You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Favorite SCANDAL Member

Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-le1126%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-ri11 26% [ 218 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-le1130%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-ri11 30% [ 252 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-le1122%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-ri11 22% [ 184 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-le1122%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 17 Bar-ri11 22% [ 198 ]
Total Votes : 852

Favorite SCANDAL Member [Page 17 of 18]

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Member
Posted Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Voted for MAMI. Since she's my favorite member. Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:38 am

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
I voted for Rina!

This was hard because I really like all the members! Tomomi is cute and unpredictable, Mami is charismatic and mysterious. And initially, Haruna was my favorite because--there's no other way to put it--she's just so COOL. But I came to really like Rina, because she always, always performs with a smile on her face and you can just tell how much she loves her members and how much she loves being a part of SCANDAL. That, plus she's cute, looks really cool when she's playing the drums and an incredibly hard worker^^

But of course, SCANDAL wouldn't be SCANDAL without all the members and therefore I love all of them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Voted for Mami because she's my favorite! I love her guitar skills and personality Onion Love Love

Last edited by MamiSoul on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Welcome here!

Well there are tons of old topics you can read to know them better. Check out all the subforums.

Check this one out : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

coronerammerung

coronerammerung

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
nylrehcz wrote:Voted for MAMI. Since she's my favorite member. Thumbs Onion

Same here Happy

I'm pretty wonder why Tomomi is behind in voting .hmmm. 
She seems to be greatly popular here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am

wolonggong

Caless Student
Caless Student
Voted Mami

Really loved that Q&A thread...turns out I have a ton more in common with Mami than I thought from what I already knew and was shocked with her comments about how she "used to" be into Yankees back in school. Guess my chances have dropped since its past tense .plank.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
I voted for Mami .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Honestly, I've come to love all the girls equally but I voted for Mami because she was the first one and her chic look got me into Scandal aha. 
The more I know about them, the more I love each member! Rina's blog and her heart of gold, Mami's quirky ways, Tomomi's contrast in cuteness and skill, and Haruna's mature and ... hot. That last one isn't correct grammar but that's what they do to me X) Of course, there are way more than what I listed but yeah..
My biases kind of switch depending on whatever I see or notice and for the moment, Tomomi is my bias ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 am

GorillaZ

GorillaZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami!!! She was the first one that caught my I when I saw them... .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 am

goto

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
i vote for our lovely lead guitarist MAMITAS because her charming mysterious calm personality..
but when she acts cute...i wanna pinch her cheeks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
I vote for Mami .love. 
because I admire her guitar skills.
and I envy her guitars

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:48 pm

katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I actually thought Rina was the most favorite member. I always hear Rina's name on the crowd Happy I love them all!!

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Mamitasu! Mamitasu! Mamitasu!  :cheer:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:10 pm

yagiza

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wah 4 years on and RINA is trailing behind in the poll?? What happened to all RINA fans?

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm

sunshine_

sunshine_

Caless Student
Caless Student
I voted for Tomomi since she is my favorite member on SCANDAL, but it's kind of hard this voting   .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Zafkiel

Zafkiel

Caless Student
Caless Student
I vote for Mami ! The first SCANDAL video i watched was pinheel surfer , the first thig that caught my eye was Mami with her blonde hair and guitar <3 from then on i fell in love with her and her hair

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:56 pm

LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
My vote goes for Tomomi. She was the first to grab my attention, mostly because of her voice. And that hasn't changed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 am

anyeXreita

Caless Student
Caless Student
my favorite member is TOMOMI!!
Considering how often she writes lyrics , I think she is the member with the highest skills as a musician.
A great bassist too x3
Her voice is awesome! Sometimes her voice is less "chipmunky" 
Also, she is pretty funny  Love Struck

Last edited by anyeXreita on Sat May 24, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

.balloon. Anyelina
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:56 pm

_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I voted Haruna!
She is the most determinated and I like her way of engaging fans during the live performance!
And I like her voice!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
I vote for Rina Suzuki  LOVE 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruna.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was hard decision because i like Timo as much as Haru but i voted for Tomomi. She's so talented. I know that singing and playing bass at the same time is hard but she do it perfect. Her voice is really cute and she is also cute <3 She has the same style (clothes) like me so it's also reason why i like her so much.
Haru has unique voice, unique style, she's just amazing.
But i like also other members: mysterious Mami and cute Rina. Without them Scandal won't be Scandal.

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:17 am

kuriya17

kuriya17

Caless Student
Caless Student
God, So hard to choose! :3

My heart and mind is battling between Haru and Rina >.<

But Rina won! LOVE

Sorry Haru,Tomo,Mami...I love you all don't worry .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Bankai_Mami

Bankai_Mami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami. She's really cool and very funny (I fell in love with her listening to her talking about her throat in the Temptation box Tour documentary. DA-YO!) , and a kind "mother" to the other members. I also like the way she speaks, both in terms of her voice and the idiosyncratic phraseology she uses (Japanese language student alert!!!). I really like how she seems both very playful but very smart and responsible at the same time and I feel like she carefully and powerfully saves speaking until she has a hilarious joke to make or something interesting to say, which is a very good quality I don't have. Also, her appearance is always striking with the different hair colours and outfits that range from straight up cool to really out there. Yet somehow, despite her loud clothes and playfulness, she still manages to be very mysterious and I'm always watching her to see what shes thinking in those times when she is perfectly silent, which is very intriguing. But more importantly, I like the songs she writes; the recent singles that Mami has written have been my favourites. Lastly, I connect with her as a fellow otaku and gamer.

However, Haruna is a very close second because she has a beautiful singing voice, which is absolutely unique and very cool and rock-like, and which I prefer to all the others (I guess that's why she's the lead vocalist). Plus, I love the cool way she carries herself masking the sensitive sweetheart inside and I like to try and replicate some of her cool rock-chick outfits and try and look cool like her. Another thing - I think she is absolutely the most beautiful member with a super sweet smile.  I also think her awkwardness is pretty cute and hilarious (like one clip I watched where she jumped out of her skin when another member tried to touch her). But despite being a secret "M" she is absolutely a great performer and I can't wait to see her when Scandal come to the UK.

Rina has inspired me the most as I watched her grow from breaking down crying talking about how bad she was at the drums and the famous quote that lifted her back up - "Without Rina there would be no Scandal" - to being a formidable drummer who really impresses me and has made me appreciate the drums as an instrument. Tomomi is super cute and a hilarious and energetic part of her and Mami's funny team (Dobondobondo forever!!). She's also really talented despite her goofiness and has also written some of their best songs, so I can't thank her enough for that!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:31 pm

ichi nii san

ichi nii san

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina-han. 
One piece, burn and bright were all written by her and they are all in my top 5-ish list of my favourite songs and to be honest most of the songs where she writes the lyrics is in the top 3 for my favourite song in the various albums. 
Also feel like she's grown the most over the years from the way she looks to her musical ability, although I suppose being the youngest member that's kind of expected XD
I also appreciate the fact that she updates her blog the most so I feel like I know her slightly better than the other members. Leading to my final point of the difference between her on-stage and off-stage image. I love the gap between her loud intense drumming and the cute thoughtful girl writing her new song.
Also just simply her beautiful smile and her voice, I just seem to have a thing for the kansai-dialect XD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.