Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

On 3/20 (Sun.) from 22:00, SCANDAL will navigate the radio program「DISCOVERING THE SCANDAL GENERATION」.

The four members of SCANDAL, a girl band who is active domestically and internationally and is celebrating their tenth year this year, will be navigating.

J-WAVE SELECTION - DISCOVERING THE SCANDAL GENERATION Dz7DsEL

「Love」「Money」「Troubles」... What exactly are the true intentions of girls in their twenties...
This is a 54 minute program where the four members, who are in the same generation and have been working together since their teens, converse while hearing what people think of the girls.

On as a guest is actress Erika Toda-san, who is close with the members.
J-WAVE SELECTION - DISCOVERING THE SCANDAL GENERATION FABDF7a
How does Toda-san, who is in the same generation as SCANDAL, feel about being in her twenties? Look forward to the fun, slightly serious girl talk!

http://www.j-wave.co.jp/original/jwaveplus/

Erika Toda: 「I want to stand on the Budokan stage!」 Eager to co-star with SCANDAL

Actress Erika Toda and the four-piece girl band SCANDAL recently co-starred together for J-WAVE's 「DISCOVERING」 program. This came to materialize due to Toda and vocalist HARUNA's friendship. Toda, who regularly listens to the band's music, is eager to hold a live together, saying, 「I want to stand on the Budokan stage together」.

After taping the program, Toda raved to Sponichi about the four members: 「Their performances are so much fun. Being in the same generation, they've really motivated me」. In connection to the joint live, she said in earnest, 「Since I can't play an instrument, I would sing or be in a chorus. I want to be introduced to where HARUNA goes for voice training」.

When drummer RINA proposed, 「If we were to make a music video together, there would be a possibility to perform together」, Toda spiritedly said, 「I want to do a MV; I'll help with the lyrics and music」.

The program will air on the 20th from 10 pm.

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2016/03/19/kiji/K20160319012240200.html

#front-page

J-WAVE SELECTION - DISCOVERING THE SCANDAL GENERATION 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.