thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 WYFzJSx
HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 7LV28iD

HARUNA and MAMI will participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 on Sunday, November 26th! The course will begin from Osaka-Jo Koen (Osaka Castle Park). They will be running the full 42 km/26.2 mi marathon course!

HARUNA and MAMI from SCANDAL will be joining FM802 RUNNING CIRCLE 「FUNKY JOGGERZ」 in this year's Osaka Marathon!

https://twitter.com/FUNKYJOGGERZ/status/908979105986514944

#front-page

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I also registered for Osaka marathon but I lost the lottery for participation Sad

Back to top Go down

HARUNA & MAMI @ Osaka Marathon EXPO
Posted Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Melmjpy

HARUNA and MAMI appeared at the Osaka Marathon EXPO today ahead of the Osaka Marathon happening tomorrow!

You can follow them along the course tomorrow by inputting their bib numbers into the tracking site:

http://runners-i.eonet.jp/

HARUNA: P26438
MAMI: P26437

I made a gif that shows exactly what to do:

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 PwrizLG

Or, you can also go to their individual pages and add them by clicking on the red-orange button that says
"ランナーを追加する"

http://runners-i.eonet.jp/runner/detail/26438
http://runners-i.eonet.jp/runner/detail/26437

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 1UDRGkgm

SCANDAL:「HARUNA & MAMI are in Osaka for the Osaka Marathon tomorrow!
They'll be appearing soon at 『FM802 SPECIAL EVENT at Osaka Marathon EXPO』 at a specially set up location at Intex Osaka, the finish line location! They'll also be appearing live on FM802 from 15:25, so don't miss out!」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 82XZ93Hm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 EpFfMyNm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ZVDbtsmm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Melmjpym
HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 StJmmuXm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 HwmPpfwm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 XvK8BbKm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 BTRBspHm

FUNKY JOGGERZ:「We held an FM802 SPECIAL EVENT at the Osaka Marathon EXPO today!
HARUNA and MAMI from SCANDAL made an appearance!
It'll be their first time tackling a full marathon.
Please cheer them on on the route!」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 D1w7st1m HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 GaASabBm

FUNKY JOGGERZ:「Tomorrow's finally the Osaka Marathon
And eyeron from Sonar Pocket
And HARUNA and MAMI from SCANDAL will be joining our team!」

MAMI:「Your support will give us a lot of power - munch munchHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 VVWfmGp

RINA in reply to MAMI:「Even though you're only running I'm really nervous....do your best to stay the courseー! Cheering you guys onー!」

HARUNA:「So excited,,HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 B0W0j2e Cheer us onーー!!!!」

TOMOMI:「Ahーfinally HARU-chan and MAMI-chan will do a full marathon. I too have been fidgety all this time. Cheering for you guysHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 FNVbNW3 Wooー」

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Can I just go there and see them run? That's alright right?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Osakashnaide wrote:Can I just go there and see them run? That's alright right?

Yes, that's fine. Just make sure to be cool and courteous and don't inconvenience them, k? Wink

Back to top Go down
Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Like anyone could. I doubt I would even see the two of them since many people would be participating. And it's not like the two of them would be running on their own and and like nobody should be running alongside them. I have a few hours to think about it though. Kyobashi is just 300 yen away after all.

Back to top Go down
libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Whoa they're doing the full mary! being an avid runner and have completed the full a couple of times i hope that they make it. i didn't see any posts from them that they trained for it.

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down
Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
About that, I think you shoudn't worry. Japanese people have a good physical endurance when it comes to this things.

Back to top Go down

HARUNA & MAMI Complete Osaka Marathon 2017!
Posted Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 NYtZibT

HARUNA and MAMI have successfully completed the Osaka Marathon! Their completion times were 5:47:46 and 6:08:39, respectively.

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 A9dZIQF
HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 0PKTOWM

15 km:

*HARU can be seen towards the bottom center; MAMI can be seen towards the center right.

25 km:

*They're running together and can be seen towards the top left.

35 km:

*HARU can be seen towards the bottom center; MAMI can be seen towards the center right.

Finish:

*HARU = red lane, MAMI = blue lane

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Ue2fFwgm

SCANDAL:「Today's finally the Osaka Marathon! We'll be appearing live on FM802's "SUPERFINE SUNDAY" and then heading to the starting line!」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 YtktSKfm

HARUNA:「Osaka MarathonHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFF We'll do our bestーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Cjpfy6u

MAMI in reply to HARUNA:「My legs are freezing」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 InGzVTom

SCANDAL:「The Osaka Marathon's starting soonHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFF

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 LsUOYQFm

MAMI:「My knees」

TOMOMI in reply to MAMI:「OwwーowwーowwーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 7l05Fds

MAMI:「I want to eat karaage (fried chicken)」

MAMI:「I dropped my knee joints somewhereHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 TNTqmH2

MAMI:「I want to eat gyoza」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Z3823tum HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 N3AuRtqm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 MsFHozfm

FUNKY JOGGERZ:「SCANDAL's HARUNA-san has finished!!」

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 NYtZibTm HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RuUEBclm

FUNKY JOGGERZ:「SCANDAL's MAMI-san has finished!!
+
SCANDAL:「HARUNA & MAMI successfully completed 42.195kmHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 JHbOZ2eHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 6JvgEblHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Q8cljBp
Thank you so much for your supportHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 MlobYUQ BIG LOVE for Osaka itself and its people, as well as FM802HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 YbPEhDW The best stationHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 VkWqaMC

TOMOMI:「AhーーーーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 7l05Fds

RINA:「Ahーso awesome! Glad you guys successfully ran itー! Good workー!」

MAMI:「My upper body's walking faster」

MAMI:「What are knee joints again?HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 TNTqmH2

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 77BNU0um

HARUNA:「Ahーwe safely completed itーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 7l05Fds
We ran the Osaka MarathonHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFFHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Cjpfy6uHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Cjpfy6u
We felt so much love with support from the fans, the city, and those from FM802 who invited usHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ZIViwxoHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 NLsEhc0
I couldn't have run it alone,,, such a great achievement 
MAMI-chan too, good workーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 KqtEwT9

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 U0IyPEHm

MAMI:「My first full marathon, Osaka Marathon 2017
I was able to successfully run it
Thanks so much for your support and cheers!!HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ACgPAr9HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ACgPAr9
I couldn't have done it without your voices; thanks so much( ; ; )
My joints and muscles are laughably painful lolz
The worst muscle entertainment」

HARUNA:「I have a feeling that the only thing I'll be doing for dinner tonight is pigging out,,,HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ZPTkIi5HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 EcI29XxHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 XGEeXKOHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 ZnwXF8NHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 EsL9tzW

MAMI:「551's pork buns are seeping into my body - so delicious( ; ; )」

*Instagram Stories from SCANDAL can be seen on our IG page: https://www.instagram.com/scandal_heaven/

#front-page

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Too bad, I didn't join this year's Osaka Marathon. I would have paced either one of them if I were there, LOL! Just kidding! 

I'm so proud of Haruna and Mami finishing their marathon!

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I'm not an expert but aren't those good times for someone who just run their first marathon? I can barely run 2km and here they are, running 42 ahah.
super happy they look so proud of themself. who knows, maybe next year the full scandal team will take part in the marathon.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I am proud of them, but we have seen them running before Happy

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Why didn't Rina and Timo joined?

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It was so fun to follow them from the page and twitter, I stayed up until 3 AM but it was worth  HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 1f605 
I'm very proud of them, I can't even walk 10 km without wanting to die jaja

Back to top Go down
libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It could be that Rina and Tomo are not in shape to run a full mary or they have other things to attend to as there are no pictures of them waiting for haru and mami at the finish line.

Yup those are decent times for a first timer. I'm pretty sure mami-chan would have gotten a faster time if not for her achy knee.

So proud and amazed by their accomplishment and more importantly they safely finished it.  HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 1f600

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down
SconeEd

SconeEd

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got to say I am impressed with their achievement - takes some doing running a marathon, not just on the day itself but all the preparation training beforehand. I have run 10k for work charity event before and very nearly finished me off.

Just a one off or more planned I wonder?

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It's nice to see the girls participate in athletic activities, I remember the members joining in a marathon in Hawaii except Mami couldn't participate. 
But yeah, congrats to the girls, I bet they're exhausted, I know i would be. But that running keeps the blood flowing.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations to Haruna and Mami.  Their endurance has improved much since whenever this run around the block happened (2011?):

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Congratulations to them. I feel like my soul is leaving me after I ran 50m to catch a bus (I am not fat) .

Back to top Go down
RFlow

RFlow

Caless Student
Caless Student
42 km is insane! To my knowledge they ran a much shorter distance before, maybe last year or 2 years ago...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

RFlow wrote:To my knowledge they ran a much shorter distance before, maybe last year or 2 years ago...

That would be the Honolulu Ekiden 2016 (a relay race) in Hawaii last May. MAMI of course couldn't make it due to getting sick, but the leg HARU ran was 6.28 km. I got to run it with her and that course was pretty gnarly due to it being nothing but hills. It is impressive how she moved up to doing a full marathon.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Don't get me wrong but, there's nothing insane on finishing a marathon if you have the proper training, diet, and resting habits. I am a marathoner (and Osaka Marathon 2016 finisher) and aspiring coach myself and I believe that anyone can finish a marathon. All you have to do is give yourselves a five or six months.

Anyway, I am really impressed with their official time as first timers. It means that both women stuck to a marathon program and possibly hired a running coach despite of their hectic schedule. They still look fresh after crossing the finish line!

That's helluva discipline!!

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MamiNoodles wrote:Don't get me wrong but, there's nothing insane on finishing a marathon if you have the proper training, diet, and resting habits. I am a marathoner (and Osaka Marathon 2016 finisher) and aspiring coach myself and I believe that anyone can finish a marathon. All you have to do is give yourselves a five or six months.

While that may be so, not everyone can or wants to run a marathon themselves; that's why those who do not and cannot run one are impressed by everyone who is able to do so. Therefore, no matter how you cut it, finishing a marathon is an impressive feat for HARU and MAMI.

Anyway, here are tweets that HARU and MAMI posted the morning after the marathon:

MAMI:「I woke up in the morning without having tossed and turned in my sleep
But I really do feel glad to have been entered into itHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFF The Osaka MarathonHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFF
It feels like an individual competition by needing to control your time and speed yourself, but it's a team competition that you cannot run without the support from everyone along the route; I really realized how competitive marathons are」

MAMI:「Everyone who was able to run it, once more, good workHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 RcptUFF!
Anyway, I'm moving my legs myself while walking
Phew〜a great, great day〜( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )」

HARUNA in reply to MAMI:「I gave up trying to get up in the morning and can only slowly walk really bowlegged, but since I've been thinking about yesterday all day today, so that alone fills me full of appreciation that I was allowed to experience something really big for meーHARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Ya5SsLX

Here's a short article about them too:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t14106-sports-hochi-haruna-mami-complete-the-osaka-marathon#751989

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I want makes it even more impressive is how little time the girls have in their busy sheduale to practise anything like that !

HARUNA and MAMI to participate in Osaka Marathon 2017 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Yeah, as someone who HATES running/jogging, i admire anyone that can do it for this long of a distance. I generally get 6-10 miles in a week but there are tons of people who do that daily. It appears they get some training and what not semi regularly(i say that because we have no idea to be honest,) but we've seen Haru stretching in multiple videos, Rina has posted about working her core and some of you have seen first hand these girls can seem able to run longer distances. 

That being said, running a marathon is no easy feat so congrats to them!

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.