thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

10 more days
Theme:RINA

10 more days until the first day of tour!
It's going to be long this timeー. 21 performances in total.
TV and magazine shoots have settled down at last, and starting today we're in tour mode

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) ErebFX2

It really is an "at last" feeling
I want to create the best stage and go around the entire country

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) TfCrirf

An album tour is nothing but songs you want to hear live

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) IAe8vS5

We still don't have everything solid, but there definitely will be live arrangements done.
I think you'll enjoy the live by even just listening to album and then coming

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) SKuMqAy

Halloween is also here.

We're making a lot of tour goods.
Wait a little longer, okay.
From the start we've been picky about creating our outfits and set and everything!!!!
Those not sure, come out!
Those who are coming face everyday life while listening to the album, and get excited! Don't forget to bring the things you're irritated with and misses. We'll make you forget about them at the lives.

The set list has a hot feeling to it
To those who have always been coming to our tours, and those who haven't yet.

※Bonus

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) 2OfdUlz

I received this from Yocchan-sama who was at the studio next door. Looking at this, I'll do my best

RINA

2013-10-09 23:26:45

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA)
Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
They're already thinking about Halloween like me hehe ! I like Halloween stuff.

It's sure, Standard's songs will be even better live (it's often the case IMO, like we saw with Over drive few days ago, during live, you feel all the songs energy).

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Those who are coming face everyday life while listening to the album, and get excited! Don't forget to bring the things you're irritated with and misses. We'll make you forget about them at the lives.
RINA is so kind and adorable Happy

I'm also sure that the songs will even sound better in live, think about METRONOME, STANDARD, etc live!! Yep the OVERDRIVE version we heard was awesome, will be the same effect with some songs from the album, and other will even sound more rock/wild =D

Gonna be a long tour and all but I think they will be very happy to play the new album live Happy

I hope they release a DVD from the tour... I would instantly pre-order that without a doubt ^^ Please do that SCANDAL pleaseeeeeeeeee I want to have a high quality live DVD with all these amazing songs .toj.  .dies. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
They'll have some kind of DVD next year, they always do... but I wonder what it'll be. I somehow can't see them releasing just a regular live DVD from a hall tour again; they already did that twice, then they built up to the two arena show live DVD's. I'm sure the next DVD will be something different.

Unless they do a "compilation" DVD with footage from various different shows (which is possible), I actually doubt this tour will make it onto a standalone DVD, because it's too early. They've still got a ton of time to have different events that would be closer to any DVD release (which usually come around mid-year).

Now that I think about it, a compilation DVD of various special live events they have throughout the year (or even throughout their history) wouldn't be a bad idea.

There are some bands that will press you a DVD of the show you just went to "on demand", literally before you leave the venue. I wish Scandal would do that, and extend it online so anyone could buy them. Probably could make a lot of money...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Gambatte for the tour, girls~
I'm sure it'll go wonderfully! The songs from STANDARD are no doubt going to sound awesome live. I really hope at least one of the performances is recorded because I'd really love to hear the songs live. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:44 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I hope they will release a DVD for this tour (though I know the chances will be slim). I really want to hear all of the songs in STANDARD live. Somehow I'm taking to consideration of going to Japan just to watch them perform live... But I guess not this year.  .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Rehearsals for coming tour Ho Onion it's finally coming!!!

everyone (including me) is excited to the DVD Scandal minna-san!!!

thanks for the translation!

10 more days - 2013-10-09 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:20 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Why don't you believe there will be a DVD from the tour? =(

There is no big concert planned for 2014 yet and they will surely release a DVD in the next months so they don't have a lot of options?

They could do a compilations from different show/festivals but it seems unlikely I think, not only it is mainly old material (expect new singles of course) but I doubt they could capture HD video on the festivals and there is also the copyright problems surely? Not that it would be bad of course!!

The easiest, best option (because of the new material played!) and highest selling chance is definitely a DVD from the tour IMO. I don't see why they couldn't do it because they "did it twice already", you don't need to do something new all the time. New album, new songs, do the tour and release a DVD, it's perfect for the fans IMO.

Also much easier to do/produce, you just need to set up the material on one night of the show.

I would be highly disappointed if there is not a DVD from this tour with all the new songs played live... Because surely we will hear/see most of them played live at some point yes... but there is also a chance that some songs never make it on TV.

Again, I don't see many options =P Many they won't release any DVD until 2015... Well we will see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thank for translate 
how i wish i can go

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 pm

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal is a great stress reliever, their music is uplifting. What more if you see them live. :')

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.