You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
flyingwill wrote:You can clearly see in the numerous videos that they are having so much fun on this tour, especially Tomomi. I hadn't seen her so radiant in a while, which is great given how she seemed to not enjoy the previous world tour that much.
I totally agree, and anyone who thought they lost any edge because they explored some poppier sounds on Yellow needs to dropkick those ideas!  The concert footage definitely  has the ROCK in J-Rock.
I'm also loving the t-shirts they're wearing: Bauhaus, Lollapalooza, The Who, Mudhoney, Chicago, to name a few.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Yes, you are right. I believed that they lost some of the edge and I was utterly wrong. Seeing them live in Vienna proved me that they obviously have the rock 'n' roll edge. And I love it. Happy

I also like the t-shirt collection they show. They are really testing our knowledge of music here. I also noticed Bauhaus and Toy Dolls...

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Vienna
Posted Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:03 am

gasper_Touhou

Caless Student
Caless Student
Beyond the sensor also released a video from Vienna's show.

facebook.com/BeyondTheSensor/videos/193484427740094/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 am

~kyu~

~kyu~

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haikezeh wrote:
~kyu~ wrote:The day after, I met Scandal by chance near Sagrada Familia! They let me take some pictures with them    LOVE
After that, I saw another fan asking them! 
@~kyu~ AAHHH so lucky!! at what time were they there?
Near 5pm  Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 MhtbIXl

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ O2 Academy Islington, London, England:

Spoiler:

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Scandal London show
Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:20 am

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

The London show was so amazing
The high touch event went by so quickly, I gave Rina a print of some fan art I made (here it is here https://www.instagram.com/p/BKxEA5JgZTv/)
I managed to get about 3rd row in, in-between Haruna & Mami (Tall people to the front/left of me so I didn't get to see Tomomi much ^^;
We as the crowd gave it our all & SCANDAL could see this & gave it their all too (Their reactions to the Pizza party balloons was so funny ^^)
As my first SCANDAL show it did not disappoint at all, I hope they come back again soon ^o^ 

Here's my photos from the show ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153885744197918.1073741978.709747917&type=1&l=53925f1498

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:31 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Scandal tour bus arrived in London 02 Academy, I think the crowd in London was a little too big so there wasn't much of a greeting from them, they just wave before going in to the venue.

Great show, the process was lining up was badly organised, a few scuffles among the crowd.

Some of us fans organised a fan signed ukulele to give to the girls.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKveiyOACjg/

Yeah some fans prepared Pizza shaped balloons, it was passed to Tomomi, Mami and Rina, sadly two balloons were taken by fans so Haruna didn't get one. (I assume the fans thought it was thrown in to the crowd by the concert and took it for souvenir) Sad 

Right at the end a group of us did a little after concert cheering, but then we were kicked out by security haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPZtakK1klM

I have many photos/videos to process, so check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4aQSBOZC3k

Great seeing some new SH members too!

Youtube Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBi256Mk5L9LYeyWHUdQir1_cvtQULezR

(2D videos are up)
.clap.

Last edited by wildthing on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added playlist.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@wildthing

Thanks for posting, I had already found the videos on Youtube Happy
Wish I could have been there but my wife said I saw them last year so I had no reason to go again Sad

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 am

Shinsakuto

Shinsakuto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Time to go, cya tonight people !

When Scandal tells you "Hello world", the world has to say "Hello Scandal".
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Pebble

Pebble

Caless Student
Caless Student
Fantastic concert! It was my daughter and her friend's first rock concert and what a one to attend. Goldilocks like, not too big and not too small. Sound was great apart from a couple places, but this added to the show's rawness. I was probably 5 / 6 rows back and being tall helped. Poor guy in front of me, had to jump to get a good view.

I was the one sketching. Originally, I was hoping to do more in yellow pen, but the colour got lost in the dark. Link to my instagram video of the sketch book.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKxT6VBjIAB/

This is the first time I have seen the band, and looking to go again. Very impressed with Haruna engaging with the crowd. Only another year to wait, I guess..........

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:20 pm

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:

Right at the end a group of us did a little after concert cheering, but then we were kicked out by security haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPZtakK1klM
I was one of the people in your video ^_^v

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:04 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, yesterday's show was just insane.
It was way loader than before (I think, but that could be due to the fact I was right in front of the speaker), but crowd was fierce.
Especially Mami looked like she was having the time of her life. She was way more energetic than in vienna or the german shows.

Please tell me someone recorded her little speech. She did it so carefree, almost like it was nothing. Her pronunciation was perfect .wow.

HELLO WORLD Tour
April 30th, 2015 - Weststadthalle, Essen, Germany
YELLOW in EUROPE Tour
September 13, 2016 - Luxor, Cologne, Germany
September 14, 2016 - Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany
September 17, 2016 - Szene, Vienna, Austria
September 24, 2016 - o2 Academy Islington, London, United Kingdom
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:35 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
London Speech, (missed first bit of Mami's)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:52 pm

penguin

penguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone!

I'm UK based, been lurking for a couple of years, couldn't go to London last year... went this year! :D

Wanted to say thanks to this forum and especially 'thoseguiltyeyes' translation work for helping me follow Scandal so closely, probably wouldn't have ever got round to getting to a live show without having such a trusted source of information to keep an eye on! 

What's pushed me to start an account today also is to say hi wildthing your videos are awesome, ive had your channel in a tab all day awaiting clips!!
So glad you got Tomo's bit of speech about wanting to come back every year that was literally my favourite moment of the night.
Did you record much of the Jam in the encore? If so can't wait to see it again from your angle.

