wiesenau

wiesenau

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Football is back in the UK now but with no spectators which must seem strange for the players.

Germany has been playing for a few weeks now, but I still find it strange as a spectator in front of the television.
It quickly becomes clear that the fans in the stadium are a very important factor.

Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Meph1766 wrote:I am extremely disappointed. I bought about 15 tickets for various concerts in Russia (everything was postponed to 2021 or canceled like Iron Maiden in 2 cities what a loss Sad ). As well as SCANDAL in September and Aldious in October in Europe. And I am pessimistic mood and I think that this will not happen this dates. Just hope they will  postponed in 2021 and not cancel.
I also bought a ticket for SCANDAL and Aldious in Berlin Happy

Interesting fact: you cannot buy a ticket for the Aldious event anymore. If you try you will be redirected ( https://secure.adticket.de/p/reservix/event/1549532 ) to a site that tells you the event is expected to be moved to 2021.

I hope they will release some news soon.

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Meph
Keashaa wrote:
Meph1766 wrote:I am extremely disappointed. I bought about 15 tickets for various concerts in Russia (everything was postponed to 2021 or canceled like Iron Maiden in 2 cities what a loss Sad ). As well as SCANDAL in September and Aldious in October in Europe. And I am pessimistic mood and I think that this will not happen this dates. Just hope they will  postponed in 2021 and not cancel.
I also bought a ticket for SCANDAL and Aldious in Berlin Happy

Interesting fact: you cannot buy a ticket for the Aldious event anymore. If you try you will be redirected ( https://secure.adticket.de/p/reservix/event/1549532 ) to a site that tells you the event is expected to be moved to 2021.

I hope they will release some news soon.
I see. Seems the 3 dates of European concerts close, I think they will have to make a decision in all 3 cities at once (Paris, London, Berlin) - postponed or cancellation.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 16 Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down
streame

streame

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really hope they will just postpone the EU performances, it would be such a shame if they get cancelled.
I don't see any possibility for the concerts in small clubs this year... And the info abt Aldious shows that the concerts are really unlikely to happen this year.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ieiri Leo, also under Colourful Records/Victor, yesterday (June 23rd) cancelled her tour that was scheduled for this October in Japan.

So I think postponement is highly likely for the rest of the KFTD tour that is pending.

Tokyo is also having daily coronavirus infections this week.  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 16 1f62b  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” - Page 16 1f637

Back to top Go down