Back to top Go down

Re: 8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」
Posted Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm

RimHyeSong

RimHyeSong

Caless Student
Caless Student
Good for Rina, she doesn't dance.
Well, I liked the music, the concept, but ... I think they danced too much in the PV. .deli.
I felt like watching a video of K-pop.
Now, I want to see a live performance of this song. .waaa.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am

HaToMaRi

HaToMaRi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SPAM
Do not remove this or you will be banned as stated in the Spam Prevention System

aiur30 wrote:
this pose...
Spoiler:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Last edited by mc~ on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mc~ placed SPAM)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm

alrick13

alrick13

is the dancing too much to make the PV below par or it's just the internet bandwagon thing?

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 pm

jamhero

jamhero

Caless Student
Caless Student
furyshinobi wrote:
alrick13 wrote:Maybe there is too much dancing but I can't think of any other way for the PV to be considering the type of music. Unlike their previous release Nanka Buttobase has really the most dance element on it considering it has its roots in the 70s... anyone can suggest another concept or theme for the PV?

Yeh, I agree that there's slightly too much dancing in the PV since there's not many shots showing the girls playing the instruments... well except Rina, she always look cute playing the drums LOVE I don't think the PV is too repetitive... more like a bit overdone. If they remove the people running around at the end and have the girls playing the instruments more and less dancing then the PV would be... .nosebleed.

yeh its kinda fast and like tayoukimi they have some moments and poses this pv is all dancing and playing instrument

cool pv :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alrick13 wrote:is the dancing too much to make the PV below par or it's just the internet bandwagon thing?

I don't think it's an internet bandwagon thing lol. I think jamhero explains my point really well that this PV is full on dancing and not enough single shots of SCANDAL posing or doing their own thing. Maybe it's a personal preference thing too Tongue IMO TaiyoKimi and Shunkan are the best PVs and my fav PVs too I might add that balances dancing, playing and posing.

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Too much dancing for my liking. I think its unnecessary since they wouldn't be dancing that much when playing live anyway.
But I guess its still good to watch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am

dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Too much hectic and over choreographed dancing for me.I like to see the girls live on stage.The song is ok. .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.mattcannotwrite.co.uk
I've disliked the dancing since it first appeared in Shoujo S. I know they like dancing but to me it just seems like the record company trying to sell them based on their looks and gimmick. They are trying to make them like a regular girl band. They don't need that because they can sing and play instruments. Thats twice the talent of most of the music industry right there.

But now I've made peace with it it's kinda fun to watch in videos. This ones very over the top for dancing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

rock_chick

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mrmonkey1980 wrote:I've disliked the dancing since it first appeared in Shoujo S. I know they like dancing but to me it just seems like the record company trying to sell them based on their looks and gimmick. They are trying to make them like a regular girl band.

can't agree more with yo mrmonkey

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

alrick13

alrick13

Sony is marketing them to be the cross of the girl band - girl group type. Sony is hoping to get both markets.... Maybe they felt the market for the girl band (of course there are exemptions) is not that big and with Scandal with so much potential to do well in both,can't blame them for really trying. Because after all this is a business venture. Profits will always be the measure of success.

for the purpose of differentiating;
note: Girl Band = with instruments ex. Scandal, Stereopony, Chatmonchi
Girl Groups = regular sing and dance ex. Wonder Girls, 2NE1, AKB48

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:42 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Quick question, is the Special DVD clip going to be like a making of sort of thing?
Kinda like this:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Dear Ross,
Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.
We shipped your order today. (October 3rd)

Order Items:
================================
VPCC-81558
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE/Bu Ikikaesu
CDA 1 x 2320 yen 2007/03/14 release
ESCL-3544
SCANDAL/Scandal Nanka Buttobase [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)] [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B][w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B]
CDA 1 x 971 yen 2010/10/06 release

Release on October 6th and it got shipped 3 days in advanced. Which means Wednesday through Friday I get my stuff

Also known as: Ross 8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Rossba10
8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@tofu No, the special clip is just one of the live performances from their Shiteki Ongaku thing Happy

Dear Paul,
Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.
We shipped your order today. (October 3rd)

Order Items:
ESCL-3546
SCANDAL/Scandal Nanka Buttobase [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)] [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B][w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type C]
CDA 1 x 971 yen 2010/10/06 release

Looks like CDJapan are shipping out the Nanka orders pretty early .clap. I'll probably get my copy this Friday or next week on Monday.

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
wow nice.
semi-unfortunately i ordered my SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase copies in the same order with my pre-order of the Mini Cover Album so my order won't be shipped until that comes out in november hahah ill be playing the waiting game for a while Onion Depress

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 am

ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
My Nanka Buttobase limited eds are on their way, ETA, tomorrow 12noon at my doorstep!

.clap.

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 am

Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My Nanka Buttobase Pre-order CD is coming already.. Can't wait! :D

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow!

Received email that CDJapan just shipped my order early so I should get it by tomorrow .clap.

Guess the company already received lots of merchandise before hand and ships early so the items are received by release date!

Items cost more at CDJapan due to shipping charges but it's worth it!
IMHO and experience, CDJapan offers better service than the other online stores though expect to pay alot due to the current high Yen valuation esp. on the shipping costs!

Last edited by MrMojo on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just received an e-mail that my order will be here in 4 days .clap.
I can´t wait for it LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:08 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
ken0601 wrote:My Nanka Buttobase limited eds are on their way, ETA, tomorrow 12noon at my doorstep!

.clap.

Where did you order from and how much was the shipping?

Also known as: Ross 8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Rossba10
8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:42 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The CD/DVDs are still available at CDJapan, YesAsia and PlayAsia, HMV Japan and Amazon.co.jp.

Shipping cost would depend on 1) the shipping method you choose (if available), 2) where you live and 3) the number of items you order.

Generally, the fastest method is the most expensive but ship time is within 1 week. The cheapest method is either free or low cost but it takes 3-6 weeks, depending on the 3 factors listed above.

Another cost is the currency you use!

CDJapan has relatively affordable items but the shipping charge is high due to the current high yen valuation.

YesAsia has free shipping to N. America if you purchase $40USD or more but takes ~3-6 weeks for delivery whereas you'll have to pay for the least ship time. Products generally cost more here, though free shipping helps but don't expect to receive the order any time soon.

PlayAsia's shipping cost varies but doesn't "currently" offer free shipping but product costs are more affordable than YesAsia.

HMV Japan is relatively expensive due to the current high Yen valuation but shipping is fast via Fedex International which ships less than a week!

Amazon.co.jp is also relatively expensive but also ships via Fedex International which takes less than a week! Problem is that most everything on the website is in Japanese and the English translation does Not work well. Smaller sellers generally do NOT ship internationally!

First press editions then limited editions generally sell out sooner, depending on the artist and product. For example.. Scandal's photobook editions usually sell out quickly! First come, first serve!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 pm

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Do you think a buble envelope will be enought to protect 2 LE and a RE?

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shipping via bubble envelope is fine as that's usually how my past YesAsia orders are shipped.

I have not had any problems with that as my CD cases were not cracked (** knock on wood **). Maybe others not so lucky. YesAsia wraps it in bubble wrap then puts it into a bubble envelope so it's protected twice.

If you want to play it safe, then pay a little more for a bubble box, if available. PlayAsia has it available as an option.

But don't expect fast ship time. You'll have to pay more for that service.

Some of the other online stores do sometimes ship the items via bubble wrap and then inside a cardboard box but it really depends on them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
about yesasia's shipping, try asking eugene about his experience... it was pretty bad news, a cracked CD and ripped poster if i recall correctly .scared.

but lets hope thats the one in a million shipment...

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah!
I hope so, I dont want my posters getting ripped.
Mine also came in like a double wrapped bubble thing no cracked cases

I think Ill try my luck with padded envelope, thanks!

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

8th Single - 「Scandal Nanka Buttobase」 - Page 12 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.