joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

M2Nice wrote:joon,

sorry for the off-topic... but, is there any chance you've recorded the live from today? Specifically looking for Anly's perfomance Happy.

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic again.
I did as a matter of fact, as part of my test run to check what kind of quality we can expect. I don't have the full stream, since I stopped at around 3 hours in, but I do have Anly since she was first to perform.

https://mega.nz/#!nk5hnajC!kiE-oAp8MM0JbO3weN-iKjCnGDT5uXxeMSiWdSyAvM0

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan
Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:53 pm

Naisu

Naisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joon wrote:
M2Nice wrote:joon,

sorry for the off-topic... but, is there any chance you've recorded the live from today? Specifically looking for Anly's perfomance Happy.

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic again.
I did as a matter of fact, as part of my test run to check what kind of quality we can expect. I don't have the full stream, since I stopped at around 3 hours in, but I do have Anly since she was first to perform.

https://mega.nz/#!nk5hnajC!kiE-oAp8MM0JbO3weN-iKjCnGDT5uXxeMSiWdSyAvM0

Thank you so much!! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 am

bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm glad someone's recording it. I'm not nearly tech savvy enough for that. Luckily it'll be streaming at 9pm here so I should be able to catch it live!

That should hold me over until September, if they still make it out to Anaheim.

(OT: Bummed out I missed today's stream. I really wanted to see Hump Back...but not as much as Scandal, of course!)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:18 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
morning, woke up to watch this, being great so far .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:55 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
That was so cool! Does anyone know what Haruna said before Yoake and Masterpiece?

front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:58 am

bengoshi

bengoshi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhh, that was so good!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:11 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That was fun!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 am

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was such an awesome setlist. I didn't expect them to perform for a full hour. I thought it would only be half an hour, since there are other artists. Once again, a great live by Scandal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:24 am

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That was a fun set.  They got a ¥50K donation while they were washing their hands  front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 1f605

Last edited by confusedinupstatenewyork on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:24 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (10 votes)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:52 am

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

You are a hero and a legend

Last edited by confusedinupstatenewyork on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, that was a great way to spend a slice of my Sunday arvo. Thanks girls!

front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:19 am

kamaji

Caless Student
Caless Student

A serious thank you for both recording!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

joon wrote:Recorded stream

Thanks as always!

Meph1766 wrote:Does anyone know what Haruna said before Yoake and Masterpiece?

Here's what she said:

I'm sure there are many people who have stayed home this weekend, and we wanted to cheer them and everyone up--that's why we joined this livestream. We had planned to start a world tour in support of our new album in March, but as of right now we haven't been able to play even one show on it and have had to postpone performances one after another. We're very saddened by it and weren't sure how to get rid of these hazy feelings. It was very painful for us. However, at that time, the promoters in Kansai that we've always worked with established Choushidoukan and invited us to be a part of it. We've been working them for over 10 years, since before we had our major label debut. We love them. They let us know about this event early on and asked if we'd like to join. We were like, "We need to do this." We want to do whatever we can right now--and we apologize that this sounds like all talk, but we really do want to do whatever we can right now. We're so grateful that there's a place like this where we're able to send our music around the world. Let's all have a ton of fun.

It kind of feels like we're one through the screen. It feels a little odd, but we're really glad we did this. Again, thank you so much to those watching this livestream as well as those who put together Choushidoukan. There are also a lot of comments from overseas and from those in Japan. Delivering a live show via livestream to the world makes us feel too that we're able to help out the world. We thought about how we should play music with that intention as we performed this live show. You're never alone. A bright future will absolutely come around, so we're truly looking forward to being able to see everyone at live venues again. Let's all do our best until then. Thank you so much for today.

front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:23 am

Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was nice to see Scandal. The other artists were pretty cool too, especially Anly and HumpBack. Minami was also live yesterday, at the same time with HumpBack though. Was a good weekend after two weeks of this "shelter in place" thing.

ああそううんいやでもべつにそっかなんかあのさあのさ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Thank you very much for recording!

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Here's what she said:

I'm sure there are many people who have stayed home this weekend, and we wanted to cheer them and everyone up--that's why we joined this livestream....
Thank you very much for translation!

Great concert and Haruna's speech. I hope they have collected a lot of donation, which will help them at this time.

PS: I think I saw about 12000 viewers during SCANDAL performance...

front-page - SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:26 am

confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL's Twitters are more or less about how they tried not to cry during the gig from looking at the chat messages. I'm guessing Mami and Tomomi got the brunt of it since they were angled right in front of the chat projection.

Last edited by confusedinupstatenewyork on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:55 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes, it was obvious that MAMI had to struggle not to break down toward the end of Koe. Never saw her in that way before.... 
It was cool how they started out by washing hands. I saw a news clip the other day of a band playing a crowded live house in Osaka. Please, Japan, be mindful... We've got to admire how SCANDAL leads by example, how they always try to inspire courage, especially in women and young people. I'm happy that this event gave us a chance to give something back.

Last edited by etwee on Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:58 am

Naisu

Naisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
It was a really good live, enjoyed it a lot Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student

How could you be so fast? I managed to record but I had to cut the video and it's still rendering (and of course I can't watch it yet). Thanks God I don't have to upload it because there's yours

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:23 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lombres wrote:How could you be so fast? I managed to record but I had to cut the video and it's still rendering (and of course I can't watch it yet). Thanks God I don't have to upload it because there's yours
When you record with streamlink it grabs a direct copy of whatever format the server gives you. In order to preserve untouched quality I cut with ffmpeg without rendering or re-encoding, which is really quick to do.

Code:
ffmpeg -ss 00:29:50 -i "M:\2020.03.29 - Choushidoukan.ts" -t 00:53:24 -c copy "M:\2020.03.29 - SCANDAL (Choushidoukan) [YouTube].ts"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 pm

HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
That was fun. I was surprised though that they didn't play more from Kiss from the Darkness. I would have liked to see them play Saishukeiki Kimi.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 am

Kadgrin

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:16 am

wiesenau

wiesenau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the recording and the translation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Was expecting more KFTD songs in there but I guess they wanted to please the fans with older ones, which was nice Happy

Must be tough for them to be rehearsing and not being able to play the new songs live.

confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:SCANDAL's Twitters are more or less about how they tried not to cry during the gig from looking at the chat messages. I'm guessing Mami and Tomomi got the brunt of it since they were angled right in front of the chat projection.

You can see Tomomi looking at the screen during the whole thing.

Also, after a few songs Haruna started acting more like they had a crowd there.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.