I see why not, they have been doing this for quite some time now. Emerald for R/S, Platinum for D/P. Yeah, the did break the norm with B/W 2 (Was actually hoping the name would have been Pokemon Grey XD). Either ways, can't wait. Not sure what they will call it but yeah "Z" might just be it! 

@Hasenfu: Yeah sharing it here a few days before it starts would be good too. Nice one 

Also guys, I was wondering if we could have like a PWT style tourney or something? We could call it "SH World Tourney", we should set a date that everyone will battol together randomly. The winner of the tourney would get the title "SH Champion", and the runner ups (Up to 4 people) will get the title "Elite Four" XD Sounds cheesy I know, lol. Let me know what you guys think about it. But I guess we need more trainers for it, lol. hehe. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
@ Daz: Well, at least I wanna show my interest, but yet I cannot promise anything, because university starts again the monday after release and I will start my M.A. studies then. I'm excited! (For both, Pokémon and the M.A. It was a real fight to get accepted! ^^)

I would also like to do some other multiplayer things (if there are some) with SH members! Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
OK, yeah sharing friend codes a few days before the release of the game is good Happy
We can see how far each person is in the game that way haha

And I would love to have a tournament type of thing. But I think it might have to wait a little while. I'm sure a lot of ppl would really like to finish the game (beat Elite 4) before playing in a tournament.

Pokemon - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was a huge pokemon fan in the past ( well it was like 3-4 years ago... i'm not THAT old) xD
I played red ( chinese version, so i couldn't play it through cause i can't read chinese...), ruby, fire red and pearl. I didn't like the pokemons after pearl ( some looked weird...), but i think i'm gonna buy Y and get back into it.
I also watched the anime XD

PS: Did u guys hear about the new anime " Pokemon The Origin " ? It's about the story of the pokemon game. ==> no ash, but Red .clap. 
can't wait for awesome battle between Red and Green/Blue
release date is 2.10.13

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

~HaruHaru~

~HaruHaru~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From when HeartGold/SoulSilver came out its only taken me about 1-3 days to beat the Elite 4 but for X/Y I could probably finish it within a week depending on how much homework I have from my classes. A tournament among SH members would be nice I'm willing to battle once I beat the Champion and Elite 4.

@Third Sun I think would be better if they based the series off the Pokemon Adventures manga instead of the games but it might be based off both since they have some similarities. I would recommend reading the manga if you haven't yet because its really great although I've only read up to the Hoenn region.

Pokemon - Page 2 QqGk0xm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
@Daz - yeah, a tourney sounds cool. It might get a little difficult though, because of time zones, but maybe we'll be able to work something out later. 

@topic - 
Everyone on the otherside of the world will be getting Pokemon a day earlier though right? So I think those people will be ahead of everyone on this side of the globe. XD oh well.

I'm actually pretty excited for the character customization feature. I've always wanted that in a pokemon game lol.
The mega evolutions for the first gen starters look pretty epic. 

I already decided to start off with Chespin before I saw the evolution. I thought it was fan art at first. It looks funny, but in a good way XD. I'm also getting Charmander.

Also, don't forget about the special event Torchic holding the Blazikenite!

I won't have my friend code until I get my 2DS though, which I will be getting with Pokemon X, but I will post it here as soon as I get it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:47 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
@Hasenfu: Oh I see. It is okay, congratz and good luck for your M.A studies! Happy 

@HaruHaru: I think I will take my time with X/Y. Am currently an intern till December, so I don't have much time to play it.  I might finish it within 2 weeks at most, lol. Though will be bringing it to work and play during my lunch break, hehe. 

@ThirdSun: Yesh, I heard about it! I am really eager to watch it. Too bad it is not a full fledged series, would be awesome if it were. ^^" 

@yoshi: Yes it would, I am guessing maybe on the weekends when everyone is free? Everyone doesn't have to battle at one go, maybe in groups and in stages(preliminary, semi-finals, finals)? We could work it out somehow. XD

@topic:
Also was thinking of leaving some time for everyone to catch and train their dream team, maybe a month or two after the release date to be fair? Or is that too long? XD The time gap would also be good to properly organize the tourney. If you guys are still interested in it. >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~HaruHaru~ wrote:From when HeartGold/SoulSilver came out its only taken me about 1-3 days to beat the Elite 4 but for X/Y I could probably finish it within a week depending on how much homework I have from my classes. A tournament among SH members would be nice I'm willing to battle once I beat the Champion and Elite 4.

@Third Sun I think would be better if they based the series off the Pokemon Adventures manga instead of the games but it might be based off both since they have some similarities. I would recommend reading the manga if you haven't yet because its really great although I've only read up to the Hoenn region.
i actually read the manga till hoenn...( I'm not sure.. i think i quitted in middle of the silver/gold storyline because i forgot which chapter i was reading... i couln't find it anymore .waaa.)

hmmmm... i think a tournament should be fun ( eventhough i know that i'll lose badly..)
but if we're going to do a tournament we also need some rules

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm glad I'm getting X. Mega Charizard X looks way better than Mega Charizard Y .evilgrin.

but in all honesty I would get X no matter what. I want my Xerneas baby

Pokemon - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:I'm glad I'm getting X. Mega Charizard X looks way better than Mega Charizard Y .evilgrin.

but in all honesty I would get X no matter what. I want my Xerneas baby
i'm getting Y ( i pre-ordered it already )
i think it's unfair that X has all the cool Mega Evolutions .... .wew. 
I hope Blastoise has a cool Mega evolution exclusive for Y.hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hey,

have u guys seen the new gyrados ( Mega Gyrados ) ?
i think it looks a bit.... odd ....
i mean :
Magikarp = fish
gyrados = dragon-like water serpent
mega gyrados = fish + gyrados head

hopefully there will be a second mega evolution ( and hopefully for Y xD)

which pokemons should get a mega evolution in your opinion ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I saw it and it looks funny lol

But at this point, even though a lot of ppl say they're true, I'm not believing the leaks.

Have you seen the starter's final evos?
I don't believe those 100% either. And I hope they're fake. I mean, Fennekin's isn't all that bad but Chespin's and Froakie's are just...:/
They don't fit...

Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough. Less than a week left Happy

Also, did you guys watch the Pokemon: The Origin thing? I saw it and it was cool :3

Pokemon - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ono Sasazaki wrote:I saw it and it looks funny lol

But at this point, even though a lot of ppl say they're true, I'm not believing the leaks.

Have you seen the starter's final evos?
I don't believe those 100% either. And I hope they're fake. I mean, Fennekin's isn't all that bad but Chespin's and Froakie's are just...:/
They don't fit...

Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough. Less than a week left Happy

Also, did you guys watch the Pokemon: The Origin thing? I saw it and it was cool :3
hmmm i also hope that the finals aren't real... i mean the fire starter ( dont know the names xD) looks...... :tsk:dissapointing
the water starter looks ok ( but it cant compare to the first gen starter xD)
then the plant starter... first it's like " oh, i'm a cute pkmn" to " I'm JUGGERNAUT !!!"

And yh i watched pokemon the Origin yesterday ( all 4 episodes Onion Skipping)
ahhhh good old memories🍵
it was awesome !! it would have been great if there were more episodes ( I mean i've been waiting for a epic battle between red and green and than the battle only lasted like 2 min KO Onion)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Hear so many good things about Pokemon The Origin ahhh I still gotta watch it! By the way any of you guys gonna get the limited edition 3DS XL for Pokemon X and Y? Looks pretty awesome if my local GameStop has it I'll probably end up getting it LOLZ!

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^I want the gold 3DS with Xerneas and the starters on it, but, of course, it's only available in Japan - .-

Anyway, only 3 days left!
Here's my 3DS friend code
Spoiler:

Pokemon - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm soooo looking forward to the week-end! .clap.  Regarding the leaks, I guess, I'll end up with Froakie as a starter and of course Charmander!

My friend code:
Spoiler:

Added you, Ono Sasazaki!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am

valkho

valkho

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yay just 2 days left! I'm getting Pokemon X and choosing Fennekin as my starter. As for my Kanto starter, I'm not so sure. I want Charmander but I don't want so many fire types on my team.

My friend code: 3368-2071-3404

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 am

Daz

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
I will add you guys tonight. Happy

Here is mine : 2036-7027-2621.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Cool! Added all of you guys .happy.

Pokemon - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ah I'm so excited for Saturday, I can't wait to get the games~
I'm planning on starting with Fennekin, the others' final evolutions just look kinda weird to me. Besides, Fire Foxes are too good to pass up. xD I'm planning to take Charmander for the Kanto starter for the entire reason that it can evolve into Mega Charizard X. :3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum