Re: Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」
Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:49 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
just saw the video...man that Tomomi and Mami fanservice  scene O.O *fans self*

Last edited by astoriasky on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

"Koisuru Universe" Music Video (Full Version)
Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:12 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:27 am

tri060397

tri060397

Caless Student
Caless Student
the MV is kinda wild  .wtf.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 ZtYZraJ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:36 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Really nice music video! .clap. 

And also finally 16:9 again instead of having letterbox. Is it really the full version though? It seems to fade out at the end.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:Is it really the full version though? It seems to fade out at the end.

It's technically missing the last 30 or so seconds of the song, but it's longer than the teaser at least lol. The *actual* full version of the video (and in HD too) should be out within the next week or two.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:45 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hopefully on YouTube by then. Having to fiddle with a VPN to watch a low quality stream doesn't seem very 2017, haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:53 am

HitenMitsurugi

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
The music is awesome... the MV is an unnecessary double-edge sword...
I will wait a little and just make my jokes. I want to see what they are
planning to do with this. Just call attention? Too risk...

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 R0ELqB
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 am

kiralexdz

kiralexdz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow!  .love.

Tomomi and Mami...  .omg.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 ORGhKNe
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 am

tri060397

tri060397

Caless Student
Caless Student
HitenMitsurugi wrote:The music is awesome... the MV is an unnecessary double-edge sword...
I will wait a little and just make my jokes. I want to see what they are
planning to do with this. Just call attention? Too risk...
somehow i prefer animated MV of this  .shy.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 ZtYZraJ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:02 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

WOW! That was something I never thought I would see in my lifetime. I really admire them for being so brave.

I loved the video. The lighting was nice, loved the outfits, no more phones getting more screen time than the members, and the theme was, well... scandalous. I like this more mature side of SCANDAL. I understand that they are older now and they need to act accordingly.

And while I loved the video, I'm still worried about how some people will take it, especially in Japan. I just hope people will take it with an open mind.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:32 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
O_O

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Uldred wrote:O_O

I understand why this video is getting reactions like this, but please do not express your reactions using only emojis, emoticons, etc....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Uldred wrote:O_O

I understand why this video is getting reactions like this, but please do not express your reactions using only emojis, emoticons, etc....
Sorry, I should have used my words lol. I figured it summed up my thoughts well enough.

Anyways what a m/v, really wasn't expecting something like that! Is the quality on vimeo the highest available atm?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:08 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I knew that the “tumblr aesthetics” (or so I call it) would have arrived in their mv sooner of later, and here it is with all the food, milk and scandalous stuff with cool colours and lights. I like when they try something new, but I feel like it’s a little bit forced even when I look at the lyrics. The kiss and lying down are featured in the lyrics, but the whole food stuff just looks unnecessary like in any other aesthetics mv such as kpop’s ones. 
 Haruna jumping around with a backpack made me smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:11 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This MV surprised me...in a GOOD way. Its so different from their past MV's and the camera work and cinematography are great. I'm loving this "late night out" vibe, and the music is SO much better now in HQ. Those guitar riffs tho. Punkman I love it.

But trust me, this video is innocent compare to other music videos that was made for the Japanese public. I.e FLiP's "coming Out" and Dir en grey " Obscure". I hope not a lot of peeps would become wet noodles over this PV. They made this video cuz they want to, plain and simple. .cool.

Also, Haruna is looking pretty boss, with that black hoodie, rocking out outside after dark.  Rock on

Last edited by Star~world96® on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:14 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Uldred wrote:Is the quality on vimeo the highest available atm?

Yep, it was ripped from the version that's on Gyao! (highest quality is only 360p), and that's the only site the full version is up on right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 am

danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
reilachii wrote:I knew that the “tumblr aesthetics” (or so I call it) would have arrived in their mv sooner of later, and here it is with all the food, milk and scandalous stuff with cool colours and lights. I like when they try something new, but I feel like it’s a little bit forced even when I look at the lyrics. The kiss and lying down are featured in the lyrics, but the whole food stuff just looks unnecessary like in any other aesthetics mv such as kpop’s ones. 
 Haruna jumping around with a backpack made me smile

RINA likes these kind of aesthetics, so I wasn't too surprised lol. I agree that the food was completely unnecessary. It looked a bit gross tbh. Other than that it was okay. They should experiment and record the videos they want to make.

I hope we'll get an interview where they talk about the video. I'm curious to hear what they wanted to achieve with this. And here I thought we would be getting a simple love song...

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Seeing the MV for the first time and thought, "OMG! Did they discovered the fanfics about them??!!" front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 1f602
Still love the video and music though ❤️

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Depart10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 am

Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
Now let's go back and watch this video after seeing the new MV 

I'm so shook  .wtf.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Ruby_s11
1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:26 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Is the video really that controversial? I mean the sexual undertones were kind of there in Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY as well. This is just a bit more mature, and less subtle.

I'm really digging Harunas look in this. Great outfit, nice messy hair. The cinematography for the PV itself is really good, and the lighting and the color grading is beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:25 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
LOL so after a year's wait this is the SCANDAL comeback huh...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Five thumbs up!  Nice one

Hehe that is just my YURI-bias self rating the MV.

Kidding aside, the concept of MV was good, the kissing part is probably unnecessary. The song was catchy. I like it more than their previous singles this pass couple of years except maybe Take Me Out.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ kissing part is not unnecessary if we look at the lyrics

In the darkness that streetlamps make at even intervals
If we meet eyes next time, I'll call your name

...and kiss you

rina and tomomi's scenes also refers to this other part

"It's already this late"
We talked to each other until morning
They're all silly conversations
But it's strangely fun when it's with you

I felt anxious on the way back home
I didn't want to leave you just yet
Guess I'll lie down
And stay in my room all day again
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13953-koisuru-universe-single-lyrics

lyrics doesn't mention any guy, so I appreciate the director's interpretation, but the food shoots still look awkward to me.
someone mentioned taiyou mv, I've rewatched it and I totally forgot that Mami had a bubble gum in that mv too. Mami the queen of gum ahah (the sexual innuendo of rina and her lollipop can't be compared to strawberry cakes, hot dogs and grapes. In this mv it is definitly stronger, which doesn't shock me, but it's a fact)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes this MV is getting a lot of reaction but of course that is what SCANDAL and the Record Company want.
Most fans are mature enough to know it is only fan service like idols have been doing for years and maybe they are cashing in on all those rumours about Mami which I hasten to add are only rumours.

Right in this video we want you to kiss Tomomi....oh how horrible Happy

Personally I love the song and the video.

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:19 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
O M G !!!!!!! tomo and mami k. k, kkk kkkk kisssssssuu
wew.. *faint*~!! hihihi *gigle* hihihi..

front-page - Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 4 70z490W
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.