Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: Where did your username come from?
Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Vitruvius

Vitruvius

Caless Student
Caless Student
Vitruvius: The name of the Roman architect who described the ideal Human proportions which were further illustrated by Da Vinci in a sketch known as the Vitruvian Man.

I just like the idea of applying Mathematics, in this instance Geometry, to describe natural phenomena (e.g. the Human Body) and other aspects of the universe in general.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Ruisu

Ruisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ruisu is just the rōmaji form of ルイス, which is nothing more than Luís (my first name) in Japanese.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 1:18 am

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
MY Self ;D

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Ggggg112
Where did your username come from? - Page 18 296664I L0ve Scandal!!Where did your username come from? - Page 18 477790        Where did your username come from? - Page 18 4084580553Forever Scandal Where did your username come from? - Page 18 3566927540
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 6:55 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi.. my nickname is darchollow.. as you all know 'hollow' is taken from Bleach.. and what is 'darc'?
Well actually it has no meaning.. according to english dictionary.. but in Italian it means 'arc' in english..
But it's not related anything in my nickname..

So here's the story.. at high school just know very little about japanese culture, anime, and music. But it was the very beginning for my love to Japanese music. Yup the first J-rock music I heard that time was L'arc~en~ciel.. but at that time my nickname was De-Mon or de-mon (no need to tell more about it)..

In the university I'd like to change my nickname or create a new one. Since I studied Japanese.. I think it would be cool if it has something related with Japanese..so I think D'arc would be cool (taken from L'arc~en~ciel and change the first letter with my first name letter).. but as time goes by I prefer to write it as 'darc' (no capitalized D with the ' , just small alphabet) and read it like "dark"..

And so it became "darchollow" because I like Bleach series and hollow somehow related with the "dark".. and that's itWhere did your username come from? - Page 18 450577

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 955107 Where did your username come from? - Page 18 839664 Where did your username come from? - Page 18 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Ire Hisagi

Ire Hisagi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just put my name and my favorite Bleach character's name together ^^

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Tumblr_mjy292PUli1rv0mego1_500
credits to rima-harinezumi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 am

Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well someday I wanted to make a name for my Ragnarok Online account (first online game I played) and I wanted to make a name with 'K' word first and the last letter in my name is 'Q' and back then I sometimes pronounce it 'Kei' and next I want to have Z in it and the rest I made it my self or you can say i just came out in my mind. Nice one

And now I used it in almost all of my accounts including this, and now my friends start calling me with it. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Dhan-kun

Dhan-kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
my nickname, dhani.. i just put -kun after that ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

iRickStar

iRickStar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I drink a lot of the energy drink ROCKSTAR & my name is Ricky, so I put them both together and added in the 'i' from like iPhone, iTunes ect. To make iRickStar

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Tumblr_mkapadgq3W1s59rqfo1_400_zpse668e4f0

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 3:42 am

hidetomatsumoto

hidetomatsumoto

Caless Student
Caless Student
from the man who inspired me

eheheheh...........

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 am

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ummm first thing is that my name is Timotius, and my nickname is Timo or Tim. And Tomomi's nickname is also Tomo and Timo right? so its my username is like the combination of my name and my idol hehehe

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 am

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mine quite weird actually because I stumble upon this TV series when I was about 13 or 15 years old. It is called "Brimstone". I found it quite cool and started searching the meaning of the word. Kinda attracted to the meaning of it which describe the anger of god. Since at that time I was quite a rebellious kind of teenager and my house number is 32, so I decided to combine it together. Brimstone32 was not quite catchy in my opinion at that time, hence I remove the "stone" and it became "Brim32".....

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
I just put Kazuya as my First name of my user but when i've Heard the Last Name Tanizawa i made Kazuya Tanizawa as my nickname thats how i made my username Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Eireen

Eireen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Eireen is just the irish translation of my italian name, Irene.

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Scandalcopia
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 06, 2013 1:25 pm

RinaTaichou

RinaTaichou

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kingandqueenbitches.tumblr.com
My fave member of the band is obviously Rina and I just love how they say "Taichouuuuuu!" in Bleach. >:D

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Scanda16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 pm

timochwan

timochwan

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me, timo cause obviously I love Tomomi and chwan is taken from how the way Sanji from One Piece call girls .clap.

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Tumblr_mjs0gvo7H11s8cpxro1_250
.love. TOMOMI MY GODDESS LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
winchester for the winchester bros of Supernatural (I love that serie)
kami is a Shinto godhead (if i'm not mistaken)

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:22 am

champi101

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Champi101

Champi is my nickname and i kinda like the number 101 it is like the number for training Scandal101

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 TWEWY%20Sig
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mine is from Scandal
because they all like guys with S Type personality
so me too i like S Type person Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Tumblr_mptb64mzq01s4uarco1_500

I love HARUNA.MAMI.RINAX.TOMOMI LOVE .toj.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Mine is simply my first name followed by the first letter of my surname.

Simples.

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 am

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
My name came from the list of default names from the game Zeus Master of Olympus... ^_^

Where did your username come from? - Page 18 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 am

jengchi

jengchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
"Jeng" was actually my nickname. my otaku best friend used to call me jeng-chi every time. i found it KAWAAAAAII, so i used it here as my username Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I never really thought of a username when I joined this forum. My username is what I am really called in person. All of my friends as well as other young people on the same age group calls me "Adii", which my college best friend gave me as a nickname. Upon meeting her, she had found my first name long and difficult to pronounce that she started to think of other names to call me. She came up with "Adii" because apparently it was the only nickname she could ever think of closest to my real name. I gladly accepted it because I never had a proper nickname before she gave me that, other than what my relatives used to call me when I was a child. They call me weird nicknames before like Aegean or something.. and I don't really like those, haha. "Adii" is more convenient due to it being short, although I never expected that people would start addressing me by that nickname that they barely call me by my first name anymore. Nowadays, some people still address me by my first name, but only the elderly does that. I would prefer if friends just address me as "Adii" since I have been used to it anyway.

By the way, I was formerly called "adiithebassist" here, but I have made it simple. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 am

rinaloidrinax

rinaloidrinax

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/kcleonaconcepcion
ever heard of SCANDALoid? i'm part of that fans club and since i'm a RINA biased scandalous, i chose RinaLoid. haha! rinax is well, rina's nickname.

if you have time, follow us on twitter @SCANDALoid and visit out blog at www.scandaloid4.blog.com. thanks! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
from Vincent

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:10 pm

MizoreBoy

MizoreBoy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario Vampire

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next