You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」
Posted Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL makes an appearance in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 (around the 2:51 mark):

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 40YLI3m

#front-page

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」
Posted Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Is that Mr.Kazumasa Oda at 3:04?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:26 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cool song, might have to check them out Happy

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:48 am

goto

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
gonna check the full song,
dat mami melons tho~ Onion Love

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 Op620s10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:04 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I can't believe you just said that... .mad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

goto wrote:dat mami melons tho~ Onion Love

Wow. How could you possibly think that saying that would be appropriate? You need to check the rules again.

01. Respect SCANDAL as a band and especially the band members. Comments of an inappropriate nature will not be tolerated. Any post disrespecting them will be given immediate warning or an immediate ban, depending on what was done.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1-general-forum-rules

Before you comment again on anything regarding them, you need to think first if what you want to say would be something you'd feel comfortable saying to your mother, or to band in person. If not, don't bother saying it.

Consider this your first and only warning. :/

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Rift

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
Song sounds too much like "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift for me, not large portions, but enough.

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 9zr3EYo
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:13 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If I were just someone who watched the video initially without knowing Scandal is in there, I would definitely lose it! I really like it how Mami extends her arms out, looks really cool for some reason.

Tomomi and Rina are so cute here, especially Tomomi. LOVE

Haruna's being Haru!  .clap.

Thanks for the gif. Lol, To be honest, it's getting kind of tedious to replay from 2:49 over and over again.

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Not a fan of these kinds of music videos but Scandal part was really joyful to watch.  I love Tomomi growl face and Mami looks cool just spreading her arms out like that like... "Here I am"
Ah... Purple haired Rina (^ω^)

@Rift
Yeah,  I thought the same thing,  at least it sounds like something that'll play during a baseball game.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:11 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..they look excited for the MV, the girls look lively, i don't know but i'm having this image of Mami donning a red velvet cape ala Dracula with her antics.. Understood!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:26 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh! Now that I look at it again, I really like Mami's outfit, gray shirt with the black pants and suspenders. Super cool!

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:55 am

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
goto wrote:dat mami melons tho~ Onion Love

Wow. How could you possibly think that saying that would be appropriate? You need to check the rules again.

01. Respect SCANDAL as a band and especially the band members. Comments of an inappropriate nature will not be tolerated. Any post disrespecting them will be given immediate warning or an immediate ban, depending on what was done.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1-general-forum-rules

Before you comment again on anything regarding them, you need to think first if what you want to say would be something you'd feel comfortable saying to your mother, or to band in person. If not, don't bother saying it.

Consider this your first and only warning. :/

Aren't You overreacting a little?
I would be perfectly comfortable to say something along those lines to Mami in person (although I would be a little more elusive - something like "Somebody drank a lot of milk lately or what?" Tongue).
Now explanations - Mami is not the best equipped in chest department, and in those snip of video she overly exaggerated her bust. One of my girlfriends long time ago was doing the same - she could do D from her A+, but it took considerable effort - most likely Mami did the same - and it is not something You do without a reason (fun/prank in this case, I think), neh? So I think (as old, sarcastic prick Tongue) that we got reaction that Mami wanted. Correct me if I am wrong Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
PPPeter wrote:Aren't You overreacting a little?
I would be perfectly comfortable to say something along those lines to Mami in person (although I would be a little more elusive - something like "Somebody drank a lot of milk lately or what?" Tongue).
Now explanations - Mami is not the best equipped in chest department, and in those snip of video she overly exaggerated her bust. One of my girlfriends long time ago was doing the same - she could do D from her A+, but it took considerable effort - most likely Mami did the same - and it is not something You do without a reason (fun/prank in this case, I think), neh? So I think (as old, sarcastic prick Tongue) that we got reaction that Mami wanted. Correct me if I am wrong Tongue

*facepalm* The comment is inappropriate no matter how you look at it. I don't know what society you're in, but it's normally considered disrespectful to comment about a woman's figure. Even as friends, I don't think I'd be saying something like that unless I was flirting, and therefore it would still be deemed inappropriate, so much less appropriate with someone you don't know personally.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 am

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@mio_akiyama - I always find it funny how people going all high and mighty about respect are at the same time able to throw poorly masked insult at others. Read Your post again and tell me if I am wrong. And that is all I will tell about it, because it is not on topic.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

...Really? No, I am not overreacting. I too find it strange and a bit sad that you think there's nothing wrong, and that you say would actually joke about that to her face. Being a girl myself, something that you and goto are both NOT, I would absolutely NOT want anything to be said to me in person like what you two said. I'm sure that holds true for almost every other girl as well. To comment on and basically joke about a girl's body (or anyone's body, really) like that is wrong, disrespectful, flat-out creepy, and bordering on harassment. You guys need to understand that. :/

Also, your comment to mio_akiyama...really? He wasn't insulting you; he was rightfully calling you out on what you said.

I'm also issuing you your first and only warning.

Anyway.

I will not tolerate any further discussion in this thread about this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PPPeter wrote:
Aren't You overreacting a little?

There are several things wrong here regarding your reply and I will talk about them in hopes that you and any other person reading this will be able to understand why its wrong. 

If you would approach a girl that you've barely met in person before and you know very little of and you would just flat out comment on their chest size, you definitely need to re-evaluate your values and reconsider that what you might consider "funny" is actually flat out disrespectful and creepy. 

You actually believe MAMI would go out of her way to "show off" or purposely "overly exaggerate" her breast size for 4 seconds on their senpai's music video? How often have you seen this behaviour on MAMI or any of the SCANDAL members? I've never seen any other pictures that would indicate this would be something common from them.

I will tell you after reading your post, you are unmistakenly wrong.

Like its listed above, no more discussion on this matter but you are free to PM me if needed.

SCANDAL in TRICERATOPS's MV for 「Shout!」 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:31 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
So who is going to get together and recreate this? What?

Also I was looking through their instagram and noticed that they had a short video on there from back in december and they had on the same outfits, must have been when they shot this.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
graftenberg wrote:So who is going to get together and recreate this? What?

Also I was looking through their instagram and noticed that they had a short video on there from back in december and they had on the same outfits, must have been when they shot this.

You can tell, based on the girls hairstyles/colours that it must have been a while ago Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.