You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fuzz13Panda

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks again for all the information and making this happen for us. I really appreciate it.

Of the people going to the Ekiden, how many are participating in the Ekiden itself and are there formed teams already? I am still contemplating on participating in it, but have no experience.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I plan to send out an email soon asking if anyone's interested in running in the Ekiden. As far as I've seen, I don't think anyone else has really expressed interest in running.

Since it's a relay race with 6 legs in total ranging from 3.3 miles to 5.6 miles, there needs to be at least 2 people interested in order to get a team together, and up to 6 people can join a team. Some people will need to run more than one leg if there are less than 6 people on a team. I believe HIS will place those interested into teams of up to 6 people. I think it's also possible that HIS could pair us up with people coming from Japan as well, if there's a shortage or surplus of runners.

More info on the race: http://hnlekiden.org/race-info

Four of my friends and I from LA and one from Seattle plan to run as a team this year. We also ran as a team last time, but I sprained my ankle the day before the race (lol horrible luck) and had to be subbed out, but everyone else managed to make it! Even our friend who had to take my place at the last minute and didn't do any sort of training beforehand was able to run his leg pretty well, haha. But yeah, I would suggest running a few miles at least once a week in order to prepare for it.

Also, the teams that ran received recognition from SCANDAL last time at the Fan Meeting! They announced the participating teams and the runners stood up while SCANDAL clapped and congratulated them. Happy

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
chiguirex

chiguirex

Caless Student
Caless Student
No invoice yet Sad

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 4 17916553778_0be373d3f7_q
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I can confirm that HIS hasn't e-mailed anyone yet.

My contact just informed me that they're holding out on e-mailing everyone because they're still checking the terms and conditions of the hotels for those who want the hotel packages. But, they are getting ready to e-mail everyone (non-hotel-package buyers included) soon.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah, I'm really sorry I haven't been around recently...! :-S
I did receive the emails, but I didn't see them until the other day.... Sad

I had some questions about the registration, and I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me out.
I know that the deadline to sign up is April 29th, but since the ekiden tickets as well as the tickets for The Republik have already gone on sale, is there a chance that they might sell out?  The ekiden also seems to have multiple ticket prices this year, so I reckon nobody know which is included in the package, right?
Also, does anyone know what payment methods will be accepted for the package? I have PayPal, but I don't have a credit card.  What was accepted the last time around?

Hmm...I'm pretty sure there was something else, but that's all I can remember right now.
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

MICHIO87 wrote:Ah, I'm really sorry I haven't been around recently...! :-S
I did receive the emails, but I didn't see them until the other day.... Sad

I had some questions about the registration, and I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me out.
I know that the deadline to sign up is April 29th, but since the ekiden tickets as well as the tickets for The Republik have already gone on sale, is there a chance that they might sell out?  The ekiden also seems to have multiple ticket prices this year, so I reckon nobody know which is included in the package, right?
Also, does anyone know what payment methods will be accepted for the package? I have PayPal, but I don't have a credit card.  What was accepted the last time around?

•Even if the public tickets sell out for the YELLOW tour stop and/or the Ekiden music festival, it doesn't matter because the ones in the Fan Meeting packages are different. We also get priority entrance into the live at The Republik as well. There's also no foreseeable chance that these packages will sell out because, quite honestly, there's not enough interest.

•The tickets included in the packages for the Ekiden music festival will let us into the very front sections of the venue closest to the stage. Those who have signed up for the Ekiden race will also be allowed into these sections. Those who have purchased tickets from Ticketmaster (which has the different prices depending on the section) can only sit in the sections behind the front ones.

•Last time HIS accepted only credit cards and everyone was able to pay using them. This time, as far as my contact has told me, HIS will accept credit cards (obviously debit cards as well, as long it's co-branded with a company like Visa) and checks. They might able to accommodate PayPal, if you want that to be your preferred method of payment.

If you're still interested in purchasing any of the packages, please make sure to e-mail me ASAP as well as your t-shirt size.

Back to top Go down
afroken02

afroken02

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey all!

I'm looking for 2 more people to join my Ekiden team.
Anyone interested??

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

afroken02 wrote:Hey all!

Anyone interested??

Hey Ken, Mike0604 has told me that he wants to run but doesn't have a team yet!

Back to top Go down
afroken02

afroken02

Caless Student
Caless Student
Great! Also, do you know if we are allowed to register with fans from Japan? Does it have to be US fans only?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I've asked HIS about it, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'll let you know when they give me an answer!

Back to top Go down

mike0604

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
afroken02 wrote:Hey all!

Anyone interested??

Hey Ken, Mike0604 has told me that he wants to run but doesn't have a team yet!

Ken: I can't figure out how to reply directly to you so ... I have not team but I'd like to run.  I'm good for as many miles as you need me to run.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the help, TGE!
It's the first time going through something like this for me.  Usually, if I wanted tickets for something, I'd just go to Ticket Master or the box office, so this is somewhat new for me.

I'll reply to your email right away, but I remembered another question....(sorry!)

If we register for the package, is it binding? Like a contract, I mean?
I've been wondering (more like worrying...w) for a while now that they might not accept a form of payment I have....Personally, I've been a little too wary of credit cards for some time now, so I've tried to stick to as few methods of payment as possible. w
It's good to know that their accepting checks and debit cards in addition to cc's this time around.

