You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Verification with SMS is only necessary to open an account or they do it each time you buy a ticket?

How to Buy Tickets for SCANDAL Concerts in Japan - Page 2 Alairas3
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Gaki-san2001 wrote:Verification with SMS is only necessary to open an account or they do it each time you buy a ticket?

At the moment, it seems to be SMS or missed voice call to setup account or login to app like cloak. Also highly likely one mobile number to one account only.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL TOUR 2019 “Fuzzy Summer Mood”

There will be photo ID checks.

For Mania at least, there will be an option of having electronic tickets, this make sense for people who are travelling along with the tour and may not able able to go home for their next tickets. But you loose out on having the Mania printed tickets.

Assuming they stick with eplus, you will need to be able to install the app from Google Play or Apple store and be able to login and click the email link they send once the ticket is issued.

It has been mentioned they will use "スマチケ" Smartphone ticket, which is branded by eplus and is now confirmed. It seems they are trying to encourage people to use the e-tickets as they have increase the charges of having paper tickets posted.

Last edited by wildthing on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The latest "Fuzzy Summer Mood" tour.

1. Mania lottery a verified with Japanese mobile number SMS e-plus account is a requirement.

Also the e-tickets can not be transferred to multiple users, they want to ensure no resell/ the purchaser takes their friends along for ID check at the same time.

Good luck all.

2. Club Scandal tickets now also require SMS verified eplus accounts

3. Official website lottery require SMS verified eplus accounts.

Last edited by wildthing on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
For the part about the purchaser bringing friends, is there a limit to how many one person can bring? Not specifically for Mania/Club Scandal members, but even just general sales (provided that they print names on those too)

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
shunyi wrote:For the part about the purchaser bringing friends, is there a limit to how many one person can bring? Not specifically for Mania/Club Scandal members, but even just general sales (provided that they print names on those too)

For non-MANIA shows (an example of a MANIA tour is the four-date tour starting next week), it has always been a maximum of four tickets, if I remember correctly.

How to Buy Tickets for SCANDAL Concerts in Japan - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mania/Club/CD lottery all have restriction of a total of 4 tickets.

Latest single Masterpiece/Mabataki included lottery code for the Fuzzy Summer Mood, but a SMS verified eplus account with be necessary.

Back to top Go down

jamieallover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi all! I am a huge scandal fan (just like all of you are)! 

I am travelling to Tokyo with my family in June, and will be in Tokyo on the 15th of June, where they having a concert at Yokohama Bay Hall. Does anybody know where I can get the tickets for this concert? Or is anybody here going to the concert/ have some Japanese friends going to the concert?

I'm asking this because of their new policy where they would check the IDs of the person who purchased the ticket. I have been to their shows in Morioka and Sapporo for their Honey tour, and purchased my tickets through japanconcerttickets. However, I am afraid that I would be wasting my money, time, and face a whole load of disappointment if I purchase the concert tickets from there, and am unable to attend it.

If anyone is willing to have somebody tag along with them (of course, I'm willing to pay the full ticket price + whatever premiums you will charge for it), or have any alternative solutions to my problem, please help a fellow fan out!! ><

Thank you all!

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jamieallover wrote: If anyone is willing to have somebody tag along with them (of course, I'm willing to pay the full ticket price + whatever premiums you will charge for it), or have any alternative solutions to my problem, please help a fellow fan out!! ><

Thank you all!

Afraid you have left it a bit late there is only the early/general release date left, for some of us Yokohama was one of the harder tickets to get, I failed Mania, but got a ticket during Club Scandal round.

i.e. you need to find someone who can get you tickets and will go along with you, it seems that the ticket listing (eplus) is explicit about ID check.

Pia started using "cloak" service from April 18th 2019, i.e. you need a Japanese mobile number.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Latest from Scandal LINE account on general release tickets, still requires SMS verified eplus account, still require ID check, paper tickets from convenience store only issued 3 days before live.

Back to top Go down
kokolily

kokolily

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:Latest from Scandal LINE account on general release tickets, still requires SMS verified eplus account, still require ID check, paper tickets from convenience store only issued 3 days before live.
for ticket bought from convenience store, can i ask someone who live in japan to buy the ticket for me with my name on it? and that person can only collect the ticket from convenience store 3 days before concert?

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
kokolily wrote:
wildthing wrote:Latest from Scandal LINE account on general release tickets, still requires SMS verified eplus account, still require ID check, paper tickets from convenience store only issued 3 days before live.
for ticket bought from convenience store, can i ask someone who live in japan to buy the ticket for me with my name on it? and that person can only collect the ticket from convenience store 3 days before concert?

Unless you have an eplus account and lend to your friend to help you buy, you can't buy for someone else as it will have the account holder's name, or if you friend goes along for ID check/entry.

Back to top Go down
kokolily

kokolily

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wildthing wrote:
kokolily wrote:

Unless you have an eplus account and lend to your friend to help you buy, you can't buy for someone else as it will have the account holder's name, or if you friend goes along for ID check/entry.
Wow..why are they so strict...if it is like this, i won't be able to attend the concert 😭 Do you kbow how to fibd someone who happen to buy extra ticket for the show? As i cannot search through twitter. Maybe need to search in japanese

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

I understand the ethos that a gig for a local band in Japan is meant for the locals (try getting tix to shows other than SCANDAL - you get to see variations of difficulty/ease in acquiring them). I remembered @wildthing had mentioned that Eisuke (SCANDAL's manager) had once asked the fans on soc media (IIRC) if they like the new system of buying tickets - which I think could have had a positive response as the new system only negatively affects scalpers, which in the past is used by non-Japanese fans to get tix for good seats (the only time I bought em kosher by myself at a general sale at a konbini I got tix at the last row on the topmost floor of the hall). And don't get me started about what the general sales can potentially be like with the rising number of Japanese fans already in MANIA.

I agree that we shouldn't help scalpers rip SCANDAL off but I do wish they have a way for overseas fans to get tickets legally and at the same time fairly for local fans (eg a 10% quota for overseas fans perhaps, first come first served). It is also interesting that eplus has an English language FB page promoting gigs of Japanese bands in English, and yet when you go the ticket link the chances of getting the tix is worse than that of hell freezing over. Just to add, the English eplus site has tix for Western acts which I can watch in my own backyard. https://ib.eplus.jp/index.php

Back on topic - it does feel that the answer to "how to buy tickets for SCANDAL Concerts in Japan" is to have a SCANDAL fan who is a friend/family living in Japan these days.

Or... catch them at a festival where you can buy tix from overseas. eplus' international site sells tickets for this year's SUMMER SONIC for both Tokyo and Osaka - you can buy tickets to the Osaka date that has SCANDAL performing (18 Aug, Sun).

Link: https://ib.eplus.jp/index.php?dispatch=tour_group.view&id=107

@wildthing - you seem to be mates with the band's management. Try putting a word to them of our plight? As they say, don't ask, don't get. lol

Grin

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
If I remember correctly LiSA reserved a portion of the tickets of her concert in Budokan (2017?) selling to overseas fans in Hong Kong via Sony's regional office here. Not sure that was a one off or not going to do it again. But that is a good reference.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The other reasons for "cloak" "スマチケ" e-tickets recently is if a fan can't make it to a live etc, it can be resold (for a small fee) and released back in to the system.

Also there had been cases recently were Mania tickets were only shipped a few days before the live. But many fans like the paper ticket as a momentum.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
RE: SMS for ticket box office registration.

About Japan SIM cards, from 2006 the law "携帯電話不正利用防止法" (Improper use of mobile number prevention) if you get a SIM illegally you can be fined up to¥500,000, if its trade related 2 years in jail / ¥3,000.000 fine.

So do it properly or you or a "friend" might get in trouble. Basically unless you live in Japan, it will be impossible to get a regular mobile phone contract.

The only tourist plan I know of is if you get a Softbank Prepaid mobile phone package which come with Voice and SMS package service (usually from the airport), most other Japanese prepaid sims are for mobile data only.

I have not verified this, but I suspect one mobile number is only allow valid to register for one ticket office account, i.e. eplus/pia/lawson etc.

Back to top Go down

jamieallover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello! I've posted here a few times already, sorry for spamming this chat. I will be in Japan during their fuzzy summer mood tour in Nagoya, and was wondering if anybody is going as well and would accommodate one extra Scandal lover to go with them? I will pay full price for the ticket and any other fees that you'd charge (not exhorbitant though 😅) Please let me know as I think that Scandal isn't to my country any time soon and I'd really like to see them live :-(

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
jamieallover wrote:Hello! I've posted here a few times already, sorry for spamming this chat. I will be in Japan during their fuzzy summer mood tour in Nagoya, and was wondering if anybody is going as well and would accommodate one extra Scandal lover to go with them? I will pay full price for the ticket and any other fees that you'd charge (not exhorbitant though 😅) Please let me know as I think that Scandal isn't to my country any time soon and I'd really like to see them live :-(

SH members actively discussing Japan trips to see SCANDAL live has dwindled considerably for 4-5 years now. Please don't be disheartened if you don't get much of a response on the forum currently. Of course, fans these days use soc media eg FB for queries like yours - so, you may try SH's own FB or any other SCANDAL fan FB page.

Good luck!

Back to the topic at hand. I found this deputising company that can get gig tickets in Japan the usual way before the smart/e-ticket system became common place as it is now. They have a section that includes this new anti-scalping system, and is all for it (I took this with a pinch of salt when I read it though), and the method for getting this deputising company to buy the ticket for the requesting customer includes buying a mobile phone. I'd stay away from this method with a barge pole, personally. So, I won't be placing the website's URL here, lest someone will blame me when bad stuff happens.

Grin

So, it's back to my original comment - have friends in Japan who are already fans if you wanna see SCANDAL in Japan. If you do see pics of non-local/non-residents at this tour in soc med, more often than not, it'll be their Japanese friends helping out.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
At Nagoya venue now no sign of any ticket sales yesterday nor anything at the box office now to say if they have any ticket or not. Will update if any info.

jamieallover wrote:Hello! I've posted here a few times already, sorry for spamming this chat. I will be in Japan during their fuzzy summer mood tour in Nagoya, and was wondering if anybody is going as well and would accommodate one extra Scandal lover to go with them? I will pay full price for the ticket and any other fees that you'd charge (not exhorbitant though 😅) Please let me know as I think that Scandal isn't to my country any time soon and I'd really like to see them live :-(

I suggest you ask way in advance as fans will most probably have gotten Mania or Club Scandal tickets, i.e. unlikely they will have a spare unless their friend can't attend etc.

Also due to ID check and if its free standing fans can't wait to accompany ID check with you as they will forfeit their earlier Mania/Club Scandal spot.

kudo_maharizu wrote:
They have a section that includes this new anti-scalping system, and is all for it (I took this with a pinch of salt when I read it though), and the method for getting this deputising company to buy the ticket for the requesting customer includes buying a mobile phone. I'd stay away from this method with a barge pole, personally. So, I won't be placing the website's URL here, lest someone will blame me when bad stuff happens.

Mobile phone line ownership is not to be taken lightly, lots of legal restrictions.
You will need to give out your passport and other personal details to register.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:At Nagoya venue now no sign of any ticket sales yesterday nor anything at the box office now to say if they have any ticket or not. Will update if any info.

But today's show is sold out, which means that the venue will almost certainly NOT have any tickets available to purchase.

Also, please do not keep double posting--triple posting, even! Edit your first post if you wish to add more. You can easily multi-quote several people in one post by clicking on those "multi-quote" buttons on every post and then clicking on the "Reply to thread" button at top or bottom of the page.

How to Buy Tickets for SCANDAL Concerts in Japan - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
ImageDreadlock

ImageDreadlock

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey People,

Just wanted to give a little heads up about names on tickets.    Don't freak out if you don't see your name printed on your ticket.   It is most likely printed using Katakana characters.

Last night I got my ticket printed at a Loppi machine at Lawsons.   Got back to my airbnb and couldn't see my name printed on the ticket.   After a restless night I went back to the same Lawsons and a member of the Combini staff looked at my ticket, disappeared into a back room for a minute and then came back and pronounced my name (with a Japanese accent)  pointing to the Katakana characters enscribed on the bottom left side of the ticket.

What a major relief.   So don't despair, they should be written there as mine were.

Peace,
ImageDreadlock

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
ImageDreadlock wrote:Hey People,

Just wanted to give a little heads up about names on tickets.    Don't freak out if you don't see your name printed on your ticket.   It is most likely printed using Katakana characters.

Last night I got my ticket printed at a Loppi machine at Lawsons.   Got back to my airbnb and couldn't see my name printed on the ticket.   After a restless night I went back to the same Lawsons and a member of the Combini staff looked at my ticket, disappeared into a back room for a minute and then came back and pronounced my name (with a Japanese accent)  pointing to the Katakana characters enscribed on the bottom left side of the ticket.

What a major relief.   So don't despair, they should be written there as mine were.

Peace,
ImageDreadlock

I’ve bought SCANDAL gig tix using a LOPPI machine just the one time (when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth). Name on the ticket notwithstanding, is it still the same method as it used to be, or are there any new things you need to do now when buying at Lawson. I’ve been given the impression that the same issue regarding having a Japanese mobile number is a prerequisite when buying a ticket currently, even at a LOPPI machine.

Any info will be great - for future reference.

Back to top Go down
ImageDreadlock

ImageDreadlock

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
I’ve bought SCANDAL gig tix using a LOPPI machine just the one time (when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth). Name on the ticket notwithstanding, is it still the same method as it used to be, or are there any new things you need to do now when buying at Lawson. I’ve been given the impression that the same issue regarding having a Japanese mobile number is a prerequisite when buying a ticket currently, even at a LOPPI machine.

Any info will be great - for future reference.

I got my tickets through a ticket service and merely had them printed at Lawsons.    Pretty sure you would  need a  Japanese mobile phone number if you were to buy them yourself,  but not having done it myself I cannot be sure of the whole process.

(So dinosaurs existed in this area within the last decade - freaky)

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
ImageDreadlock wrote:

I got my tickets through a ticket service and merely had them printed at Lawsons.    Pretty sure you would  need a  Japanese mobile phone number if you were to buy them yourself,  but not having done it myself I cannot be sure of the whole process.

(So dinosaurs existed in this area within the last decade - freaky)

Interesting! Not to belabour on a point but could you tell us which ticket service did you use?

It’s currently really bad to get tix when one doesn’t have “friends of friends” to get tix for SCANDAL in Japan these days.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.