Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
same as Oli

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm glad to hear that replacement items are being made. I've yet to receive my bundle even though I know of folks in the same country who got theirs already, and I haven't heard back from Livefrom even after emailing them twice.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow...things have certainly moved quickly since the last time... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f605 

I'm wondering if i should still go ahead with the appeal if we are all actually getting replacement bundles... Thinking
It's strange how my case was denied rather quickly, yet it seems with wildthing's and Electric Mami's cases, PayPal actually worked on them... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f625 

This whole situation was a real mess...
I was having flashbacks to the hassle I went through trying to get a refund for the cancelled Yellow Tour live that was never rescheduled.  front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f613

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I don't remember why, but for some reason I decided to pay this purchase not through Paypal, but via credit card. So I don't even know how to proceed. I called the bank, but they told me that they can't help me.  They can't make a refund, because I received the goods, even though they are not what was described.

front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:I'm wondering if i should still go ahead with the appeal if we are all actually getting replacement bundles... Thinking
It's strange how my case was denied rather quickly, yet it seems with wildthing's and Electric Mami's cases, PayPal actually worked on them... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f625

It's totally up to you, though I don't know if they'll be sending these replacements or not to those who have gotten refunds. I was not able to ask Bompa about that because people didn't start posting that they received refunds until after I had called, and they've been closed for the weekend. But they probably wouldn't know at this point anyway.

If we don't get any further info this week, I would say to go ahead with the appeal. Make sure to mention that you know others who were granted refunds through PayPal for the same exact item/problem.

Meph1766 wrote:I don't remember why, but for some reason I decided to pay this purchase not through Paypal, but via credit card. So I don't even know how to proceed. I called the bank, but they told me that they can't help me.  They can't make a refund, because I received the goods, even though they are not what was described.

Unfortunately, it looks like your only option now is to wait and hope that correct replacement items will be shipped out to purchasers. :/

front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Today, suddenly, I have received the package.
No shipping information, no any other messages from LiveFrom, until this evening- 12 hours after the fact I got the package. It's of course the same quality of products like among other SH members, so it's pointless to show pictures here (postcard sandwiched between the t-shirt).
Furthermore, I know that taxes and any other fees are my burden, but they have overstated the price of these things (42USD each). Therefore, I had to pay even more!
I'm always trying to find positive things even in the worst scenarios, but when I saw this postcard...
Well, I just felt really, really sad.
TOMO sad
No photos can't bring justice to show how cheap this thing is.
At least it wasn't bent too much :-/

Now, what I should do next?
Patiently wait for their next move (can we still believe them)?
Or just change the status of my Paypal claim to "items don't resemble those I haved ordered"?
I'm really confused now...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MuftaK wrote:Now, what I should do next?
Patiently wait for their next move (can we still believe them)?
Or just change the status of my Paypal claim to "items don't resemble those I haved ordered"?

As I said in my post right above yours, it's totally up to you, though I don't know if they'll be sending these replacements or not to those who get refunds (and I don't think Bompa wouldn't know for sure at this point anyway).

If we don't get any further info this week, I would say just go ahead and change the status of your claim to that. It's LiveFrom's own fault if they lose a bunch of money because of their mistakes and failure to communicate with the purchasers. 🙃

This goes for everyone else who has not yet filed a refund and is unsure what to do next:

In my opinion, if we don't hear any updates from either Bompa or LiveFrom this week, I think you should go ahead and file your refund. In order to up your chances of getting a refund, it might be better to ask for a partial refund for only the bundle items ($42 plus shipping)

front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't remember: how much was the cost of the "only streaming" and the "bundle streaming"???

Anyway, when did you bought the bundle??? For PayPal users, if I remember right you have 180 days to claim... it's a pretty long deadline.
Maybe it's me that I still have hope and I don't want to give up about the signed postcard, but I don't think it's needed all this hurry to get the refund... let's give them a little of time.
In the meantime we can continue to ask them for info (and in case, to collect more evidence for the refund).

What do you think???

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
phenom89 wrote:I don't remember: how much was the cost of the "only streaming" and the "bundle streaming"???

-Livestream ticket only = $30 USD
-Bundle w/ ticket + items = $72 plus shipping

The difference is $42 plus shipping, which I already mentioned in my comment right above yours.

but I don't think it's needed all this hurry to get the refund... let's give them a little of time

Technically, we've given the companies A MONTH to do something about this, and they have done absolutely NOTHING to inform all of the purchasers that they supposedly are going to ship out replacement items! I should not have had to call in order find out anything--any good, decent company should have already communicated important info like that to all of their purchasers.

That's extremely poor communication on all of their parts, and as I said in my comment directly above, it's their own faults if they lose a bunch of money due to their mistakes and failure to communicate with the purchasers.

So I think it's more than fair to ask for a refund right now/this week, given how unresponsive + radio-silent they've been (especially LiveFrom), how unreliable they are, and the uncertainty of whether or not we'll actually get these replacements due to this unreliability. And for those who didn't pay via PayPal, there might be shorter limitations to file for refunds through their banks/credit card companies.

If you want to wait a little more, that's also totally up to you. Do whatever you feel like doing.

Back to top Go down
MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
phenom89 wrote:I don't remember: how much was the cost of the "only streaming" and the "bundle streaming"???

Anyway, when did you bought the bundle??? For PayPal users, if I remember right you have 180 days to claim... it's a pretty long deadline.

Just like TGE mentioned.front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1_tick10
front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 2_bund10

Yes, we have 180 days. Furthermore, PayPal reserves up to 30 days to verificate your claim, so the whole process might last quite long. 

I asked PP for refund because I didn't received the package, but out of nowhere, it has appeared yesterday. So right now I'm still pondering what to do next (having in mind opinions of other SH members).

And do you have your bundle phenom89?

Also, Bompa very wisely (for them) stated in the invoice that pre-orders and the products purchased in the last 30 days are not eligible for a return, so at least we know we can't count on them here.

Back to top Go down
phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think that there was a little misunderstanding, please thoseguiltyeyes don't get mad at me... you're following the problem since the firsts moments and you're way way more affidable than me, there is no doubt on it.

Of course anyone can/should do what they want, I'm not trying to convince anyone.
It was just a little talk to understand how to move, I'm pretty confused too... it's even the first time I have to ask a refund to PayPal (and maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm understimating the problem).

It's clear that their behavior was absolutely awful, I was only saying that if you are full of doubt like me (and you used PayPal like me) I don't think that waiting for example another month will be a big problem... if the miracle really happens and we will be able to get the signed postcard, I don't think that the refunded people will get that (after all this mess, it'll be a big pity).

Just to say: at this point, if the signed postcard arrives... there is any guarantee that the band has in fact signed the postcard??? These companies are not reliable... they can even falsify the band's autograph.

My goal is still to get my hands on the signed postcard (that 40/50 euros are secondary for me)... but I don't trust them, so I'm just looking for the best way to get the final result. 
If you think that there is no chance to get the fixed t-shirt and the signed postcard, let's all ask for the refund and send them in bankrupt.

Like I said, this is the opinion of someone who still wants that signed postcard... if you're pissed off, tired of all this situation and you just want your money back, asking for the refund is the greatest choice.

MuftaK wrote:And do you have your bundle phenom89?
I've received mine... I've paid an international shipping to Italy, and I had to pay an extra charge of taxes at the arrive.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Apologies - I'm not mad at you, and I apologize that I came off that way. I'm just trying to say that it's justified for everyone to request a refund right now if they desired to do so.

Yeah, there's still a sliver of hope that we will actually be getting the replacement items, so if you and anyone else don't mind waiting longer to see if it'll happen (and the deadline to apply for a refund via your payment method won't be coming around soon), then by all means, wait a bit longer.

phenom89 wrote:if the signed postcard arrives... there is any guarantee that the band has in fact signed the postcard??? These companies are not reliable... they can even falsify the band's autograph.

Of course there's no guarantee, but them messing up a second time would make them look a million times more incompetent and unprofessional. And not to mention that selling forged autographs is illegal in California, the state that Bompa is in and ships from.

Also, I do have things that are actually hand-signed by SCANDAL (as in I watched them sign them in front of me), so if we do get hand-signed postcards, I would be able to compare them with each other. But I probably wouldn't even need to do that--from what I've seen, forging SCANDAL's autographs is very hard to do accurately and fakes are extremely obvious, especially when it comes to RINA's signature. Here's a very obviously forged one.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
my 2 cents below.

Yes slight chance there will be re-printed tee-shirts and new postcards.

Autographed postcard hard to tell, as when I talked to the manager, she didn't seem to be aware of it, did LiveFrom negotiated something afterwards time will tell. If they had in fact did this why would wait for not inform purchasers to prevent the complaints and refunds.

I think this is what happened, Rooftop outsourced everything for the overseas stream, negotiate some kind of terms, LiveFrom will handle all the selling/customer support etc. i.e. just like how the overseas live events are handle by the regional promoters.

Then its up to LiveFrom to value add anything, sell merch etc.
So they find a streaming service, get the live feed from Japan and handle the distribution of livestream.

They outsource the livestream "code" distribution with sendowl to send out the emails, somewhere it went wrong, hence the issues of various fans not getting their ticket code to watch the livestream on time.

Same reason their dns/website was messed up on the day of the livestream, most probably outsourced to someone and forgot they had to stream Scandal on the day of the domain change as well.

Someone somewhere probably thought it would be a good idea to sell some autographed postcards, probably they attempted to do this before agreeing with Rooftop and so they had to retract and removed "signed" postcard to be sold as it wasn't going to happen. Then probably our fault as well so many of use wanted to purchased it and they go so many inquiries they thought they could try and come up with something to get the autograph postcards done.

T-shirt bad print, LiveFrom/Bompa probably wasn't aware of the mistake and halted production halfway or so hence the lack of t-shirts available, all we know at this point Bompa is doing the distribution, maybe they are only just following instructions by LiveFrom. I find it extremely odd that I get a partial shipment, especially when they need to ship internationally, also Bompa said its the quantity LiveFrom told them to ship, then it sounds like LiveFrom might be producing the t-shirts as well, previously when I inquired about the postcard Bompa said that's what LiveFrom had sent to them to be dispatched with the orders.

Until LiveFrom responds we don't really know what is happening.

Back of my mine was the domain change a preparation for a rebranding of some sort, i.e. the company will get dissolved and rebooted as a new company with a different name, i.e. all complaints will go to the old company that no longer exists.....  its also a good time to close the books for the financial year

Just seems Rooftop made a bad choice on the outsource company they choose.

As for the t-shirt if it was printed properly, we can't really compare the quality with the Japan one, since no where were we promised the identical item. Rooftop sends the design and then LiveFrom deals with the manufacturing. Just like the last US tour, there were actually multiple manufacturer of the merch of the same/similar design, probably to make sure orders were made and on time just in case.

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've sent an email to Bompa earlier, so I am currently waiting to see what they say about the replacement bundles.
What are the chances that the replacements are printed signature postcards too...?
Since my initial PayPal claim was rejected and was never formally given the option to appeal (just the option to send new information through email), I actually don't know how much time I have left. Hopefully, Bompa will answer soon...

It seems Rooftop unfortunately outsourced everything to incapable parties, huh...
I would have thought that maybe Victor would have helped at least somewhat with the negotiations.
If Livefrom is trying to escape all of this by changing their brand, that's a pretty dirty way of doing so. Although, I have seen it happen before, so I wouldn't be surprised...

Maybe SCANDAL should use ZAIKO for their livestreams, as they have consistently reliable to me in the past. I don't if they have access to Stagecrowd, but they've also been a good choice.
This isn't the first time overseas fans have had some sort of problem, but hopefully, by the next time, these problems will be worked out.... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f443
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic about that...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:I've sent an email to Bompa earlier, so I am currently waiting to see what they say about the replacement bundles.
What are the chances that the replacements are printed signature postcards too...?

I mean, that's the number 1 issue, isn't it, that the postcards were not actually hand-signed by the band like LiveFrom promised they would be. If they're going to send 'replacements,' it had better not be the exact same items they originally sent in the first place. Even a clown company like LiveFrom isn't that stupid...perhaps lol

And the email I had sent to Bompa a week ago (the night before I had called them) was never responded to. When I called them I didn't tell them my name or anything, so it's not like they could have known it was me who had sent the email. I hope this doesn't mean they're going to dodge emails like LiveFrom. At least we know they'll answer the phone, though.

Edit @ 7 pm PST: I got this email from "LiveFrom" (Bompa, in this case) saying they shipped out a replacement t-shirt only....... Looks like they're not sending any replacement postcards at all?? Wow. It's arriving by Monday so I'll post about it when it gets here...

front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 BitGNWe

Back to top Go down
Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got the email from Bompa saying my T-shirt reprint has shipped. Of course, no mention of “autographed” postcard.

Back to top Go down
jamie87

jamie87

Caless Student
Caless Student
I received an email stating I was getting the t-shirt reprint mailed, too. Maybe the "autographed" postcard will be included? 🤞🤞 Says it's expected to be delivered on Tuesday, so I'll post what happens.
front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 Img_1011

Scandal World Tour 2020 "Kiss from the Darkness" Livestream [8/21/2020]
Scandal "Seasons" Livestream [12/24/2020]
Scandal 15th Anniversary Live "Invitation" Livestream [8/21/2021]
Scandal "unlimited Utopia" Live @ Zepp Osaka [4/8/23]
Back to top Go down
phenom89

phenom89

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Apologies - I'm not mad at you, and I apologize that I came off that way. I'm just trying to say that it's justified for everyone to request a refund right now if they desired to do so.

