You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Things Haruna likes to yell
Posted Tue Nov 21 2017, 07:33

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From watching lots of live songs from the girls, I've noticed Haruna likes to yell some things during songs, but i'm having a trouble understanding all of them. Help me out here.
One of her fave's is " IT GOES" That's what it is right?
ISHUNAI???? I"m sure i butchered that.  I have no idea 
Haruna rules as a leader and front woman! My favorite is when dovetails in the "Thank You" with the end of a song. So Cool!! I do miss the kicks though.

Back to top Go down

Re: Things Haruna likes to yell
Posted Tue Nov 21 2017, 08:55

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
No, not quite lol. It's in Japanese and it's "行くよ" (iku yo) = "Let's go/here we go"

I don't know what you're trying to refer to with "ishunai," though, since that's not an actual Japanese word. Maybe "一緒に" (issho ni) = "together"?

Up until 2013-ish her go-to phrase at the end of their first MCs was always "最高の夜にしようね" (saikou no yoru ni shiyou ne) = "Let's make this the best night ever", although she still does variants of it from time to time (ex. "最高の夜にして行きましょう" (saikou no yoru ni shite ikimashou) = essentially means "Let's go and make this the best night ever").

Things Haruna likes to yell 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 21 2017, 15:55

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks, yep " issho ni" I could tell it was to get the crowd singing along, so that makes sense. I always think i hear some english in there when it's not really. But then sometimes they throw some english in there so there's that.  My favorite is in So Easy when i imagine Tomo's singing about margaritas.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 21 2017, 20:50

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
She's saying a lot of things from what I can hear. Words like Motto motto!! Minna de!! like that. Though my favorite is when she is saying "Mami!!" or "Tomomi!!" before any of the two make a guitar solo.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01 2017, 01:37

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Osakashnaide wrote:She's saying a lot of things from what I can hear. Words like Motto motto!! Minna de!! like that. Though my favorite is when she is saying "Mami!!" or "Tomomi!!" before any of the two make a guitar solo.

One reviewer said that on their 2008 U.S. tour she'd say, "Let's Enjoy Together!": "The lead singer (although all three guitarists covered lead vocals for certain songs) got the crowd pumped up by yelling, "Hello San Francisco! We are SCANDAL! LET'S ENJOY TOGETHER!!!!" And rock they did."

I thought I remembered that from somewhere and sure enough in the SL Magic Special PV you can see Haruna diligently writing down English phrases to say, which I find really admirable. They worked so hard!

I can make out "we will have more fun to go," "you can do much better than that," "please follow what we do," and "please put your hand up in the air."

https://ibb.co/n2q8eb

https://ibb.co/hgrLsw

https://ibb.co/g9S4Kb

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 10 2018, 15:16

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
She also says, "does anybody remember laughter?" No, I'm kidding!  Things Haruna likes to yell 1f606

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 10 2018, 16:59

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

mbowie4321 wrote:She also says, "does anybody remember laughter?" No, I'm kidding!  Things Haruna likes to yell 1f606
Love it.

If she ever does, she'll be buying a stairway to Scandal Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 11 2018, 01:43

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My Favorite line that Haruna says during lives is "Sawage" which means "Make noise" or something like that (not sure) like when they performed Take me Out in Countdown Japan. For some reasons, it gives me energy.

Things Haruna likes to yell Wapmov14

.love. SCANDAL IN MANILA 2018 .love.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum