Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) R1YQ6cy

MAMI will be doing a live solo performance (her first one ever) at the outdoor show "Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~" in October in Kyoto.

Unlike the Choushidoukan livestream event earlier this year, this will take place in front of a live audience and will not be aired anywhere.

Venue: Maruyama Park Music Hall, Kyoto
Date: October 4 (Sun) - Open 15:30 / Start 16:00 / End 18:30 (Tentative)
Performers: asmi, Ryoma Inoue (from SHE’S), MAMI (from SCANDAL)

Ticket price: 4,000 yen (reserved seating/tax included)
On-sale date: Saturday, August 29, 2020 10:00

https://eplus.jp/sf/live/choshido_can

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm soooo curious about this  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f602  

Imho it would be weird if Mami performed only Scandal songs cos this is not a Scandal appearance, but at the same time she has never mentioned working on solo material... unless she's drawing from a stash of Scandal backup/rejected songs that we've never heard?

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I mean, outside of SCA-FES, MAMI's only ever performed Koe solo...

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) Sig10
Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
On the contrary, it will be awesome if Mami sing some SCANDAL's songs usually perform by Haruna or Tomomi!!! 

I wonder which songs she can perform, out of Koe obviously? It will be most likely an acoustic show, maybe she can perform songs like Morning Sun, Departure, Harukaze or Tsuki??

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
izzy wrote:On the contrary, it will be awesome if Mami sing some SCANDAL's songs usually perform by Haruna or Tomomi!!! 
It'd be really funny if we saw Haru, Timo and Rina in the audience waving/headbanging to their own Scandal songs sung by Mami 
.clap.

Back to top Go down
Sven28

Sven28

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think that it's only Mami with an acoustic guitar, besides Koe Departure is a good pick, it's because Mami really likes this song.

Since we won't get a broadcast I hope see some pics and a setlist afterwards.

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) RUlExeI
Back to top Go down
Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
Will Mami-san be okay?

ああそううんいやでもべつにそっかなんかあのさあのさ
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Merch lineup for MAMI's solo performance:

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) BZAgzJH
MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 2wujizw

#front-page

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Love the detail on the extracted volume knob on her Sig Strat Happy

I mean, I know WHY it's so damn close to the bridge pickup (folks used it for volume swells) but pedals are a thing now and they give you more precise control when you're trying to do something like that, so they're just kinda annoying if you don't care about the "Vintage" look.  I replaced the pickguards on my Rhythm Strat and Meteora and re-drilled the controls so that none are aligned with any of the pickups)

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

I would love that 1st picture as tattoo, maybe on my leg.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:
I mean, I know WHY it's so damn close to the bridge pickup (folks used it for volume swells) but pedals are a thing now and they give you more precise control when you're trying to do something like that, so they're just kinda annoying if you don't care about the "Vintage" look.  I replaced the pickguards on my Rhythm Strat and Meteora and re-drilled the controls so that none are aligned with any of the pickups)

Had to use a copy 'n' paste to read that.

Grin

TOPIC: Nice to know I will be off work on that day to wait patiently at the desktop to grab that tee...

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
TOPIC: Nice to know I will be off work on that day to wait patiently at the desktop to grab that tee...
Think those tees are only available at the event right? MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f62e  Though if there are leftovers they might end up on SCANDAL's merch store.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Steadystate wrote:Think those tees are only available at the event right? Though if there are leftovers they might end up on SCANDAL's merch store.

I didn't have time earlier to add this, but all of this merch is planned to be available to purchase via the online store from October 5th (the day after the show), 8 pm JST. As this is planned, they should have made enough merch to have more than just leftovers available on the store.

Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

I made up a set list. I'm wondering how close I get.

Shoujo M
Hon wo Yomu
Love in Action
Chiisana hanoo
Suki Suki
Standard
Koe
Oh! No!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Promotional Video (MAMI at 0:24)

Promotional Shot from that video

Performance shots from SCANDAL's insta

Setlist:

1.Image
2.本を読む
4.小鳥公園(aiko COVER)
5.アストロビスタ(ハルカミライ COVER)
6.Stamp!

(All acoustic using her Yamaha)

Back to top Go down
Goodyearz

Goodyearz

Caless Student
Caless Student
interesting list, I hope to listen them.  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f602

Sometime pharmacist sometime guitarlist (mostly guitarlist ) (╹◡╹)
Back to top Go down
kokolily

kokolily

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I wonder if i will ever get the chance to watch the video of mami performing solo...as this show was not aired anywhere..so..the chance might be very low😅

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:
(All acoustic using her Yamaha)

There was actually 2 different Yamahas used on today's performance.
Mami appeared a little early and left a little late on her 40mins slot, i.e. ended up being about 55mins or so.

I was sitting behind the sound booth, I had my binoculars so saw the schedule timetable at the booth. The 4 rows ahead of me were all reserved for staff.

It was photographed professionally and I think the media was present at the back of the venue and was only filmed with with amateur camcorder/iPhone by staff/managers., I expect they will use the videos for their own review rather than for any public release, Maybe a clip for Club Scandal/Mania.. Team Scandal had one small camcorder used for Mami's performance, the rest were photos and videos shot with iPhone.

We all sat with vacant benches between occupied rows, and each bench had 2-3 attendees only. i.e. way less than 50% capacity, it was not sold out today nor were tickets on sale today.

Everyone wore masks and sat and watch the performance, there was no cheering or speaking from the fans. We just clapped.

Just before 5pm when Mami just finished a song, the local shrine bell rang, it was just as it hit 5pm and Mami joked about it, perfect timing.

Before the actual live there was a rehearsal session for all 3 artists and we could easily hear from outside. By chance I also greeted Mami when she arrived.

Today we had to register with the Kyoto tracking service as well as the Japanese Covid 19 tracker app.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF57SCujdXQ/

Also got our temperature taken and hands sanitized.

Today I would say most of the fans attending were Scandal/Mami fans, some fans left after Mami's performance as she was 2nd.

Asmi had a 30 min slot first.
Mami 40mins 16:45 17:25 allocated time, but she was +5-10 mins before/after.
井上竜馬 (from SHE's) 40mins

No Encore, it was controlled exit, we were vacated a few rows at a time.

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
How was the show? How does Image and Stamp sound with Mami as the singer instead of Haruna?
Hope we can see some videos of this performance one day  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f622

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) TatgZWk

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~

October 4, 2020

Setlist:

1. Image
2. Hon wo Yomu
3. Koe
4. Kotori Kouen (aiko cover)
5. Astro Vista (Haruka Mirai cover)
6. Stamp!

※All songs were sung and performed acoustically by MAMI

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) WWu24WVm MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) AU0lQwrm MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) QypTz93m

SCANDAL: 「MAMI is perfoming at "Choushidoukan -Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku-" at Maruyama Park Music Hall, Kyoto!

This will be MAMI's first ever solo performanceMAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f3b8 Looking forward to seeing you!

Merch sales start from 3:30 pm! Please drop by!」

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) K7acUbdt MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 2ZAJ1u6t MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) MKQcQZlt MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 9uZFXRst MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) IIW8rQIt MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) Cv7NMcit MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 5XV84KSt MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 3UmZJg2t MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) XHPJorxt

SCANDAL: 「2020.10.04
Choushidoukan -Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku- at Maruyama Park Music Hall, Kyoto」

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1EYUfCxm

MAMI: 「Choushidoukan
Thaーーーnks so muchMAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f339

This was my first time performing solo, and it was a very valuable experience. I have nothing but feelings of gratitudeMAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) Fsdom39

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wish I could get that poster  .toj.  So glad she had a lovely time!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

confusedinupstatenewyork wrote:Wish I could get that poster  .toj.

It's a hand towel Wink

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:It's a hand towel MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 97539

Even Better

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

hogradish wrote:I made up a set list. I'm wondering how close I get.
You nailed half of Mami's set! Good job!  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f602 

izzy wrote:How was the show? How does Image and Stamp sound with Mami as the singer instead of Haruna?

Yeah super curious about this too. @wildthing thanks for sharing your experience! I'm sure the other Scandal members will watch clips of Mami's performance after as well, would be cool to hear their reviews  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f601

The slower pace of things these days is really allowing the Scandal members to branch out on their music activities, wouldn't be surprised if the other 3 members eventually put out solo material too  MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) 1f60f

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

Anyone getting this online just be wary of a glitch when you order the plate and the stickers, you'll prolly be put off by the photo of the T-shirt! The description (in kanji) and price are anyway correct and once you check the shopping cart you'll see the correct icon to each merch there.

Open now.

Good luck!

Grin

UPDATE (3 hours later)

Towel's gone. Everything else still there (incl all sizes for the tee).

MAMI @ Choushidoukan ~Kanade no Mori no Oto Shizuku~ (MAMI's First Solo Performance) SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.