Also, I do have things that are actually hand-signed by SCANDAL (as in I watched them sign them in front of me), so if we do get hand-signed postcards, I would be able to compare them with each other. But I probably wouldn't even need to do that--from what I've seen, forging SCANDAL's autographs is very hard to do accurately and fakes are extremely obvious, especially when it comes to RINA's signature. Here's a very obviously forged one.
No need to apologize, is everything ok MAMI cool

Good to know, I've never seen Scandal's autographs in my life... they can fool me easily.
Anyway, I've learned the lesson: buy signed stuff only from direct / official sources.

Question: at the moment, who received the e-mail for the re-printed shirt is only from USA??? I'm afraid that people from around the world won't recieve anything.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
phenom89 wrote:Question: at the moment, who received the e-mail for the re-printed shirt is only from USA??? I'm afraid that people from around the world won't recieve anything.

So far, I have only seen purchasers in the US saying that they received these emails.

As I mentioned before, I confirmed with Bompa that ALL purchasers worldwide will be receiving the replacement items. It's possible they started shipping out the replacements for US purchasers first because it's a lot easier to mail things domestically. After they get through those, they'll start with the international orders. That's what it seems like at this point, anyway.

Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
phenom89 wrote:Question: at the moment, who received the e-mail for the re-printed shirt is only from USA??? I'm afraid that people from around the world won't recieve anything.
I'm from the Philippines and I also got an email about the reprinted shirt. Though, when I click on the USPS tracking number, it says the label hasn't been created yet. So it probably hasn't actually been shipped out yet.

Zero communication from them before this though. I already got my PayPal refund approved.

Back to top Go down
Dash

Dash

Caless Student
Caless Student
jamie87 wrote: Maybe the "autographed" postcard will be included? 
I have emailed them if it will include the hand-signed photo postcard as well. I will update here when they reply.

I am from Singapore and got the response below only when I emailed them asking about it.

front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 2021-110

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My response from Bompa regarding the email I sent them.
front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 Screen12

They didn't answer my question of whether everyone will be receiving these replacements or if it will be only certain people...
Since I haven't gotten anything about the replacement shirt being shipped yet, I was doubtful of it coming...
From the wording, I have a feeling it will be just the shirt people will be getting and not another postcard.

Even the replacements seem to be a mess... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f613 
It certainly could have been handled better...

Anyway, since both Bompa and PayPal said to contact the seller, I tried sending Livefrom another email earlier, but I doubt they'll answer this one if they haven't answered any of the previous ones.
I guess I'll see...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MICHIO87 wrote:My response from Bompa regarding the email I sent them...

...This BS is never going to end, apparently. Also, "Contact LiveFrom"?? That's not even possible when they've been dodging every single email sent to them for over a month 🙃

I just saw that a member of the SH Facebook group said they got their bundle already and it came with just the shirt plus a random sticker (Edit: It's a sticker advertising Bompa's parent company...). So it's confirmed that no postcards are included in the bundle.

Well, my bundle is set to be delivered later today so I'll post pictures of it when it's here. And I guess I'll call Bompa again just to see if they'll say anything more about this. When I first called them on November 5th, they told me they already had the shirts in but were waiting on info about the postcards to start shipping orders out; something must have changed in order for them to start shipping the shirts out at this point, and I'd love to know what that was. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like LF told them no postcards would be coming. 🤡

Also,

They didn't answer my question of whether everyone will be receiving these replacements or if it will be only certain people...

As I had said here, Bompa told me when I called them that EVERYONE who ordered the bundle will be getting these replacements. They seem to be shipping them out in batches and only were able to get through so many orders before the weekend began. You should probably be getting your email this upcoming week or so.

Back to top Go down

sc_michi

Caless Student
Caless Student
So.. I opened a case at PayPal’s resolution centre on 2 Nov, before escalating it to PayPal a couple of days later. Case is now closed in my favour ( I guess cos LF didn’t respond to PayPal too).

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:As I had said here, Bompa told me when I called them that EVERYONE who ordered the bundle will be getting these replacements. They seem to be shipping them out in batches and only were able to get through so many orders before the weekend began. You should probably be getting your email this upcoming week or so.

I really hope that's the case...
I wanted confirmation before I proceeded with with my email to PayPal, but they never answered my question. As such, I'll put it on hold and give them a few more days to see what happens...

sc_michi wrote:So.. I opened a case at PayPal’s resolution centre on 2 Nov, before escalating it to PayPal a couple of days later. Case is now closed in my favour ( I guess cos LF didn’t respond to PayPal too).

Am I the only one who got rejected for the refund...? front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f62d
Seriously, who at PayPal actually worked on my case... front-page - SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall - Page 11 1f611

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.