i love it, specially tomo dancing!!!! im in loveee lol

Back to top Go down

Re: 21st Single - 「Stamp!」
Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:02 am

Ania

Ania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Honestly, I felt the PV somehow lacking something (not the instrument) though I'm not sure what...

However, the feel of the PV does fit the song so I guess it's okay. I kinda wish they would show the other members singing too, especially at the end, you know like having longer solo shot AND singing at the same time. Now don't get me wrong, I really like Haruna (frankly I don't mind she's having the most solo shots Tongue ), it's just that I hope that they also show the others too. IMO, Tomomi didn't really do anything special while Rina jumping into the water, Mami driving a Mustang  Onion Love Love and Haruna who obviously singing, Tomomi seems the only who doesn't really do anything, that's kinda sad...I want to see her doing something (like swimming or fishing? LOL)

But, anyway that's just my opinion, overall I still like the song and the PV.

Last edited by Ania on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:07 am

KurtP

KurtP

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/NirvanicaZ
Liking the full song a lot! Especially during the solo where mami mimicks the guitar in the left channel. I figured out all the solo and whatnot pretty quick so I'll definitely make some tabs after work tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:12 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My goodness, this is probs the quickest Scandal has released a clip of pv, before the actual full one, to me it was like...2 hours .wtf.
Anyway I really liked this PV, it matched the song very very well, chill, bright, relaxed but fun..all that noise. I'm glad they filmed in Guam, it's different plus it has more of a "Vacation in summer" vibe to it. And I do agree Haru had a lot of screen time, maybe because she mostly sanged in this song, but she did looked really cool with that outfit, epsecially at the beggining with her against that chain fence.
Though I liked this PV, it didn't blew me away, I was expecting this kind of video for the song anyway, and seeing it now, I was like..."Hah, I knew it"  .chesttap.  Still a pretty cool song and PV tho.  Now I just gotta to figure out what the song is actually about.
"You and me, just do it".....?

Now that the PV, full song, cover, and bonuses are out the way, there is one more thing to make my day complete....

The B-side...show us a preview, description or something...I dont think I can wait any longer .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That was a great PV. It really fits well together with the song.
And like someone said above, Haruna really steals the show here.

Still would have wished for some shots of them holding their instruments though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:31 am

Shikanara

Shikanara

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow Stamp is a good song !

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 am

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
Probably the best they've looked in an MV. Song sounds funker in full as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:51 am

soma304

soma304

Caless Student
Caless Student
Reachie wrote:
Full PV Happy
Ah this was so fun to watch! I'm sure they had a ton of fun filming too ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 am

Rift

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
soma304 wrote:
Reachie wrote:
Full PV Happy
Ah this was so fun to watch! I'm sure they had a ton of fun filming too ^_^

This immediately became my favourite PV.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 9zr3EYo
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 am

yosha

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
Okay I'm shocked. Yes. I didn't know that they're going to released the mv today. Oh dear, I'm not ready for this.  .nervous.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 1E9wlTV

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:11 am

neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I liked the video and I thought it's become one of my favorites but really, it's just Haru singing and the members doing random stuff with a backing track.

Waiting for some stuffs related to Flashback No. 5

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
The PV is very American but I still like it, maybe they are hoping to break into the huge US market, Tomochin from AKB has already done the same.

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:06 am

abcfsk

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't think this has anything to do with breaking into foreign markets. It's just the opportunity to film there was taken and a different, casual style of video has been tried out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:45 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Lovely, chill PV I must say and a convenient product placement of the go pro, ford mustang and how seat belts safety doesn't seem a biggie. And might I say how ripped Rina is. Everyone seems to be having a great time.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:10 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was also surprised I found it this morning. I thought it would come out on the 15th or something (like a week before the official release) but anyways, I have no complaints seeing it this early xD

It does look 'westernised' or something. It has that western feel. There is 80% Haruna, Rina dove, Mami drove, Tomomi filmed some parts at the party room (well, technically everyone filmed each in the last part)

Everyone looks like they're having real fun (not filming-purpose-fun)
I wish everyone dove though. Hahaha.
One thing I noticed are their nails xD Hahaha Mami and Haruna seems to have the same nail colour, while Tomomi have different colour each nail and Rina doesn't have (?) I couldn't see it clearly xD

Can't wait for Flashback no.5!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Basic MV, hastily filmed (you can even see the cameraman a couple times in the car's mirrors) with an annoying television commercial look put over a not-unpleasant-but-quite-bland song. The girls seems clearly not in their comfort zone, excepted Haru maybe. And the whole thing is way too much americanized.
A bit disappointed, for once.

Last edited by Jikan on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:22 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
I really like the video  .clap.

I like the song too, and I feel like it could really help them break the Western market a little further. Really a perfect feelgood summer song, very American-like for sure, but still with their unique touch. And with a lovely video like that one, it could really do the trick.

Yes they look like they don't really know what to do, but I find the awkwardness kinda cute. At least it's a nice change from their usual 'let's play our instruments' videos.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah... Very nice PV! .clap.

I must agree that the PV has a western theme... It was the first thing that I observed.. The concept has similarity to the PVs of some western artists. And I'm not used on watching their PV without their instrument. 

But it is a nice fit to the song. I can't help but smile as I watch the video. And it's all that matters for me. I'm happy with the PV.. They look specially beautiful..  LOVE

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 pm

JJ-Kun

JJ-Kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
very Western MV but i liked it :3

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 STlyVA7
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like the mv but it seems like sometimes they don't know what to do with their hands without instruments lol

it's a chill song and they all look so pretty in the mv

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:44 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
basic video that fits the song and the release's concept overall, from the "self-made" covers to a "self-made" videos (well some parts of it). generic but logical
rina's scene where she jump into the sea is a bit out of place, where were the other members? lol at the gopro used for the self-made parts which along with the car could give a commercial vibe

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:49 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@reilachii

Maybe the other members cannot swim  Happy

21st Single - 「Stamp!」 - Page 8 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haruna is like a pro and the other girls look a bit like this is the first time they do a video like this due to the spotlight being too focused on Haruna. Overall still very very nice, I will watch this often.

As usual this (youtube) video will get zero views from Germany. (blocked because Google is too cheap to pay royalities)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Gintoki

Gintoki

Caless Student
Caless Student
iamcrazymike wrote:I'm conflicted, they all look pretty in the music video and that makes me want to watch it, but the song is still kind of boring/not interesting to me .plank.  . . .

Sadly, i have to agree with you. I did love the Video, Haruna looks cute! She really needs to pick up weight though, she's TOO skinny.

This youtube comment sums up my thoughts perfectly.

I recall an interview done where Haruna (One of the guitarists and vocalist) specifically said, "We are a rock band, so we are not subject to the same rules that idol groups have." after an incident in the group AKB48 a few years ago. Fast forward a couple years and now we have SCANDAL releasing this, a pop song with a MV that could well be that of a generic idol group. I don't mind them trying new styles but this is not the SCANDAL I love and I probably won't be purchasing the upcoming single. Instead, I will be listening to their old songs, specifically Shunkan Sentimental, specifically right now Happy

Don't get me wrong, i love scandal, and i always will, but this is not the style scandal i grew up to love, and it doesn't suit them. Their old songs from 2009-2012 days used to be so good, and catchy, i would keep listening to them over and over again. I have been disappointed in their recent work for quiet a while now, and i haven't been enjoying their new releases. But i hope that  one day they revert back to their old 2012-2011 rock style, because that's the scandal i grew up to love. Hopefully in their next album, they go back to their roots.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:31 pm

btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandalsuki wrote:
As usual this (youtube) video will get zero views from Germany. (blocked because Google is too cheap to pay royalities)
More like Germany (GEMA) is too greedy and stuck in the old ways of not embracing the digital music era fully, but I digress.

Love this PV, one of their best. Shall be on replay  Nice one

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum