Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mmm a vip meeting. Now I"m debating this one

Back to top Go down
oso

oso

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Just got an update from my contact!

It looks like those of us in the USA definitely will be able to join in on the Fan Meeting Tour! My contact says they're going to a meeting regarding the Fan Meeting for US fans and they should be able to give me more details about when and how to sign up.

I'll post again when I get the info.

LOVE  Looking forward to the info^^

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
In Japan H.I.S. are taking registration until end of Feb 21st. (website/H.I.S. Event section branch only)
Result of lottery registration will announced after Feb 25th. (fingers crossed)

Originally it took many hours before HIS registration system was working in Japan, their email system was sending out URLs that didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Hawaii or Bust?
Posted Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:48 pm

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi there,

A friend and I are greatly interested in joining in on the Fan Meeting event.  We have the funds.  We just need to know the details.  So, please do contact me when more is known!

cantacanta

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Yes and Yes I would be interested in paying for the perks that this package comes with. Please keep us updated the sooner I can start saving funds for this, the better. Thanks so much for fighting for us

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, this is interesting...!

I was hoping that overseas fans might get a chance to attend the fan meeting this year!
Having missed the previous one and still carrying that vexation to this day(w), I really want to try for this year's one if at all possible.

Still, having to pay for all of the airfare and hotel fees when I already live here would really suck.....(^_^; )
Do you think I should try contacting my local HIS offices for some info?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:Still, having to pay for all of the airfare and hotel fees when I already live here would really suck.....(^_^; )
Do you think I should try contacting my local HIS offices for some info?

Forgot to update, but a package deal won't be happening. It'll just be the Fan Meeting you'll be paying for.

And I don't think you really need to contact your local H.I.S. office because I'm already in contact with the Honolulu one, and we shouldn't bother them more than we need to. I'll be sure to share the info when they tell me it. Happy

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kiddowntheblock

kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd be totally interested in attending the fan meeting if my school schedule will let me. Just to clarify, we would be paying for entrance to the Waikiki Shell and the gig at The Republik separately from the fan meeting?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kiddowntheblock wrote:Just to clarify, we would be paying for entrance to the Waikiki Shell and the gig at The Republik separately from the fan meeting?

The Fan Meeting cost will definitely include entrance to the music festival at the Shell because it's part of the Ekiden, but I'm not totally sure about The Republik yet (but most likely yes). Hopefully I'll be able to confirm everything soon.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ack.... the timing. My grandfather is posthumously being inducted into the Maryland Entertainer's Hall of Fame on the exact day of the show. It's a shame I can't go but at least it's for an important reason.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
What was the fan meet like back in 2014?  Was there an autograph session?

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
cantacanta wrote:What was the fan meet like back in 2014?  Was there an autograph session?

Nope, no autographs. It included an Ekiden flag making session with the band, a polaroid picture with the band, a lei greeting + handshake with the band, and a private acoustic concert of 3 songs

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wildthing wrote:In Japan H.I.S. are taking registration until end of Feb 21st. (website/H.I.S. Event section branch only)
Result of lottery registration will announced after Feb 25th. (fingers crossed)

Originally it took many hours before HIS registration system was working in Japan, their email system was sending out URLs that didn't work.

Japan H.I.S. lottery results are out, I got my invite, so looking forward to saying Hi to you guys who are attending Happy

.clap.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm...this sounds promising....

If it's just the fan meeting set (fan meeting, ekiden + festival live, The Republik live), that would make it a lot easier for local fans to also attend, if possible.

I wonder how they'll like performing at the Shell.  Starting from last year's ekiden, the music festival portion has been held at the Shell and not at Sunset on the Beach, like last time.  It won't be picturesque sunset live on the beach, but there's quite a nice view with Diamond Head in the background.  It's also quite a locally legendary stage with many major local and worldwide-known artists performing there, such as Jake Shimabukuro, Def Tech, L'Arc~en~Ciel, and even Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
And soon to be added to that list, SCANDAL....

As for The Republik, I've always heard of it, but I've never been there....
So, I can't say how it is other than it's a live house.

Has anyone heard who (if any) will be the other artists at the ekiden live?  So far, only SCANDAL has been named, interestingly only on the Japanese page. When someone asked the English version, they said to stay tuned for the announcement.  As it is, it's looking like the ekiden live will be a one-man. Unlikely, though....
Heh, I've been trying to get my friend's band to try for the opening act, since their guitarist is a Mami fan....w

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJWBBcA7nL/

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 10616664_1063032150407987_1583202335_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MTU4MDQwMzcwMjY3NTkxNQ%3D%3D

Only Magic and Scandal for the Ekiden music lineup so far according to the official instagram account.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
wildthing wrote:source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJWBBcA7nL/

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 10616664_1063032150407987_1583202335_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MTU4MDQwMzcwMjY3NTkxNQ%3D%3D

Only Magic and Scandal for the Ekiden music lineup so far according to the official instagram account.

Wow these guys have 1.5m subscribers on youtube and I've never even heard of them, its interesting music so it'll be fun to hear them, too bad theres no more bands from Japan though

Edit: Nevermind, its these guys

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 2 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm tickets go on sale tomorrow, but don't know if should buy and end up with double tickets if we manage to get the package deal

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh!  Tickets tomorrow?  Is it best to buy right away?  Are there resellers for the best seats?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Okay, so what I can tell you guys is that a complete package deal (flight+hotel+Fan Meeting+Ekiden music festival entry+YELLOW live ticket) will definitely be offered to those of us in the US! Details, price, etc. are all TBA, so please don't ask me exactly when this will be available. You'll know when I know.

What I can't yet confirm is an event-only package like two years ago where only the events in Hawaii (Fan Meeting+Ekiden music festival+YELLOW live) are included. It's pretty much a done deal, but they still have yet to confirm everything. Again, I'll let everyone know when I get more details and confirmation.

So, while I can't say for sure if you guys do need to buy Ekiden music festival tickets when they go on sale tomorrow or not, I would highly suggest refraining from doing so. Unless you'd be okay with most likely paying for double tickets.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've never heard of Magic!.... (^_^; )
Only two artists so far, huh....If SCANDAL's the "Special Guest from Japan" and according to the Ekiden's FB page Magic! is the headliner....SCANDAL's kinda like the opening act for Magic!...?
(I should've pushed my friend's band more....w)

Weird that I missed this news....Interestingly, only the official Instagram and English FB pages were updated with this info. Their Twitter page and English HP have nothing on it, and the Japanese HP & FB only lists SCANDAL....

Hmm...I guess I'll hold off getting tickets for the moment.  Here's hoping for some good news....

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

HIS has officially told me to tell you guys to NOT buy separate Ekiden music festival tickets. So please do not buy them!

Back to top Go down

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes,

I know you mentioned what you are organising with HIS was only for those in the US etc, but is it possible for those outside the US to participate (I'm from Australia btw and another of my friends may also want to come along)?

Are the following two options possible?
1. Purchase event-only tickets for festival and fan meet, I find out which hotel you guys are staying at and make my own hotel and flight bookings etc. or

2. Purchase the package deal, flights, accommodation and I basically throw the plane tickets in the bin (still paid for) and arrange my own flights and meet at the hotel etc.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Right now, I can't say for sure whether people from outside the US can participate or not.

I mentioned a few posts ago that both options are most likely going to be offered. If an event-only option is confirmed, knowing which hotel(s) people will be staying at will not matter at all; the Fan Meeting event itself will be held at another, unknown location.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wildthing wrote:source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJWBBcA7nL/

Hiromi Go 郷ひろみ confirmed as 2nd Japanese Act.

source: 

http://hnlekiden.jp/news/%E7%AC%AC%E4%BA%8C%E5%BC%BE%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E9%83%B7%E3%81%B2%E3%82%8D%E3%81%BF%E5%87%BA%E6%BC%94%E6%B1%BA%E5%AE%9A%EF%BC%81/

and http://hnlekiden.jp/music/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.