Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:14 am

avatar

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TwistedBaspin wrote:Mine still hasn't ship via CDJapan. Anxiety is real.

EDIT:
BTW Happy birthday bossu!  Love

Official it was only released today August 10th.

Feedback! got some early hot of the press, as I saw the delivery come in Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:15 pm

avatar

TwistedBaspin

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
TwistedBaspin wrote:Mine still hasn't ship via CDJapan. Anxiety is real.

EDIT:
BTW Happy birthday bossu!  Love

Official it was only released today August 10th.

Feedback! got some early hot of the press, as I saw the delivery come in Happy
Yup. It says "Availability: Pre-order:Usually ships in 1-4 days after it is released"

I'm just too excited. Can't wait for it to land on my coffee table.



Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:33 am

avatar

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Event at HMV & Books Shibuya.

I arrive at 12am and saw all the press come in to the venue.
I then spotted Team Scandal staff, shortly afterwards I waved at them as Haruna came in and she waved back. I was the only fan there Happy 

The tickets they gave us were numbered, but in end it was not used. (Reason I could think of was it was number for people buying 1 signed copy and 2 signed copy. So how would they decide to split the line/let people in.... oops)

We lined up around the stairs, I was 2nd, before we were ushered in the staff asked the first 2 of us if it was ok to be in any press photos, we said ok (would have been our backs/side position anyway, so will look out for any photos.).

Next a little embarrassing, I handed my tickets and the staff though I was only buying a set of 2, I told her I was actually buying 9 set of 2 :p

Haruna recognised me and took her time handing over the books, we chit chat and she grabbed my hands for a hand shake. I was explaining to her that I was buying many of these books for overseas fans. Then as I was piling the books Haruna was asking that I should get some help will carrying the books. In the end Club Scandal/HMV staff had to bring me some large bags Happy

As I was doing this I see Team Scandal taking photos of me haha.... a little embarrassing. Before I left Haruna thanked me again for all the things I do for the overseas fans. I said see you in New york and she said "yeah that's very soon".

I can see why the event was sold out, there was only two large tables of books.  

Gift box: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmmqpa0F2RC/
Another cover (bonus for two copies) https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmm436RFAC1/

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:47 am

avatar

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Doesn't Haru announced something that fans most eager to learn

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:09 am

avatar

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
wildthing wrote:Event at HMV & Books Shibuya.

Next a little embarrassing, I handed my tickets and the staff though I was only buying a set of 2, I told her I was actually buying 9 set of 2 :p


Were you allowed to purchase the 9 sets with your entry ticket of did actually have 9 tickets? They did have enough copies for all the fans with tix behind you I hope...

Grin





~ CHECK OUT MY 「PERFECT WORLD | Road to Budōkan」 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN
29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本
31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本
26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK
12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS
17/9/16 Szene | WIEN
24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK
10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:10 pm

avatar

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kudo_maharizu wrote:
wildthing wrote:Event at HMV & Books Shibuya.

Next a little embarrassing, I handed my tickets and the staff though I was only buying a set of 2, I told her I was actually buying 9 set of 2 :p


Were you allowed to purchase the 9 sets with your entry ticket of did actually have 9 tickets? They did have enough copies for all the fans with tix behind you I hope...

Grin

Books were all pre-ordered sold. i.e. I had to order 9 sets of books and prepaid for them before the event. 

i.e. Then Haruna would know how many had to be signed.

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:26 pm

avatar

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
wildthing wrote:

Books were all pre-ordered sold. i.e. I had to order 9 sets of books and prepaid for them before the event. 

i.e. Then Haruna would know how many had to be signed.


That explains it, then. Nice! And lucky as well... (those overseas fans)

Grin





~ CHECK OUT MY 「PERFECT WORLD | Road to Budōkan」 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN
29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本
31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本
26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK
12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS
17/9/16 Szene | WIEN
24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK
10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:22 am

avatar

TwistedBaspin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got mine 6 days after the release. CDJapan rocks



Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:09 am

avatar

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kudo_maharizu wrote:
wildthing wrote:

Books were all pre-ordered sold. i.e. I had to order 9 sets of books and prepaid for them before the event. 

i.e. Then Haruna would know how many had to be signed.


That explains it, then. Nice! And lucky as well... (those overseas fans)

Grin

On HMV's twitter, they said there were still signed copies available, 1 per customer whist stocks last. (These are probably phone reservations that were not paid/spares)

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:10 am

avatar

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
wildthing wrote:
On HMV's twitter, they said there were still signed copies available, 1 per customer whist stocks last. (These are probably phone reservations that were not paid/spares)

Yup, saw that. It's fine - the experience of getting anyone's autograph is sweeter when you meet the person! I'll pass.





~ CHECK OUT MY 「PERFECT WORLD | Road to Budōkan」 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN
29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本
31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本
26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK
12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS
17/9/16 Szene | WIEN
24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK
10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA's 1st Photo Book『SOMEWHERE』
Posted on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:02 am

avatar

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HMV & Book update.
Signed version sold out and display already removed. 

I did find my photo (^-^)

I am the 2nd fan in Mami made shirt 

http://pia-ebooks.com/apex/f?p=1021:4:0:::4:P4_PR_ID:947

It was actually PR time article. (Now I can download original size photo)

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000947.000011710.html

Press interview:



Interview in English in Moshimoshi Nippon

https://www.moshimoshi-nippon.jp/122946

Back to top Go down