Hope everyone who was there last night had as much fun as I did Happy

Also I didn't realise the balloons was a fan idea! That's so awesome! Really appreciate their reactions now I fully know what was happening!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Shirotaku

Shirotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:London Speech, (missed first bit of Mami's)

OMG! 
They all talked in during the London Concert.
I went to the Barcelona concert and Haruna did most of the talking.
Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:52 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
penguin wrote:
Did you record much of the Jam in the encore? If so can't wait to see it again from your angle.

Yes I have loads of Videos still uploading, sorry internet speed is slooooooow in the UK so taking a while to upload. The HD vidoes will be number 2-13. (I'll rename them once they are up and completed, I haven't had time to update the description as yet)

More to follow, please wait Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 DtoXALi

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE finale @ La Machine, Paris, France:

Spoiler:

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Paris got lucky. They had Onegai Navigation and Rainy as well. Happy

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Shinsakuto

Shinsakuto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Gaki-san2001 wrote:Paris got lucky. They had Onegai Navigation and Rainy as well. Happy

When I left home, I was told "So bad it's going to rain"
My answer : "YEAHHHHHHHH"

Whatever, the concert was awesome; currently creating a gif about something I can't stop laughing.

EDIT : Here's the gif ^^
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 13 383919Haruna

When Scandal tells you "Hello world", the world has to say "Hello Scandal".
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 am

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student

What did Mami say on the first bit? :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 am

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

arudoin wrote:

What did Mami say on the first bit? :D

She told us how they spend their day before the London show, going to Soho, shopping (She proudly showed the shirt she bought) and having japanese food. The clip starts with her saying how yummy it was

HELLO WORLD Tour
April 30th, 2015 - Weststadthalle, Essen, Germany
YELLOW in EUROPE Tour
September 13, 2016 - Luxor, Cologne, Germany
September 14, 2016 - Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany
September 17, 2016 - Szene, Vienna, Austria
September 24, 2016 - o2 Academy Islington, London, United Kingdom
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Speaking of London's Pizza Party, we should probably also share this video by wildthing here:

The Pizza Balloons were organized by our member jayelldavid, btw Happy Awesome job!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My experience at the London concert:
I came around 16:00h which still was rather late, the VIP line in front of me was rather large, at first there wasn't even space in the barriers they had set up. It seemed like a 3rd or 4th row position at best. Once we were let in (30 minutes or so late) the line for the hi-touch formed and it was the longest of all the concerts I have been to. At some points of the day I was thinking maybe it would have been better to choose a different city with less people but those doubts would soon be completely gone.

For the hi-touch I gave Rina an envelope with 5 photoshopped photo prints, I told her it's one for each member and one for the whole band. (One picture of Haruna sitting under the sorting hat in Hogwarts, one with Haruna setting Mamis food on fire with Harry Potters magic wand, one of Rina having her own gallery replace whatever is in the Van Gogh museum, one where everyone in one of the pictures from Mexico last year is Tomomi and for the whole band a picture of Yellow where they sit on the bench with a note saying "Thank you for another great EU tour", except the background has been turned to red and the "YELLOW" text changed to "RED".) I have updated both censored and uncensored galleries I have posted here.

For Haruna I bought some things I think she will like a lot. I went to Kings Cross station and into the Harry Potter fanstore Platform 9 3/4. There I bought:
-Harry Potters magic wand replica in Ollivanders box (I wish I knew who her favorite character was, they offer wands of many different ones but Harry Potter is a safe choice)
-Plush key chain of Hedwig the owl
-Golden snitch key chain
-Round key chain of Hogwarts sigil
-Round key chain of Gryffindor sigil (I don't know if this is her favorite house but it's the safest choice)

The vip line being long it was already pushing it to say what it was (staff were tapping me on the shoulder to move along) so there was no time for them to look at anything. I just gave her the bag and told her it's Harry Potters magic wand and some keychains.

Once I was through the hi touch we were told to stand in rows in front of the stage. There were many rows in front of me but they left the sides open so I went to Tomomis side. I ended up in the second row directly in front of her and my view was excellent.

When they started playing I was very surprised at the sound of the venue. I have two ratings for it:
1. Without earprotection : way too loud and very harsh sounding.
2. With earprotection (made specifically for listening to loud music): One of the best sounding concerts of my life.
Obviously I had earprotection so it was incredible. The balance between instruments and vocals was just perfect, the bass was super punchy and clear (I also stood close to the speaker which helps) and for the first time ever I could listen to "Stamp!" live the way I like it, with me being able to feel the bass physically. The only song that suffered from this strong bass was chiisana honoo. Everything else worked brilliantly, the jam session was also the best sounding. By the time they played "Image" it was clear that this concert is the winner for me in this tour. It was the perfect (personal) tour finale. The MC was also the best and I loved how Mami talked so effortless in english. The pizza balloons were such a cool idea. Picking two songs I liked the most is hard because they were all outstanding, one of them would be "Stamp!", the other I can't really choose.

I met multiple people I knew again, sadly I could only talk to them after the concert because I didn't want to cut in line.

After the concert SCANDAL came out pretty early. They were far away but we waved to them and they waved back.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Heya SH, will post my impression on Paris when I am back to Canada. Writing on my mobile is annoying, connection is not reliable. 

just few words, France fans are great, Haruna was so happy that i could not stop smiling ☺... 

And as you guys mention, they played Rainy... Subarachi..i also was in the morning.. Its raining and prayed please play Rainy..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:57 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Zaraki11
As soon as it starter to pour on our heads yesterday I told my newly acquired friend in queue "We WILL have rainy today" . And boy, we had it Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.