Go down

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan
Posted Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan 6O3LHOq

SCANDAL will be performing on Choushidoukan (聴志動感), a new type of live event without a live audience, to be held March 28-29. It will be streamed live on YouTube for anyone to watch!

SCANDAL's exact performance date and time are TBA.

From the event's page:

Concerts and events have been canceled or postponed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

We considered if there was a way to deliver live entertainment to music listeners safely and with peace of mind under these circumstances, we decided on doing a new type of live event without an audience and have it be distributed via the Internet!

Please wait for further announcements such as additional performer announcements and timetables!

A tipping system will be adopted at the time of the broadcasts.

It is free to view the broadcasts. Any proceeds collected will be used to support the artists, excluding event production costs.

SCANDAL's tweets about it:

RINA: 「We have a good announcement! With the help of our staff who always supports us, we're able to deliver a show via live broadcast this month. We're preparing something completely different from what we've planned for our world tour. Look forward to it〜!」

HARUNA: 「We're doing a show via live broadcast! We felt so frustrated that our shows this month were postponed, but the promoters whom we've always worked with called out to us and truly saved us!
So we'll give it our best shot at cheering you guys up even a little with this show. Look forward to it!」

TOMOMI: 「While our tour that was scheduled to start this month has been postponed, we're so happy we're able to play a show via live broadcast!
Thank you for reaching out to us for this.
Please watch it」

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan
Posted Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:12 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
This is awesome. Looking forward. They are probably already tired completely without concerts.

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:54 pm

tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's cool that they are streaming it on YouTube for everyone. Can't wait to watch it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:15 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Just want to gloat and say I mentioned this last week as a way to make money in the down time, and someone said this would be boring to watch a concert at home.  Well, I'm glad Scandal is doing it, and I hope it very successful for them.

BTW, Neil Young just did the something similar about a day ago at his ranch: https://neilyoungarchives.com/movie-night

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:30 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL will be performing on the 29th.

Here's a link to the stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNep5UGmpqc

The stream will not be archived, so it'd be awesome if someone would kindly record it! SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan 1f64f

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:36 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
How will we be able to pay them something for this?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:45 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
etwee wrote:How will we be able to pay them something for this?

Updated info is SuperChat which is supported in Japan.

Old comment below, fundraiser flagged video is a US ONLY related option, due to taxation.

TBA, I noticed "donate" on YouTube isn't available in Japan, so they have to do something else.

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:57 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The stream will not be archived, so it'd be awesome if someone would kindly record it! SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan 1f64f
It will be live at 6am in my timezone, so I have setup a script to automatically record it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
wildthing wrote:

TBA, I noticed "donate" on YouTube isn't available in Japan, so they have to do something else.
Are you sure? I watched the BAND-MAID broadcast and donations came to them, this was visible in the chat.

And this discription in YouTube
聴志動感(CHOSHIDO_CAN)
 A NEW STYLE live event with no spectator for Internet distribution!  
"Now is the time to Try with the Tri spirits"  
Using Super Chat, turn your money  into a gift  to artists to support us as we navigate this uncertain time.
This will help us continue to commission artists, produce new work and deliver performances in future.
* There is no schedule for Archive distribution.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:48 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't think SCANDAL will be accepting donations, they've never done that in the past, but let's see

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
victor_survive wrote:I don't think SCANDAL will be accepting donations, they've never done that in the past, but let's see
Now a completely different unique situation.
As I understand it, donation will be received during the concert.
And not only SCANDAL, but also other artists will perform in this event.
If you follow the YouTube link eplusmovie channel, you can already see a live superchat and donations can be made ...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:18 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:It will be live at 6am in my timezone, so I have setup a script to automatically record it.

Thanks!

Meph1766 wrote:
wildthing wrote:

Are you sure? I watched the BAND-MAID broadcast and donations came to them, this was visible in the chat.

And this discription in YouTube

Meph1766 wrote:
victor_survive wrote:I don't think SCANDAL will be accepting donations, they've never done that in the past, but let's see
Now a completely different unique situation.
As I understand it, donation will be received during the concert.
And not only SCANDAL, but also other artists will perform in this event.
If you follow the YouTube link eplusmovie channel, you can already see a live superchat and donations can be made ...

To put everything in a more succinct way:

It says in the description of the stream that Super Chat will be enabled, which allows viewers to "tip" the channel the stream is being hosted on and the company throwing the event, which in this case is the Japanese ticketing company ePlus.

Also in the description of the stream is info in English on what the tips will be used for: "This will help us continue to commission artists, produce new work and deliver performances in future."

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Any idea of the time of Scandal performance?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:07 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Star~world96® wrote:Any idea of the time of Scandal performance?

That's still TBA. Right now, we just know that the stream starts at 1 pm JST.

Edit: SCANDAL will be performing first at 1 PM JST.

SCANDAL @ Choushidoukan ARIuC78

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:12 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Since its SuperChat, YouTube charges 30% cut of tips.

For my previous donating comment, I recently saw loads of fundraisers videos for coronavirus etc, and now I found out its for U.S. nonprofits (registered 501(c)(3) nonprofits), where 100% goes to the fundraising, these can't be paid from Japan and probably other viewers. You get a "Sorry, you can't donate in this country or region yet." message from YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:11 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They and their staffs depend on tours for their living. I don't have a lot, but want to support them any way I can. I hope we can all agree on that

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Oh. They are first. I'm usually sleeping for a long time. It seems I need to set alarm if I don't want to miss performance
CANTA Sleep

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Surely I will be having my lunch while watching the stream.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
6 a.m. on a Sunday morning ... I'll try to wake up! 

I hope Joon won't forget to record it!!!!!!  .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
izzy wrote:6 a.m. on a Sunday morning ... I'll try to wake up! 

I have it set to record automatically. But I plan to wake up early anyway.

In case someone else wants to do it themselves:

Code:
streamlink --hls-live-edge 99999 --hls-live-restart --hls-segment-threads 5 --ringbuffer-size=250M --hls-timeout=1200 --retry-open=1000 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNep5UGmpqc best --retry-streams 3 --record "2020.03.29 - SCANDAL (Choushidoukan) [YouTube].ts"

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thats midnight on Sunday where I live, just a little late but can surely stay up for that. Can't wait Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:03 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
1080p this time, but it's going to be yet another low bitrate stream.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:18 am

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
joon wrote:
izzy wrote:6 a.m. on a Sunday morning ... I'll try to wake up! 

I have it set to record automatically. But I plan to wake up early anyway.

In case someone else wants to do it themselves:

Code:
streamlink --hls-live-edge 99999 --hls-live-restart --hls-segment-threads 5 --ringbuffer-size=250M --hls-timeout=1200 --retry-open=1000 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNep5UGmpqc best --retry-streams 3 --record "2020.03.29 - SCANDAL (Choushidoukan) [YouTube].ts"

How do I create the script and make it start at the right time?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:24 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lombres wrote:How do I create the script and make it start at the right time?
Assuming that you are on Windows, simply save it as a bat file and then use Task Scheduler to set which time to run it. It's fine to launch it slightly before the stream starts, since it will retry the stream every 3 seconds.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Naisu

Naisu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joon wrote:1080p this time, but it's going to be yet another low bitrate stream.

joon,

sorry for the off-topic... but, is there any chance you've recorded the live from today? Specifically looking for Anly's perfomance Happy.

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic again.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum