Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zombie invasion! What do you do?!
Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:04 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Weird topic right?! I watched the movie Zombieland yesterday (fun movie about zombies, not real horror, you should try to watch it) and everytime I see that kind of movie or TV show I always start to think "What would I do in that situation?!"  .wtf. 

So I thought maybe this could become a fun discussion ^^

So basically let's just say there is a sudden zombie invasion/infection/disease or however you want to call it, people get sick and are now zombies and the infection spreads quickly (the zombies want to eat you/turn you into zombies) like in most of the movies. You wake up one morning and basically it's all over your national news/Internet/radio but it also seems to be a worldwide problem! You have no idea what will happen or when zombies will appear in your town/city... or knock at your door... Suddenly you hear people scream in the streets or in your neighborhood!

What do you do?!

What are you plan for short term or long term? Do you have a set of rules to stay alive? Where do you go?!

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie invasion! What do you do?!
Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Take note of what cities the majority of zombies are currently having a stopover, and avoid going there. For sooner or later, these zombies will be contained within those cities, and after clearances, orders for eradication would be given, and the possibility of using nukes on these zombies is high. So go away from where the zombies are. 

That would be your strategic goal. And on the tactical perspective-

You'll need to get a car, a gun, food supplies, medical kit and with everyone you care for with you, start the evacuation. Speed matters. At instances where zombies appear, social order gets broken and the state becomes anarchic in a sense. The people themselves would hinder you, that's why before things worsen, act swiftly.

Along the way, avoid direct combat as much as possible, your aim is to flee not to fight. Of course try to fight when necessary but don't let yourself gets pinned down for long span of time battling these zombies. The more time you consume killing zombies, the more time for them to gather around you. So just run.

In case you decided to take a place as camp, make sure it's elevated. As long as possible, it should not be situated on the middle of a city, but rather on the corner, where one or two sides of your camp is surrounded by natural fortification- that could be the sea, mountain, forests, etc. This way even if you're attacked, it would not come from all sides,therefore you'll be able to concentrate your defensive firepower into one or two directions only. Make sure to acquire machine guns btw. And tanks. Lol.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:48 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
lol I forgot this topic, not a lot of answers heh =P

Looks like you give it a lot of thoughts too  .common. 

Lots of good advices definitely! Leaving the big cities with a lot of supply and find a small town sounds the best to avoid most zombies but still have access to food/water/other things.

Acquire tanks would be something difficult I think =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I didn't really read what you wrote... but this automatically came to me  .sweat. 

Spoiler:

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
^ Aa yeah!

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:52 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I wouldn't dance with zombies  Hohoho Onion 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 am

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Let me see.....maybe I will try to find some other survivors, search some weapons and supplies, and then make a team to survive. Yeah, just like Left 4 Dead games...

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Trying to survive alone would probably be extremely complicated but I feel that forming a team of survivors would be difficult and dangerous too.

There is the fear someone could be infected when you meet them and then you are not sure how others will react in some situations  .omg. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:29 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

I would team up with Leon and Claire from Resident Evil 2 then I would feel safe !

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
ahm maybe i would be able to find some companion or some survivors ....

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:00 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As much as possible I don't want anyone with me- That would only cause me to care for them, and when I lose them it would be painful (lol, but true). OR I would have another responsibility to look after them, which will only hinder my true task; To survive and look for answers.

First off, I'd want to look for a temporary weapon before going off to look for enough food while on a journey to look for weapons(guns and stuff). When I get a gun and get a hang of searching for food every time, I'd want to figure out how everything started.
Just like TWD, I want to know, is there a cure? Or are there other states that is not invaded by zombies.
But looking for a community of survivors is definitely not in my list, like I said.
I'd want to keep moving, until I get answers to my questions of how everything started.
And it's a zombie apocalypse- there is no safe place. You'd always have to move, and move, and move. Staying in one place is highly discouraged; you would immediately run out of supplies, and getting or running to next and going back to your base every time is a hassle.

Like Hiei said, don't fight unless necessary.

By the time I get the answers I want, I would probably used to the zombie stuff/fighting and whatnot. So probably, I'd look for a less populated place, less zombies, and probably rest there. And skip from one peaceful place to another. Basically, just keep moving.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
@tony: cheater! =P

@mamitachu: Being all alone would be so hard I think =( Sure it has some good sides but it would be sad too  .waaa. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I see more bad sides of having a companion/team with you, than advantages haha XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Captain Panda

Captain Panda

Caless Student
Caless Student
Probably shit on my pants...

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! Korose10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 pm

RedHamster

RedHamster

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well from experience (by 'experience' I mean every zombie themed game/manga/movie/anime) zombies can't swim nor do they have intelligence to drive a boat, therefore the smartest option for a person living on an island would be to go out to sea! Of course, I'd need to get a boat first... The harbour down the road from my house has several boats so yeah. Stealing isn't right but... I'd steal than die. One problem down. 

Whilst sailing down the coast of New Zealand, I'd stop by less populated towns for fuel, water and food. Hopefully, earlier in my journey, I would have gotten my hands on a fishing net or a rod. I'd make my way down to Antarctica possibly swapping boats or tagging along with useful people on the way there. If I ever reach one of the research bases... I'd team up with the scientist to help look for a cure or to stop the infection. 

Would I have any weapons? A knife or two. Guns are so rare here, I doubt I could find one quick enough and make it out to a boat. I'd mostly travel alone unless they're like extremely useful, but most likely if this did happen, anyone would come along. I can't say "no" to people  .silence.  
But man, if it's an airborne infection, zombies shall rule the world!

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! 10464074_473974289412636_5939091314169531735_n
"Omega good job" - LilyPichu 2014
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum living on a boat and traveling like that is a great idea indeed. You would be very safe most of the time until you need to go get supplies. You would be vulnerable at that time but at least you could be really relax when you are out in sea, something that you would probably never feel if you stay on the ground even in isolated areas.

Only downside to it seems to be you could be an easy target if you meet a group of pirates that just want to steal your boat/supplies. Nowhere to run unless you have a very powerful boat...

Must also hope to not get sea sick xD But good idea  Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:55 am

rougekotoh07

rougekotoh07

Caless Student
Caless Student
well if there is still a flight available going to japan i will go to japan and find SCANDAL members then we get are weapon and survive the zombie invasion Happy making sure that the zombies doesn't have nemesis or tank or charger

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, look for an Island, bring with you a copy of Robinson Crusoe and live like him. That would be really exciting!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:12 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
rougekotoh07 wrote:well if there is still a flight available going to japan i will go to japan and find SCANDAL members then we get are weapon and survive the zombie invasion Happy making sure that the zombies doesn't have nemesis or tank or charger

As much as i love SCANDAL I am not sure my first thought would be to go to Japan and look for SCA-chan if a zombie invasions appears  .whistle. 

That was my first thought... but now I am thinking about it and maybe it would be a good thing. I mean if I can survive the first days/weeks I would maybe need some kind of goal to achieve, you know to think about something, to not get depressed... I would be looking for answers and try to gather informations about a possible cure so why not go to a trip to Japan and try to find SCANDAL ^^ But such a trip would be really dangerous and long. Assuming there are no more flights I would need to go there by sea... Well or learn how to fly a small plane.

There would be a chance to find them alive, HARU in boss mode could be dangerous for zombies, really dangerous  .sweat. MAMI as a gamer surely could kick some zombies with special moves combo .rage. . RINA could throw drum sticks and kill them at distance like ninja! TIMO could... erm.... erm... I think TIMO would be in danger alone  .sweat. Maybe her high pitched voice could kill zombies by making their brain explode  .bleh. 

lol this would make a good movie xD "SCANDAL vs Zombies"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 pm

haru_mikk

haru_mikk

Caless Student
Caless Student
survive !.. haha thats the only thing you can think of ayee??

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 am

Mati Saurus

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Step 1: GET A SWORD (checked!) Zombies are slow and stupid, easy to kill with big knifes, and you`ll never run out of bullets!

Step 2: Kill Flanders (he was a zombie?)

Step 3: Get a fire weapon.

Step 4: Using the state of chaos as an adventage, manage to become the ruler of the world.

Step 5: Order pizza.

Zombie invasion! What do you do?! V9BqnPG

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:22 am

Jose Manuel Cortes

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would meet with 3 of my friends, we already have a plan for a zombie apocalypse xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Funny this has been bumped today, I just finished to watch season 4 of The Walking Dead last night =P Great season especially the second part.

Mati Saurus wrote:Step 1: GET A SWORD (checked!) Zombies are slow and stupid, easy to kill with big knifes, and you`ll never run out of bullets!

Step 2: Kill Flanders (he was a zombie?)

Step 3: Get a fire weapon.

Step 4: Using the state of chaos as an adventage, manage to become the ruler of the world.

Step 5: Order pizza.

#1 for sure. I was thinking about the best weapons while watching TWD the other day and I think you need several for the different situations:
- Sword: it's just perfect for open ground situation (if the zombies are slow types, if they are the fast kind like in some movies then sword is out of the equation), you can swing it or use it as a spear and it doesn't make noise.
- Knife: for the indoor situations where you cannot swing the sword or simply the "ninja" kills.
- Spear: if you have a (fortified) "home" a long spear would be great to kill quietly all the zombies approaching or being at the gates/walls. You can reach far without any danger and you won't be covered in blood ^^
- Bow/crossbow: If you have very good aim this is probably the weapon you want to use the most. It is basically a silent gun where you can retrieve the bullets, so you are never out of ammo. It can work at close range, mid range and even long range if you are good. Perfect to go hunting animals too!
- Normal gun: A must have for all the situations of course but especially for mid-range combat. The big noise it makes isn't good but it's sometimes the easiest to do and is also great against other humans that want to harm you.
- Machine gun: Same as the spear I think, only great if you defend your home and against large numbers when there is no other choice left (aka they are breaking in). Otherwise on the outdoors it's probably too heavy and not efficient at all (unless in a group and all people have different types of weapon to protect you)
- Grenades: If you can get some from some military complex they could be great in some situations like attracting attention of the zombies elsewhere so you can run away or maybe in a situation where dozens of them are packed against a wall, throw 1-2 grenades in the middle and you can kill a lot very fast.

Crossbow, knife, normal gun and sword seem to be must haves if you can travel with all that... So probably not for kids or weak people unless someone else is carrying the backpack with food/supplies. Gun and knife right and left with some holster, sword on your back (with your backpack too if you are alone) and crossbow always in your hands to be prepared for anything.

I'm giving this too much thoughts lol but it's fun xD

For your #5 it just makes me feel like we would miss a lot of things if there is an invasion. Things that are normal in our daily lives would suddenly become rare or very rare... All the good food we are used too would become rare T_T

Jose Manuel Cortes wrote:I would meet with 3 of my friends, we already have a plan for a zombie apocalypse xD

haha nice to have a plan with friends =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Why are you all so violent with guns and bombs and whatnot! You know, it all starts with a single sunflower and a lawn to solve this problem... :whistle:

Of course I'm going to plant my verified Plants vs Zombies setups for incoming zombie invasions, what else? I practised them for hours, so that should be enough preparation. Happy

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:36 am

echelseo

echelseo

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Get my family and friends
2. Go to the mall