Also, slightly unrelated, were you able to get an answer on if goods will be sold at The Republik live (or any of the overseas lives)?

I was eyeing the YELLOW towel and T-Shirt, but the towel's sold out online now....
I'm hoping they'll go up on the international store soon....

Still a little disappointed that the Hawaii dates aren't listed on the shirt....Well, Hawaii's always been a sort of outlier compared to the rest of the stops. Which lead me to believe, more like hope, there'll be a Hawaii-limited design (unlikely, though).... :hmmm:

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:If we register for the package, is it binding? Like a contract, I mean?
I've been wondering (more like worrying...w) for a while now that they might not accept a form of payment I have....Personally, I've been a little too wary of credit cards for some time now, so I've tried to stick to as few methods of payment as possible. w
It's good to know that their accepting checks and debit cards in addition to cc's this time around.

Also, slightly unrelated, were you able to get an answer on if goods will be sold at The Republik live (or any of the overseas lives)?

I was eyeing the YELLOW towel and T-Shirt, but the towel's sold out online now....
I'm hoping they'll go up on the international store soon....

•By "registering," you mean paying for the package? Then yes. For cancellation and refunds, they originally said they'd refund up to 50% if you cancel within 30 days up to the events. After that, there would be no refunds. But, as they've been super slow about sending out invoices, they would have to extend it a bit since the events are now less than a month away. I can ask what the new deadline is.

•In your e-mail, please let me know exactly what kind of payment you wish to use and I'll ask HIS if they'll allow it.

•I don't think I was ever asked to ask about the goods? lol. Either way, I doubt HIS would know the answer. If it's like their world tour last year, I doubt they'll bring goods like the towels over; they might just have things like shirts and a few other of the small items like pins. The goods probably won't be available on the international store until the tour is over in mid-June.

Also, please be more punctual with replying from now on! I can't help you out if you keep being slow about replying back.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the quick reply! (^_^; )
I'm really sorry about the late replies....Sorry
Seriously, I'm not usually like this...! w
I've just been busy with other things recently.... d\\\\'oh

Ah, maybe it was someone else who asked about the goods for overseas lives....
I could've sworn I saw a message or maybe a tweet asking the SCANDAL staff about it.  Ah well, I figured the new goods would take a while to appear on the international store. It was like that for the PW goods, if I recall correctly. I just have to hope the online shop get more stock in....

Last edited by MICHIO87 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stamp)

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys, as the 29th is coming up, I was wondering if there was any news regarding the invoices.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

HIS has told me that they're finally going to send out the invoices starting later today, so keep an eye out for them!

The new deadline to pay will be next Monday, May 2nd at 6 pm PDT. The forms of payment accepted will be credit card, check, and cash (only if you can pay in person at any US HIS branch).

Back to top Go down
SabreLilly

SabreLilly

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is SCANDAL doing two performances that weekend? I saw in a comment on their Facebook page that they were, but I couldn't find any other evidence to this.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SabreLilly wrote:Is SCANDAL doing two performances that weekend? I saw in a comment on their Facebook page that they were, but I couldn't find any other evidence to this.

The Ekiden and the live house show on Monday at THE REPUBLIK, 2 performances

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
SabreLilly

SabreLilly

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:The Ekiden and the live house show on Monday at THE REPUBLIK, 2 performances
Good to know. Thanks

Back to top Go down
kiddowntheblock

kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got my invoice in my email. Thanks for organizing everything.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I got my invoice and just paid over the phone, spoke with the person that was organizing everything and he was very cool! Thanks for setting everything up!  Nice

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
About Ekiden, I'm am using the Japan package tour, we were asked if we had our own teams or if we would like to have HIS arrange to help form a team.

Japan tour customers have to wait till May the 13th for info on our flights/hotel/ekiden teams!

I'm guessing HIS is consolidating all the people together right till the last minute.

So have to just wait and see.....

Back to top Go down
chiguirex

chiguirex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nothing for me yet, yay

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 4 17916553778_0be373d3f7_q
Back to top Go down

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:HIS has told me that they're finally going to send out the invoices starting later today, so keep an eye out for them!

The new deadline to pay will be next Monday, May 2nd at 6 pm PDT. The forms of payment accepted will be credit card, check, and cash (only if you can pay in person at any US HIS branch).
Received and paid. Thanks for organising and looking forwards to seeing everyone there. Will have to somehow arrange something in regards to actually meeting everyone.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kFDzero wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:HIS has told me that they're finally going to send out the invoices starting later today, so keep an eye out for them!

Received and paid. Thanks for organising and looking forwards to seeing everyone there. Will have to somehow arrange something in regards to actually meeting everyone.

We will definitely all be there for the show but its going to be a pain in the ass to go somewhere together since we will be so many people! Last time we tried that it was hell! Last time we hung out right next to the venue at the beach for several hours before they opened it up so im assuming it will be similar this time just that we will be near the Shell so we will definitely meet everyone there hopefully we get to hang out and if you do stick around and want to hang out after the concert just make sure you stick to a group as we will most likely will be splitting up as we have way more people this time!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.