SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan
Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:06 pm

alrick13

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Interview

SCANDAL had a very long interview with Pia, speaking about keeping their pride as Japan’s biggest girl band,

http://t2.pia.jp/interview/interview_scandal.jsp

translation will be much appreciated thanks in advance

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Here's my translation of the interview.

Spoiler:

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Gb_map10

the chart suggest that Scandal is really the complete package among all the girl bands 

Pia, the widely known Japanese ticket and publishing company, has labeled SCANDAL as one of the ‘recommended girl bands’ of the year!

Pia’s info of SCANDAL → “SCANDAL, the ones shouldering the new era and the band representing all girl bands of Japan. This March, they have achieved their dream of doing a one-man live in the Osaka-jo Hall since their debut 5 years ago. A new chapter also unfolds as they unleashed their 5th album『STANDARD』, and from October onwards, they will start their personal biggest nationwide Hall tour. They are not only popular and have the true abilities, but is also the one band to look out for in this new age of girl bands.”

source: http://t2.pia.jp/feature/music/girlsband/index.jsp for info

Last edited by SH_Staff on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan
Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Wow.......Recommended girl bands’ of the year??? This is so cool!!!!!!.wow. 

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:22 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL is the maximun.

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, I was just thinking about this today! How SCANDAL really has the whole package and it's really amazing to know that Scandal is the recommended girls' band of the year. 

They can do raw rock, pop-rock, punk-rock, slow songs... and everything in between. It's probably a big burden but they definitely deserve their place. They also said that when they first started, there weren't really any all-girl bands around so they were one of the firsts anyways ^^ 

I also hope someone could translate that article soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wow..just so proud to be a fan...
the first time I fell in love with this band..I knew they are an all in one package..they have songs fit for all the fans' eardrums.. they are in between with every genre Jap girl bands do..

this is another reason why I really can't get enough of them..because..you will always have something new to listen..new to love..and share..

Scandal forever!!

.toj. 

me want you..
SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I like how in the chart SCANDAL is the origin / reference point. It's like they know the girls are just ordinary girls who don't try to be anything but themselves. They don't really care about creating an image, but just care about creating awesome rock music.

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Alrick and the chart are so right !
There are many other talented girl bands about but they are just not the same, SCANDAL really are the complete package and we love them as much for their personality as their musical talent.
An English friend in Tokyo at the moment says there are SCANDAL posters everywhere, that makes me very happy.

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 pm

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
The thing I really love about SCANDAL is their diversity. I can listen to their songs the whole day because there are so much options and you can choose which song fits to your mood! Also, you'll never know what they'll do next! This band is full of surprises and wonders and the thought that they're still growing as a band gives me high hopes for them in the future, that they will become an indispensable part of the J-Music industry someday! Happy

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 pm

jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uuwaaaahh! This is great news! がんばって、スキヤンダル!きみたちはいちばんですよ!

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:19 am

I always thought that SCANDAL was quite diversified too among other girl bands. It's nice to know most people think the same about it as well. Happy

I agree to kaitanuva's post too, I think image does not really matter to them, that's why they can be flexible musicians.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah think the same Happy They have everything for me but of course i'm biased as fan ^^

They are all beautiful/cute/sexy/etc, smart and funny, have a personality/charisma/etc and the most important thing... they play awesome songs .wow.  If you think about it's really difficult to have everything like they do, usually something is missing or feels wrong but not SCANDAL!

I hope this "representing all girl bands in Japan" can stick and help them get more fans and help them to grow bigger to realize new dreams Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Here's my translation of the interview.

Spoiler:

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

thanks for sharing this very tear jerkin' interview @thoseguiltyeyes..One of the big reasons why I can't stop listening to Scandal is because..I feel them..even though I hardly understand the lyrics..I still feel their music..and music itself is a universal language..what I thought about their new songs just by listening to it..fell exactly to what they have interpreted it..I don't know if you guys felt that..but it's true..

That is why I love this band..as what most of us thought..they are basing these songs to what people think or do or want..that's why every song is unique..every song is under the likes of ever fan,..nothing is being hated..all of 'em are being liked and loved by all of their fans with different tastes in music..
and they have just proven themselves..and I hope they will continue to be like this..hope to see them as well soon to perform in the Philippines..hehehe

Scandal forever!!

me want you..
SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 pm

seyer101

seyer101

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalrockband.blogspot.com
yess!!! thats what im talking about... GO SCANDAL!! ROCK THE WORLD!!!

SCANDAL representing all girl bands of Japan Seyerl10
SEYER101
Please Onion CANTA DANCE Please Onion
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Marc-Antoine

Marc-Antoine

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.marc-antoine-panda.over-blog.com
SPAM

for me the best all girl band ever is ZONE
Anyway i'm note sure that LolitaN°18 are ... "sexy" loool

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added SPAM. Off-topic and not relevant.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for the translation Please Onion 

SCANDAL is the best! Thumbs Onion 

Their first chapter was awesome, let's see how great their second chapter will be Onion Love Love 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.