You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Favorite SCANDAL Member

Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-le1126%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-ri11 26% [ 218 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-le1130%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-ri11 30% [ 252 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-le1122%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-ri11 22% [ 184 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-le1122%Favorite SCANDAL Member - Page 18 Bar-ri11 22% [ 198 ]
Total Votes : 852

Favorite SCANDAL Member [Page 18 of 18]

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Member
Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:06 am

sasazakis_

sasazakis_

Caless Student
Caless Student
My favourite has been rotating around (granted, it's very difficult to stick to just one since they're all so lovable) but I think I've settled on Mami. She's so adorable and her focused aura when playing the guitar is super attractive too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:27 am

mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
my favourite member for the first time i knew SCANDAL was HARUNA .happy.she sooooo cute back then ><, she so sexy too . later i change to like RINA cause her skill playing drum ! she soooooo cool !! .smile.hekhek then i like tomo cause of her dorky character .dance.hahahahaha then i change into mamitatsu . the conclussion is i like all of them but more to MAMI LOVE DAISUKIIIII SUKYANDARU !

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Ania

Ania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
First time I knew about Scandal, Haruna's been my favourite because of her voice. But after knowing more about the band, watching PVs, interview, I come to like other members as well...

It was like Haruna, then Tomomi, change to Rina and then Mami.

But in the end I still like Haruna's the best (it didn't really last long with other members) .cool.
Although I really like the others because it's really hard not like all of them o.O

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:32 am

Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
MAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....no explanation needed.

Ania wrote:First time I knew about Scandal, Haruna's been my favourite because of her voice. But after knowing more about the band, watching PVs, interview, I come to like other members as well...

It was like Haruna, then Tomomi, change to Rina and then Mami.

But in the end I still like Haruna's the best (it didn't really last long with other members) .cool.
Although I really like the others because it's really hard not like all of them o.O
wow, my order of favorite changing is the same! although Mami's been my fav the longest

Last edited by Lexian on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unless there's good reason, please try to avoid double-posting.)

.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Haruki Ooshima

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
@mc~  I knew a question like this one would be done a day…damn…it’s not fair to give a vote and choose just one of the girls. It may starts a war here! Just know it! Hahahaha lol

Oh my, I’m really surprised about the result of this poll. I don’t know why, but I was sure the one with would be Rina or Tomomi. I don’t know, just a personal thought xD But Haruna came out first and with such many votes, so I was wrong.

Well, for me it’s a bit more “complicated”. I begin telling that I obviously love each of them for different reasons Love Struck

At first sight I was attracted by Haruna (as I can see, like the most of you, guys xD). Her way of singing and rocking with a such powerful energy in every song…I liked it!
Then, I don’t know why, I started changing my mind and looking with more attention Rina…but just for few days, to be honest xD
Later, I was totally attracted by Mami…gosh, I really liked her (and I still continue)! The way she plays her guitar is something I’ve never seen before! She's so focused on the music and she shows everytime how she loves what she's doing. She’s so talented and look so damn sexy .nosebleed.

I wanted to know more about her, and I started looking for some pictures and information about her. Even if she appears so serious and a bit dark onstage, I immediately thought she was different from the others and, seeing to some interviews, videos and lives I saw with pleasure that I was right. She is the extreme opposite! She is so cute, even shy in some case, and has a very cheerful personality. Furthermore, she likes anime and playing Nintendo like meand I play the guitar, too!
But…my favourite of the group is not her xD (or…well…yeah…I can say she’s at the same position of my favourite one xD).
My last (and forever) choice is Tomomi. I can say it loudly worldwide. My favourite SCANDAL member is called Tomomi Ogawa.

First, she’s the perfect personification of my ideal girl! I’m in love with her  LOVE
I just like everything about her. She has such a cute and relaxing voice which makes me always smile and feel good. Her smile…gosh…is the most magic thing in the world! The most beautiful smile I ever seen before in a girl  .nosebleed. Her personality is amazing, she’s so crazy xD she looks like a sweat puppy monkey xD she can’t stop laughting and acting like a stupid (in a positive way) and I love people like that! I’m also this way, I love to make people smile and feeling good. I feel like a baby who bounces everywhere…just like Tomomi does! With a girl like her you’ll never get bored or feeling sad! It's like I feel connected to her.
As musician, she’s really talented. She writes fantastic lyrics, she dances with graceful movements and maybe she’s one of the best bassists in the world. I began playing bass trying to be like her, she’s my inspiration...
There are probably a lots of more reasons why I choose her for being my favourite SCANDAL member, but I guess I’ve to stop right now for not annoying you all.

Briefly, my vote goes to Tomomi Ogawa.

P.S. I write too much, gomen Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:58 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The truth is, I don’t like these popularity polls. Within the band the members are equal and balanced and they deserve a lot of respect for that—the whole team does, and especially “boss” Haruna.  As RINA said in a recent interview, the usual band “has the guitarist and vocalist as the center, and that person would be the main person creating songs, possibly transmitting all of the messages even. But in our case, all of us would be making lyrics and songs, all of us would sing, and all of us would speak during MCs, which is our style.” (translation by Elaine, fuckyeahscandalband) 
I see SCANDAL as a constellation of four first-magnitude stars. Like magic, these four young girls came together and became this unique band of sisters with a personality of its own. SCANDAL is so inspiring: they work so hard, but happily, to encourage their generation in these times when the future is so uncertain (I’m much older); to increase the role of women in music; and to bring Japanese music to a world which needs to hear more non-English voices. 
So, well, I could make a case for any one of the members. (I guess many SH fans feel that way.) So I will vote for the member who happens to be behind in the polls right now—RINA. Here’s a few reasons why she gets my vote.
• When I first watched their video lives, I saw how she radiated love and support to the other members from behind the drums. (MAMI once said that they all knew it.)
• It became clear that she would have liked to be up front herself but she took those drums and works like hell to make the band’s heart rock. (And meshes perfectly with the pulse of TOMO’s bass.)
• She continually develops her performance to allure us despite not standing in front. 
• Her lyrics are usually brilliant—you need to pay attention to the levels of meaning she puts into them. 
• She is quite witty—often improvises a funny twist in interviews.  

Well, that’s enough. I could say lots more and just as much for each of the other members. But today I’m voting for RINA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Tenkenkid

Tenkenkid

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haru-chan! LOVE LOVE LOVE  Her voice is beautiful..strong but yet kind and warm, she's the cutest IMO in her own way, and she does a great job as leader/spokeswoman of the band. That, and I admire how she faced her voice problems from 2011 and is now back even better! Ganbate Haru-chan!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll repaint reality with the ideals I imagined
A new start is always kicking off
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Rift

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
They all super great people, but I've always had a bias for guitar players. Glad to see Mami in the lead. Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:46 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
They are lovely in their own ways, but Tomomi took my heart so my vote is for her <3

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:13 am

kou77

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami has my vote female guitarist are always awesome but shes just super adorable and so focused when she plays, she even inspired me to start playing again :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well i like MAMI as hell but... RINA was, is and will be my favourite member. Great drummer and very interesting woman as well. With such a good taste when it comes to fashion.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:21 pm

rinaforev

Caless Student
Caless Student
I voted for RINA. I also like Haruna but Rina has been my favorite since I knew SCANDAL but like what others say, it's really difficult to not like them all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Lars S

Lars S

Caless Student
Caless Student
I vote for Rina-chan as my favorite. She's cute and funny and lively. And her drum skills rock Happy
She can be kawaii as well as elegant. 
Haruna comes very close to Rina though. I would give both my vote, but if I must choose it is Rina Happy

Lars :v
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:57 am

Shin Gatack

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love Rina, from when I saw her smile in the video for "One Night Carnival fun fun" Kishidan, my heart was his

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:42 pm

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami really has that unique charm Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:45 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Rina-chan!!!!

ehmmm.... can I choose all of them??? they're totally cute  LOVE

so why must we choose one of them if we can got it all in 'SCANDAL' .knuckles.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:43 pm

abadanalyn00

abadanalyn00

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love everything about Mami. Her voice, aura, fashion sense, characteristics, weirdness, laugh, guitar skills and etc. She shows her real self without pretensions.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
i vote for rina!! rina didnt really stand out much but when i saw her playing drum in departure music video that totally nailed it lol LOVE
too much cuteness wearing spec xD oh i got spec fetish lol i think
and the way she smile while playing drum.. totally kill me dem it
i wish she sings more song like oyasumi(without autotune pls), solo and playing guitar or keyboard,piano watever.. she has great voice, like an idol voice..
tldr
- cutest drummer girl ever
- wear spec
- great smile
- youngest
- tallest
- write/make great song
- can play guitar too

2nd will be mami, actually she came very close.. beautiful too.. most of the song now written by her and shes really good at lead guitar, fast guitar player too.. look very mysterious but actually funny person.. i really like koe.. wish she sing more..

3rd will be tomomi, very funny and crazy person.. very cute too zomg.. write most of scandal song earlier album and has very cute voice lol 

4th is haruna, im surprised shes my last favourite.. most of the band i like lead singer first lol.. but she actually have very unique voice without her will not be scandal haha.. look beautiful too esp since she repair her teeth and that smile.. i like! :p

oh, well i think i write too much.. rina chan!! gambatte!! fightoo Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
I've never selected a favorite for my profile and i think someone on the boards made a joke about their favorite being whichever one happens to be in their view at that moment. It's probably a very popular opinion and everyone will have their own specific reasons but I love all of them for many different reasons. I tell myself that i Haru or Tomo are my favorites but I'm just fooling myself.

**i actually wrote out what i love about each member but you guys probably have heard it all before. Long story short, they all have AMAZING qualities and even better, are very talented at what they do**

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 am

ScanDreamer

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

This is like a guilty indulgence because since I have a lot of admiration for the the whole group I really value the unique skills and charisma of each member, but then there is also a wish to give into temptation and confess my favorite. Haruna drew me into listening to the group with her engaging stage presence while playing rhythm guitar and delivering the lyrics with a deep but sweet resonant hum that is alluring and truly beautiful to listen to, and I enjoy the unique and passionate way she enunciates the words. In addition, the beautiful harmonization of Tomomi and Mami's vocalizations in combination with Haruna's lead vocals are the most amazing feature that drew me into listening even more, so for me Scandal's greatest strength is their rare golden honey harmonies mixed with a double edged grittiness in delivery and the way their voices blend in so seamlessly with a tender toughness that is dreamy and reminiscent with its old school rock influence: I hearken back to three B's with rich harmonies that come to mind when I listen though Scandal sounds totally unique: the Beatles, and two American groups the Byrds and the the female group the Bangles from the 80's. I enjoy Mami's chord based riff playing which gives a bit more Rolling Stones kind of grit sometimes which I like more combined with grunge and even some punk elements  and Tomomi and Rina do a great job setting the base and beat with an old school rock influence that they deviate from but which has a lot of presence in most of their songs along with mixing in a lot of Japanese styles and rhythms. I am amazed at how good they sound together.

Last edited by ScanDreamer on Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 am

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ScanDreamer wrote:I hearken back to three B's with rich harmonies that come to mind when I listen though Scandal sounds totally unique: the Beatles, and two American groups the Byrds and the the female group the Bangles from the 80's. 
THIS! The Bangles were literally the only all-female band I knew and liked until Scandal (and of course now the whole slew of all-female Japanese bands) showed up. Susanna Hoff even reminds me of Haruna too, because they're both the shortest in the band.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

As everyone in this thread has already said, all members are equally likeable for millions of reasons. But my personal bias is Rina because she just seems so full of love (for Scandal, for other people, for life in general etc) and the world needs more people like her  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:50 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I never voted in this, but since I'm a guitarist I naturally default to the guitarist in the band.  Even so, I do find Mami to be the most interesting, and I have tended to root for her the most over the years.  I voted for her.

If I were 20 years younger and based my decision on who I would probably have the sweets for, that would be Haruna.  

They're all equally talented and likable.  I can't think of too many bands where you can say the same about every member.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:27 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
I vote for MAMI !!! 
MAMI young corn
I love her guitar skills. I love her personality, her different haircuts and hair colour. 
I love when she sings koe. 
MAMI dance

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum