Go down

BAND-MAID [Page 3 of 19]

Re: BAND-MAID
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Stumbled upon one of their videos two weeks ago. Wasn't what I was expecting based on the band's name XD but they rocked it.  I think they're really talented and their songs are catchy too. Really looking forward to their future releases Nice one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:01 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Jay_Waffle wrote:Stumbled upon one of their videos two weeks ago. Wasn't what I was expecting based on the band's name XD but they rocked it.  I think they're really talented and their songs are catchy too. Really looking forward to their future releases Nice one

They have a new CD coming out on November 4th. CD Japan is one of the easiest places for English speakers to get a copy of this new CD, but they have around 10 copies left for pre-order....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:07 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh wow, I forgot to subscribe to Band-Maid on CDJapan, so I had no idea you could pre-order.
I hope there is still time, since I probably won't be able to place an order until the beginning of next month.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:25 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
joon wrote:Oh wow, I forgot to subscribe to Band-Maid on CDJapan, so I had no idea you could pre-order.
I hope there is still time, since I probably won't be able to place an order until the beginning of next month.

There are apparently ten copies left in stock with CD Japan. From what I can tell from when I placed the order, they don't actually charge your card until the release date, but I could have been mistaken in my reading and/or memory. Here's the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:There are apparently ten copies left in stock with CD Japan. From what I can tell from when I placed the order, they don't actually charge your card until the release date, but I could have been mistaken in my reading and/or memory. Here's the link:

Kind of wish there was more information on the album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:36 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
joon wrote:
saldiven wrote:There are apparently ten copies left in stock with CD Japan. From what I can tell from when I placed the order, they don't actually charge your card until the release date, but I could have been mistaken in my reading and/or memory. Here's the link:

Kind of wish there was more information on the album.
The list of songs on the album is out there. Also, the band has tweeted out photos that are almost certainly of them doing their photo shoot for the album art, as well as pictures of them filming their new video for "Don't Let Me Down," which is another song that will be on the new album (along with "Thrill" and "Real Existence").

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:38 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:
The list of songs on the album is out there. Also, the band has tweeted out photos that are almost certainly of them doing their photo shoot for the album art, as well as pictures of them filming their new video for "Don't Let Me Down," which is another song that will be on the new album (along with "Thrill" and "Real Existence").
They made the rehearsal video of "Don't Let Me Down" private, so hopefully the video comes out soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:08 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
joon wrote:
saldiven wrote:
They made the rehearsal video of "Don't Let Me Down" private, so hopefully the video comes out soon.
I think they did that because a copy of the video on DVD will be part of the package that comes with the CD when it's released in November.

Edit: CD Japan has sold all of their pre-orders for the CD. No telling whether or not they will get any more between now and when the CD is released, or afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Making a second post rather than an edit to bump the thread.

September 28 is Kanami's birthday (lead guitarist). It will be the 28th in Tokyo in about 90 minutes (11:00 EST) or so.

Lots of fans are going to hit her twitter feed with happy birthday messages if anyone wants to participate. Assuming there's a good response, we'll do the same thing for Miku and MISA on their birthdays next month.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:24 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
saldiven wrote:Edit: CD Japan has sold all of their pre-orders for the CD. No telling whether or not they will get any more between now and when the CD is released, or afterwards.

I just went to check this album on CD Japan and it looks like it's available for pre-order again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:56 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:
saldiven wrote:Edit: CD Japan has sold all of their pre-orders for the CD. No telling whether or not they will get any more between now and when the CD is released, or afterwards.

I just went to check this album on CD Japan and it looks like it's available for pre-order again.

I should have come back here and mentioned that. I noticed it a few days ago, and posted it on the Facebook fan groups (one for USA fans and one for Worldwide fans), but totally forgot to post it here. There wasn't a countdown showing up when I looked earlier in the week, so no telling how many more copies they have available.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:04 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
New music video  for "Don't Let Me Down" is out. They sure made Miku do a lot of running for this . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:08 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The video wasn't as good as I hoped for, but I really love the new song! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:13 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I like it. Now the little clip Miku posted on her twitter feed showing her run across an intersection makes more sense.

Also, they have given the official name for the upcoming album as well as the song list. The album is called "New Beginning." Here is the track list:

1. Thrill
2. Freezer
3. Real Existence
4. Price of Pride
5. Arcadia Girl
6. Don't Apply the Brake
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. Don't Let Me Down
9. Shake That

The ladies are all promoting the video and upcoming album on their twitter feeds.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
The song is really catchy, with heavy parts .clap. . The music video is great, the scenes when Miku is running are nice, I guess it wasn't easy at the intersection to shoot lol. My minus point about the mv will be the parts with the whole band. I think there are too much effets (especially lights) and it hides the members.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:08 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The new video has been out for a bit over 24 hours and already has 14K views. Thrill is pushing towards 1M; should have it by the end of the year. Real Existence is headed towards 600K.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
Don't let me down has Miku's never ending running <3

I'm a new fan of them tho since a member here Eehbes keeps on telling stuff like "I really love Misa" "Misa is mine" and I got curious and tried to search them and bam! they're good for their genre....and Saiki she's adorable :v

and I wonder if somebody here knows their age?

Last edited by Tomochi on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I remembered the name lol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:14 am

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomochi wrote:Don't let me down has Miku's never ending running <3

I'm a new fan of them tho since a member here (can't remember his name but he's a friend) keeps on telling stuff like "I really love Misa" "Misa is mine" and I got curious and tried to search them and bam! they're good for their genre....and Saiki she's adorable :v

and I wonder if somebody here knows their age?

LOVE

I happen to be that friend  .wow. .wow.

Anyways, huge fan since I discovered then on a random Facebook ad (of all places) and have been hooked ever since.  LOVE LOVE

I watched their acoustic set a few days back, they sound cool! They should do it more often Nice one

And if it isn't obvious enough, MISA!  .love.

Last edited by eehbes on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misa)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:29 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Tomochi: We haven't been able to get anything definitive on their ages yet. Kanami (lead guitar) just had a birthday a couple weeks ago. Misa's birthday is the 15th of October (later this week). Miku's birthday is in another week or two.

For Kanami's birthday, we spammed her Twitter feed with happy birthday messages. She favorited everyone's tweet and sent back a thank you tweet.

"Thank you a lot of messages:)

I'll try to go as to all of the city !

I need your help now also thank cheer♡♡"

We're planning on doing the same mass tweeting for all the ladies when their birthday comes around.

Here's a link to a Facebook group for fans of Band-Maid who live outside of Japan:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
saldiven wrote:@Tomochi: We haven't been able to get anything definitive on their ages yet. Kanami (lead guitar) just had a birthday a couple weeks ago. Misa's birthday is the 15th of October (later this week). Miku's birthday is in another week or two.

For Kanami's birthday, we spammed her Twitter feed with happy birthday messages. She favorited everyone's tweet and sent back a thank you tweet.

"Thank you a lot of messages:)

I'll try to go as to all of the city !

I need your help now also thank cheer♡♡"

We're planning on doing the same mass tweeting for all the ladies when their birthday comes around.

Here's a link to a Facebook group for fans of Band-Maid who live outside of Japan:

I see, I've only found a japan wikipedia about their profile and there was their birthdays but no year of course...let's just wait for any other update.

I joined the group ^^ Mint Delevigne Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 am

SaranghaeTomomi

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
Oh. So this is the thread that Eehbes told me. Heheh. Saiki biased here btw. ^^

As of now, I'm still addicted to Thrill. I love Real Existence and Don't Let Me Down too but, yeap. Nothing beats the good old Thrill yet. Heheh. Even though I already have the music video in my comp. I still play it on YT for almost like the 24 hours a day. Let's push the view count to 1M. ^^ 

Anyway, I joined the group too!
Name is 박민우 (Sorry for the alien alphabets. LOL)

BANZAI!
.rich.

내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Good to see both of you in the FB group. Even though they aren't really big yet as far as members, the groups are very active with sharing photos, videos, covers of Band-Maid songs, sharing the band's tweets, etc. We're really friendly over there and are happy to have you :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:58 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
Yay! So glad that there are Band Maid fans here Happy and btw I'm Miku bias <3 

So there's a group on FB, and it's kinda late for me to know that lol but I'll join there right away <3

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:02 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for welcoming me to the FB Group! :D (Yves San Miguel)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:19 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For those who are interested, the Misa's birthday is the 15th (she's the bass player). It'll be midnight on the 15th in Tokyo at about 11AM Eastern Standard Time, which is in about an hour and a half. A bunch of us are going to spam her twitter feed with happy birthday messages, in case anyone else wants to participate. Here's a link to her feed:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum